Family Resort (open again. players needed)

Started by Chreestafer, March 10, 2014, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmeralgirl

Is daughter of family 3 still available ? I'll take up one twin is it so.

stargirl

Great. I was going to take one of the Twins too. We could chat to detail character ideas. I was just waiting for my sister.
Please PM me.

arthenwel

Hey do you happen to still have the character sheets from last time? I haven't been able to find it.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Chreestafer

Still in the hunt for family members :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Nameless One

Interest in the role of tranny sister.
Or if she's taken, one of the fathers.

I'll send a CS as soon as I can.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Kokaine

I'm interested... just trying to figure out what roles are actually open.

I might even be tempted to play a mom if she could have had her kids young...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

arthenwel

Guess not. I will work on a cs for the son of family 4
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Rave

I'm also interested in this plot, I just want to know what roles are currently still open and which have been taken.

If you could do an updated list of characters, that would be awesome and I'd send you a CS accordingly.

Vaulera

I would be interested in this roleplay as well! I'll play just about any female role still open in the rp, if anyone wants a partner to tag.

Rave

Quote from: Vaulera on March 26, 2014, 02:28:33 PM
I would be interested in this roleplay as well! I'll play just about any female role still open in the rp, if anyone wants a partner to tag.

I'd love to come up with something with you actually, I'm just unsure which family has what available yet  :-X

Chreestafer

I will update the last in a few hours when home from work.  And as for lady roles there are a few daughters and I believe one mother still.  The mother in the family I am in is still open definitely.   

@nameless one- if you'd like to toss up the idea for your character I am ok with that :)

Everyone just pm me characters!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

@ arthenwel- sorry I looked but could not find your previous cs
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I updated the list with those with approved character sheets :)

so far there is moms of family one and four, and dad for family 3. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kokaine

Okay... I'll pm you the character I have and you can decide if she fits with family 2 or if she should go to family 1
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rave

I'll be sending a CS of family 1's son in just a bit myself~

Chreestafer

kk keep em cuming ;)

invite your friends also!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ATTENTION

All Approved Characters!

Please post your character sheet in the approved character sheet area attached to the first post right above my sample CS

thank you! :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Luvan95

I'm interested in a daughter role, if one is still available somewhere. :)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Chreestafer

Hey Luvan! Hope.all has been well and yes pm me a sheet most daughters are open!

@nameless one - approved just post your cs in the approval thread :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 27, 2014, 01:49:49 PM
Hey Luvan! Hope.all has been well and yes pm me a sheet most daughters are open!

All is very well, thank you, Chreestafer. And I'll have a CS coming you way in a just a moment. :D
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Nameless One

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 27, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

@nameless one - approved just post your cs in the approval thread :)

Ahem... Thanks Chreestafer, but I need you to be more specific: which version is approved? The almost realistic one or the positively hentai one? Or both, and other players will choose?

Ons and Offs

Chreestafer

the more realistic one please :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ATTENTION

Everyone, if you'd like to attach photos of certain bodily areas (I.E. Breast, Pussy, Cock) to better describe what you wish your character to look like, then please do so! Ill be updating my character sheet shortly with a few cock shots for realism :P

Thanks All!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ATTENTION

THIS IS AN INCEST RP!!!!

There seems to be a few who are confused at this but it is an incest rp just so everyone is on the same page. Its about 4 families who come together at a resort because of their incestual life styles.
Ons and Offs
F-List