Family Resort (open again. players needed)

Started by Chreestafer, March 10, 2014, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Looking for 2 full families.

We have a son of one family and mom for another.

Need 2 sons for mom.

And mom, sister, and trans sister for son of other family.   

This is an idea I tried once and got a lot attention so I wish to try it once more :)

(a few seem confused about this but it is an Incest rp)

As you arrive home from what ever it was you were doing this muggy and rainy day.  The cars wiz past behind you, as your feet slowly head up from the street towards what ever dwelling you reside in, be it an apartment, be it your barracks, or be it your family home.  Your eyes instinctively flash from the cellular device, music player, or keys you hold in your hands and glance over towards your mail box.  Normally nothing but a bill of sorts would sit here.  However, today you find an elegantly designed envelope.  Snatching it up you travel into your dwelling, relaxing in your favorite chair you tear the letter open.

CONGRATS!!!!

You and your family have been selected to join others like your selves who love to live a luscious, family based, lifestyle.  Yes we know your actions, and no, we are not federals.  We are simply here to ensure our lifestyle is preserved and we are here to help aid you in that same task.  Listed are the locations of a secret and private resort, all accommodations will be provided for you, all we ask is you to not inform others of this resort.

Thank you and sincerely,
Marthus Rix, CEO of Family Resorts

Listed on the letters are GPS locations, as well as flight tickets or gas cards for those who needed them.  The coordinates lead to a dense luscious forested area deep in the wilderness.  No cellular reception, no radio signals, this resort is located next to a lake, hidden in a deep valley.

Family Layout

family 1
mom- JennyFive
dad- King Serperior
son- Rave
daughter- Vaulera

family 2
mom- Kokaine
older daughter (trans) - Nameless One
older son- Chreestafer
younger daughter- Luvan95

family 3
dad- Remiel
daughter twin 1-
daughter twin 2-ElvenKitten

Family 4
Mom- Ladondra
Son1-TheRomanticPerv
Son2-FetzerDelRayne

Camp Layout

7, 8, and 9 are the three family cabins

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200076.0">Approved Characters</a>

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201109.msg9834022#new">OOC</a>

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Vahn
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Vahn still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: Feet, Face Sitting, Hairy girls, loud moaners, anal, squirting
Sexual Offs: Vore, Scat
Fears: failing in his sports, fire

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

I want to rejoin this, but may take a while to copy and paste my CS
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

JohnTheGreat

So... I may have missed something here, is this supposed to be an incest heavy game?

arthenwel

Oh I would like to be son1 in family 4, but can the sibling be son/daughter?
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Chreestafer

are you looking to have a sister?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

arthenwel

Ladondra

Browsed through the forum and found this interesting little thing! Would be interested in playing the mother role for Family 4 if no one has taken it yet :3
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Chreestafer

It is still open and anyone whom is interested can pm me a character sheet if interested :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dashenka

Is it going to be Con or Non Con?

Either way, I'd be up for playing a daughter, aged around 17 or 18. So I guess family 2?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Dashenka on March 13, 2014, 06:57:45 AM
Is it going to be Con or Non Con?

Either way, I'd be up for playing a daughter, aged around 17 or 18. So I guess family 2?

Which daughter would you like to be? i have the older daughter set up as a trans character,  however if that is an issue we can change it out :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chreestafer

Kk work me up a character sheet and pm it to me and the spot will be yours :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

Hi, I could like to join this one. Maybe as 1 os twins from family 3.

Just some questions:

- Is it all Cons or also Non Cons?

- Do all families understand what is it about when they arrive?

Scylla

Quite interested in this game.  But I'm not clear on the story, if there is one.  Do the families just live out their lives and take sexual matters into their own hands, or is there a plot to be followed?  It also looks like there aren't many takers.  Are there others involved not showing on the thread?

Chreestafer

Its still in the beginning stages of people pming me character sheets.  And as for plot lines there are underlying motives that are hidden.  However I dont want to give it away :) its secret sshhhh :)

What is your interest?
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

So I understand there may be Non-Cons, right? That is fine for me. I will write a character, if you wish. Just not sure if I should wait for more players, like my sister, or maybe you expect  me writing for both sisters?

Chreestafer

For the most part it'll be con between families.  However non con might play into it later. You dont have to play both twins unless you would like to.  So all remember to pm characters to me ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Remiel

I've never done a group rp like this before.  I think I might like to give it a try.   I'll put my interest down for the single dad of Family 3, if no one else has claimed it yet.

Chreestafer

It is yours as of thw moment :) just pm me a character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

Remiel,
  PM me to talk about character ideas. I think we are going to be a family.

If we cant find a player to my sister, I can play both characters.

caelcormac

I'm interested in one of the sons if any are still open.

Scylla

My bio has been sent in for Mother of Family 2.  :D

Baalborn87

Hey Chrees. I'd be interested in son of family 1. Would use the same character i've submitted previously if you still have it. Or would you like me to send it again?

TheWizardofOz

Have all the son's be taken yet? I'd be interested in playing one of the sons of family 4...