Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever bribed someone with sexual favours?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Never ever, ever, ever, ever.  Guilty.

You?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever roleplay a rape or non-con scene?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Guilty, one of my favourites.  :P

Ever use complete smut talk in the bedroom (talk dirty)?

Amelita

m-m-mmm guilty :P

Ever been in love?  O:)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Harley Quinn

What's that?

Ever gotten 'stuck' in the middle of the act?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever have sex whilst wearing only your socks?

Amelita

LOL Guilty! Stockings sugar ;)

Same Q?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

(Stockings don't count).

Guilty

Ever had lock-jaw (or cramps) from performing oral?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

lol Guilty

you?

(and why don't stockings count? :P  )

Endorphin

Guilty, more than once.

Ever intentionally wear stockings, heels etc whilst having sex?

(Stockings count as lingerie, for mine. Socks are more about laziness or warmth)

Amelita

Sure :) Very guilty ;)

Ever been asked to dress up as something for sex?

Endorphin

Amelita

guilty

Ever have sex on the kitchen table?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever get off on being physically restrained?

Amelita

Hmmm a tricky one. A Guilty or not guilty doesn't quite cut it lol

You?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, though I'm sure I'd be guilty given half a chance.

Ever had sex while camping?

Amelita

LOL uh yeah! That's what you go camping for, right? :P

You?

LadySheikah

Guilty

Ever have sex with someone you met online?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Harley Quinn

Not guilty.

Ever gone a year without sex?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Not Guilty (assuming since being sexually active)

Ever gone more than a month without any kind of sexual gratification?

Harley Quinn

Way more than that, so, guilty.

You?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita