Family Resort (open again. players needed)

Started by Chreestafer, March 10, 2014, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Looking for 2 full families.

We have a son of one family and mom for another.

Need 2 sons for mom.

And mom, sister, and trans sister for son of other family.   

This is an idea I tried once and got a lot attention so I wish to try it once more :)

(a few seem confused about this but it is an Incest rp)

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS!!!!

You and your family have been selected to join others like your selves who love to live a luscious, family based, lifestyle.  Yes we know your actions, and no, we are not federals.  We are simply here to ensure our lifestyle is preserved and we are here to help aid you in that same task.  Listed are the locations of a secret and private resort, all accommodations will be provided for you, all we ask is you to not inform others of this resort.

Thank you and sincerely,
Marthus Rix, CEO of Family Resorts

Listed on the letters are GPS locations, as well as flight tickets or gas cards for those who needed them.  The coordinates lead to a dense luscious forested area deep in the wilderness.  No cellular reception, no radio signals, this resort is located next to a lake, hidden in a deep valley.

Family Layout

family 1
mom- JennyFive
dad- King Serperior
son- Rave
daughter- Vaulera

family 2
mom- Kokaine
older daughter (trans) - Nameless One
older son- Chreestafer
younger daughter- Luvan95

family 3
dad- Remiel
daughter twin 1-
daughter twin 2-ElvenKitten

Family 4
Mom- Ladondra
Son1-TheRomanticPerv
Son2-FetzerDelRayne

Camp Layout

7, 8, and 9 are the three family cabins

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200076.0">Approved Characters</a>

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201109.msg9834022#new">OOC</a>

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Vahn
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Vahn still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: Feet, Face Sitting, Hairy girls, loud moaners, anal, squirting
Sexual Offs: Vore, Scat
Fears: failing in his sports, fire

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

I want to rejoin this, but may take a while to copy and paste my CS
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

JohnTheGreat

So... I may have missed something here, is this supposed to be an incest heavy game?

arthenwel

Oh I would like to be son1 in family 4, but can the sibling be son/daughter?
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Chreestafer

are you looking to have a sister?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Ladondra

Browsed through the forum and found this interesting little thing! Would be interested in playing the mother role for Family 4 if no one has taken it yet :3
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Chreestafer

It is still open and anyone whom is interested can pm me a character sheet if interested :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dashenka

Is it going to be Con or Non Con?

Either way, I'd be up for playing a daughter, aged around 17 or 18. So I guess family 2?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Dashenka on March 13, 2014, 06:57:45 AM
Is it going to be Con or Non Con?

Either way, I'd be up for playing a daughter, aged around 17 or 18. So I guess family 2?

Which daughter would you like to be? i have the older daughter set up as a trans character,  however if that is an issue we can change it out :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chreestafer

Kk work me up a character sheet and pm it to me and the spot will be yours :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

Hi, I could like to join this one. Maybe as 1 os twins from family 3.

Just some questions:

- Is it all Cons or also Non Cons?

- Do all families understand what is it about when they arrive?

Scylla

Quite interested in this game.  But I'm not clear on the story, if there is one.  Do the families just live out their lives and take sexual matters into their own hands, or is there a plot to be followed?  It also looks like there aren't many takers.  Are there others involved not showing on the thread?

Chreestafer

Its still in the beginning stages of people pming me character sheets.  And as for plot lines there are underlying motives that are hidden.  However I dont want to give it away :) its secret sshhhh :)

What is your interest?
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

So I understand there may be Non-Cons, right? That is fine for me. I will write a character, if you wish. Just not sure if I should wait for more players, like my sister, or maybe you expect  me writing for both sisters?

Chreestafer

For the most part it'll be con between families.  However non con might play into it later. You dont have to play both twins unless you would like to.  So all remember to pm characters to me ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Remiel

I've never done a group rp like this before.  I think I might like to give it a try.   I'll put my interest down for the single dad of Family 3, if no one else has claimed it yet.

Chreestafer

It is yours as of thw moment :) just pm me a character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

Remiel,
  PM me to talk about character ideas. I think we are going to be a family.

If we cant find a player to my sister, I can play both characters.

caelcormac

I'm interested in one of the sons if any are still open.

Scylla

My bio has been sent in for Mother of Family 2.  :D

Baalborn87

Hey Chrees. I'd be interested in son of family 1. Would use the same character i've submitted previously if you still have it. Or would you like me to send it again?

TheWizardofOz

Have all the son's be taken yet? I'd be interested in playing one of the sons of family 4...

