Drusilla's Interests [F Seeking M]-[Pairing's,Fandom's,Genre's]

Started by DrusillaJenson, September 10, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrusillaJenson

Greetings and Welcome..

I'm pretty much doing my normal Update..

***I only play by post on the forums or Discord.***

☠ - O/Os|Intro|Do's/Don't's
☠ - Current Active Stories

What you can expect from me:

(1) I'm a female and I only play female roles.. ]To enhance RP I WILL and CAN play multiple characters..
(2) I also only participate in M/F scenes. With that being said, what your gender is behind the screen doesn't bother me. Male playing a male, or female playing a male...
(3) COMMUNICATION! I'm big on communication. I tend to talk OOCly to my partners via PM. I like meeting new people and making new friends. And in my opinion I feel a game goes much better when you have good communication with each other.
(3a) Now this doesn't mean that when I am in discussion for a possible story that I am wanting to plot and pre-plan EVERYTHING... I don't like doing that.. Plan your character... Their backstory..Personality..a 'general' Plot Idea.. Yes.. But if you are going to ask me.. What to do to get somewhere in the story... No... RP..RP..RP..That is what I enjoy doing.. Pre-Planning is NO FUN..What is the point in playing if you already know what is going to happen? For me that takes the thrill out.
(4) I love plot and character development. Yes sex is good, but not with it as the main focus...There has to be a reason for the smut.
(5) Please be aware I am only able to post about Once a Week..Sometimes more.. If something prevents this.. IE: Vacations.. or Work.. I will notify you via PM ALWAYS.
(6) When I post I tend to be as descriptive as possible. Like painting a picture with words. My usual post length can range from two to three paragraphs. Sometimes more depending on my mood... Please Please if you can't at least MATCH what I give... Don't bother.. It's a HUGE turn off for me if I am putting in all this effort for You...and all I get is a couple lines..
(7) I also like to use images ALOT with my posts. To kinda help give a better example of the current situation...Usually it's just something to show the character.. ALL My established characters DO have an Avatar I use to show who they are...If you don't like this..Just let me know ahead of time so I know NOT to include it in my posts.
(8) Again this kinda goes along with communication. If I'm not liking something I will get a hold of you via PM to work through it...I would hope and ask the same from you.. If you dont' like how something is going.. Just let me know.. Stories die...Idea's fade..Interest blows.... We can either work it out... or move on...
(8a) However... From this point on I REFUSE to hunt people down for a Post back to me. If I don't get a PM or a Response Post within a MONTH'S time (4 WEEKS)... I will assume you lost interest and I will close the Game.

++PAIRINGS I'M CRAVING++
[One's in BOLD is what I'd like to play]

- Assassin | Target
- Vampire | Human
- Cop | Criminal
- Human | Lucifer
- Parishioner | Priest
- Witch | Vampire Elder
- Slayer | Vampire
- slave | Master

FANDOM'S I'M CRAVING:

- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Vampire Diaries
- The Original's
- Supernatural
- True Blood
- Hannibal
- Once Upon a Time
- Dracula (NBC TV Series)
- Lucifer
- Gorean

GENRE'S I LOVE:

- Mystery
- Romance
- Horror
- Thriller
- BDSM
- Drama
- D/s
- Fantasy
- Gangster
- SUPERNATURAL!!!

++ IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD..SEND ME A PM ++

☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING

DrusillaJenson

☠ - Current Active Stories [Updated 9.15.19]
☠ - Pairings/Fandoms/Genre's [Updated 9.15.19]

☠ - POSTING RATE - Once a Week Minimum
☠ - STATUS - LOOKING

DrusillaJenson