Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay OOC and Interest thread.

Started by Meeka, November 05, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrModular

Yeah, I see a lot of how even Changeling has changed with so many different races and whatnot. I always stuck with the basics. Both Games offer great set and setting with enough flexibility and variety to please anyone.

I was SL for a few campaigns on a couple more free form forums a while back, I'm just a little out of practice nowadays, Hoping to sharpen with time and practice here.

I see a bunch of people who've been approved who have come in after me, but no worries. I trust the Admin staff have their reasons and are busy enough. I still can't wait to get going though!  ;D

MrModular

My bad. By SL I meant DM. Curse this non editing. Sorry for any confusion.  :-[

Les Man

Ha, don't worry at all, I knew what ya meant, heh.

I kinda-ST'ed one Werewolf game online, but it was more like I bitched everyone back in line when they went goofball with their characters...  somebody had to, I still believe, lol

And a side note:  yeah at first I was like, "sexism!" because a bunch of Ladies got accepted before me, but after a while I chalked it up to females are just in general nicer so they would get through faster, lol, y'know?  But that's just my one, joking, little opinion.  The site's great.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

MrModular

Heh, yeah. It's a bit much to deal with a room full of goofballs in your kitchen, I can only imagine. Of course there was one time when I played Changeling using nothing but rock paper scissors. That got a little out of hand.

I wasn't going to cry sexist although I did see a fair amount of ladies get approved. Ah well, better safe than sorry considering some of the creeps skulking around the internet these days. Agreed no less, this is the best RP site I've been to, ever.

Les Man

Now I'm not really accusing E, it was just a "humorous observation" lol

As for the rock-paper-scissors thing... I've heard about that before and that just sounds insane.  How could that possibly work, I've always asked
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

MrModular

Oh, no doubt you weren't accusing. I was humorously observing also. :-)

Rock paper scissors got weird quick.

Also, I see sexomancy has been absent for a bit. Are things generally this pace around here?

kingmaster1

Les Man

lol... do the three of us want to start a different thread to RP in?  Or just keep it going between ourselves until things pick up?

or should I just be quiet and wait?  heh

MrModular

I don't see why we can't keep at the existent thread. It will be there should the original posters come back.