Esmeralgirl

Is daughter of family 3 still available ? I'll take up one twin is it so.

stargirl

Great. I was going to take one of the Twins too. We could chat to detail character ideas. I was just waiting for my sister.
Please PM me.

arthenwel

Hey do you happen to still have the character sheets from last time? I haven't been able to find it.

Chreestafer

Still in the hunt for family members :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Nameless One

Interest in the role of tranny sister.
Or if she's taken, one of the fathers.

I'll send a CS as soon as I can.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Kokaine

I'm interested... just trying to figure out what roles are actually open.

I might even be tempted to play a mom if she could have had her kids young...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

arthenwel

Guess not. I will work on a cs for the son of family 4

Rave

I'm also interested in this plot, I just want to know what roles are currently still open and which have been taken.

If you could do an updated list of characters, that would be awesome and I'd send you a CS accordingly.

Vaulera

I would be interested in this roleplay as well! I'll play just about any female role still open in the rp, if anyone wants a partner to tag.

Rave

Quote from: Vaulera on March 26, 2014, 02:28:33 PM
I would be interested in this roleplay as well! I'll play just about any female role still open in the rp, if anyone wants a partner to tag.

I'd love to come up with something with you actually, I'm just unsure which family has what available yet  :-X

Chreestafer

I will update the last in a few hours when home from work.  And as for lady roles there are a few daughters and I believe one mother still.  The mother in the family I am in is still open definitely.   

@nameless one- if you'd like to toss up the idea for your character I am ok with that :)

Everyone just pm me characters!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

@ arthenwel- sorry I looked but could not find your previous cs
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I updated the list with those with approved character sheets :)

so far there is moms of family one and four, and dad for family 3. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kokaine

Okay... I'll pm you the character I have and you can decide if she fits with family 2 or if she should go to family 1
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Rave

I'll be sending a CS of family 1's son in just a bit myself~

Chreestafer

kk keep em cuming ;)

invite your friends also!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ATTENTION

All Approved Characters!

Please post your character sheet in the approved character sheet area attached to the first post right above my sample CS

thank you! :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Luvan95

I'm interested in a daughter role, if one is still available somewhere. :)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Chreestafer

Hey Luvan! Hope.all has been well and yes pm me a sheet most daughters are open!

@nameless one - approved just post your cs in the approval thread :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Luvan95

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 27, 2014, 01:49:49 PM
Hey Luvan! Hope.all has been well and yes pm me a sheet most daughters are open!

All is very well, thank you, Chreestafer. And I'll have a CS coming you way in a just a moment. :D
On's/Off's

Nameless One

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 27, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

@nameless one - approved just post your cs in the approval thread :)

Ahem... Thanks Chreestafer, but I need you to be more specific: which version is approved? The almost realistic one or the positively hentai one? Or both, and other players will choose?

Ons and Offs

Chreestafer

the more realistic one please :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ATTENTION

Everyone, if you'd like to attach photos of certain bodily areas (I.E. Breast, Pussy, Cock) to better describe what you wish your character to look like, then please do so! Ill be updating my character sheet shortly with a few cock shots for realism :P

Thanks All!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

ATTENTION

THIS IS AN INCEST RP!!!!

There seems to be a few who are confused at this but it is an incest rp just so everyone is on the same page. Its about 4 families who come together at a resort because of their incestual life styles.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Nameless One

How's the application situation? We're still short of many characters...  ::)

Ons and Offs

Chreestafer

we still need two twins, one dad, and two sons!
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

FetzerDelRayne

Sent you a CS for dad of Fam 1, or son of Fam 4.  I'm interested, hope you like.

ElvenKitten

Chreestafer

Hi elven :) go ahead and set up a character sheet and pm it to me :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

FetzerDelRayne

Chose one of the sons of family 4.  This sounds like fun.

Ladondra

a little late, but I finally put up my character in the accepted area.   ;D
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

KnowThySire

Would like to throw my hat in for the remaining son in family 4 or the father of family 1 if need be.
There can only be one king.

CrystalFeathers

can I be one of the daughter twins in family 3?

ElvenKitten

working on a twin myself, might be an idea to work together  :D

Chreestafer

@Crystal- yes work with kitten and pm me your sheet :) hopefully we can start soon!
Ons and Offs
F-List

CrystalFeathers

Chreestafer

There is a mock character sheet on the main page, just use that layout and pm mentor characters
Ons and Offs
F-List

KnowThySire

Chreestafer

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on April 02, 2014, 01:52:21 PM
Any decision yet on my character Chreestafer?

yes you are ok and go ahead and post in approval area :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

KnowThySire

Appreciate that, Chreestafer. Character is up now.

