Who will post next? 2010.11.01

Started by lex87author, November 01, 2010, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

I'll take her place. Do you want to be abused?
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

Only a little though...  O:)

Seriously, Camille come back
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

*puts an arm around Davina's waist* I agree, I want you to come back and be nibbled, darlin'.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

*is now distracted* What are you going to be nibbling on?

Uhhhhh, anyone... Al?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

I am here at your request milady.

Next xun.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xunzar

Very good. *nibbles on Davina* You?

Looks around for the blonde cowgirl.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Waltzes in with a sly grin....   Such a fickle Hottie you are, Xun!   *Winks to Davina* 

Where's Al the "Cup Captain"?   

Davina

*opens arms for Camille* Wanna come play?

Ill go with Xun

Xunzar

*tugs Camille into other arm and proceeds to nibble Davina and Camille in turn*

I'd say...Camille next.
A list of kinks

Alucarddalv

Sorry just me responding to Cowgirls summon...

Maybe she will post next.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Anesa

Aye, aye,, Captain Cup!  ;)  I wanted to return this.... *Hands him his cup...*  Ya might need it over in the WIN thread... ;P

I'm gonna say... Sybl will post next...

Xunzar

Nope. *nibbles*

I'll say the lovely lady in my other arm. *turns to Davina*
A list of kinks

Davina

*throws head back in classic surrender*

Ill say Camille

Mordred

Ohhh.. nope.. 'tis this dark creature.

I shall guess.. Zil?
*See Pillory*

Harley

You are correct, Blue one. 

And now, perhaps you'll settle down with me, More? 

Mordred

More.. as in More Dread?

Zil, you there?
*See Pillory*

Harley

*nods*  Yes, I did mean 'More Dread' although there is nothing I dread about you.

I am still here, Blue.  Will you remain here, with me?

Mordred

Ohhh, too kind.. lovely Red.. I am hovering.. but saw you through the window.

I do see others out there but I will call your name one more time.. ok, maybe another.
*See Pillory*

Harley

*sighs dreamily*  Still here.   

And I am happy that you are still here as well, Blue.   

Xunzar

*nibbles the ladies who are hopefully still in his arms*

Perhaps one of these two?
A list of kinks

Harley

...  *clears her throat*

Blue..?

Mordred

Ok, you got it.

I'm gonna guess you again, Zil.
*See Pillory*

Harley

Indeed.

Will you drop by again, Blue..?

Anesa