KnowThySire

I'm liking the mixup of characters we have here. Going to make for a lot of interesting dynamics when we start. :D

Luvan95

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on April 03, 2014, 10:10:47 PM
I'm liking the mixup of characters we have here. Going to make for a lot of interesting dynamics when we start. :D

I fully agree with you. :D
On's/Off's

Kaio

KnowThySire

Already filled, man. The father from family 1 is still open.

ElvenKitten

KnowThySire

Surprised nobody's jumping at this last father position.

Ladondra

I have a feeling this is gonna take forever lol
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

KnowThySire

Lol I hope not, but I'll wait if I have to. Would hate to miss out on something like this once it starts.

CrystalFeathers

So will the fun be purely in the families or will they mingle and explore each other? :3

Kokaine

My O/Os

CrystalFeathers

Me too~ and why is no one jumping at the family 3 father? Seriously? You have two girls on you. That is pretty much most cisgendered guys' dream.

KnowThySire

*is for the mingling*

If I had a little more free time, I'd offer to play the father, but unfortunately one character is all I can manage right now.

Chreestafer

Hey guys please forgive me, weekend was back I hope to have an occ thread up tomorrow :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Remiel

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 06, 2014, 09:25:54 PM
Me too~ and why is no one jumping at the family 3 father? Seriously? You have two girls on you. That is pretty much most cisgendered guys' dream.

Sorry, I derp'd and didn't see the characters thread.  Although it looks like he's going to have a bit of an estranged relationship with Saphira. :P

CrystalFeathers

true. But I'm sure with her sister's help they'll be able to enjoy each other. Or we could do some non-con~

CrimDragon

Hi,
Just sent an PM regarding the spot of Father1. Hope it's still available :-)

FetzerDelRayne

The character I made for the dad of Fam 1 could easily work for the dad of Fam 3 if double duty is required of me.

EDIT:  Just say the sheet on the approved list.  Great choice of model. 

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Countdown

What make roles are open?  Dad for the 3rd family yet?
On's and Off's
A's and A's--> Updated: 10/18/23

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: Countdown on April 08, 2014, 10:46:53 PM
What make roles are open?  Dad for the 3rd family yet?

Family layout is on the first page.
But Family1 Father and Family4 Sons 1 and 2 are open.

KnowThySire

*looks at fezter then himself*

Ahem... Family 4 sons are right here.

Chreestafer

sorry all please give me time I need to update the front list, ill do so shortly :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Role List is updated!

Only need father of family one!
CountDown, if youd like he can be yours!
Ons and Offs
F-List

King Serperior

I can quite possibly fill in as the dad if it's still open?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chreestafer

EDIT!!!

Need father of family one and twin daughter of family three.
Ons and Offs
F-List

King Serperior

Quote from: Chreestafer on April 15, 2014, 07:42:02 PM
EDIT!!!

Need father of family one and twin daughter of family three.
Quote from: King Serperior on April 12, 2014, 05:55:40 AM
I can quite possibly fill in as the dad if it's still open?
Done  ^_^  Father of Family 1 hoping to apply.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

KnowThySire

Hope we find that daughter soon. I'd really like to start this thing.

King Serperior

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on April 17, 2014, 07:48:47 PM
Hope we find that daughter soon. I'd really like to start this thing.
I second this!  It's looking to be an extremely active and fun game, so anyone who wants, please come on   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Ladondra

I wish I knew some female RPer's...or guys who are ok playing girls...but sadly, my E! group is small XD
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

KnowThySire

My E group isn't too fond of incest otherwise I would have been able to invite people as well.

stargirl

Hi All,
   I may be back, then I could play the second twin. Is it ok?

KnowThySire

I'm sure you wouldn't hear complaints from most of us on the accepted end. We'd love to have your char added to the families. We'd finally be able to get this thing started. :P

Nameless One

Ons and Offs

ElvenKitten

FetzerDelRayne

stargirl

So, should I chat with daddy and sis to find details about my character? I understand that Kitten is my sister, right?

stargirl

Should I send my character description to Chreestafer?

Chreestafer

now accepting new applicants if anyone is interested :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Bump!

Players needed: 2 sons for one mom player
One little sister, one big trans sister, and mom for son player.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Leandra

Hey!

I'd like to take up the little sister if that's okay?
~~~~ Currently looking for rps ~~~~

My rp ideas and requests: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204755.0

Please respect my o/o's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204740.0

FetzerDelRayne

I'm willing to give up the little sister...We need a mom too.  I think.