Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Dearest Bunny...
  you know how much I care.. but frankly all your sparkles all over the place are getting annoying.
I've vacuumed like four times today!  You don't need a lover, you need a maid!
I'm so out. 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

What? You won't be my lover and a maid both?

Pffft.

Keep on walking honey.

William Blake

You apparently have terribly high standards.

Just because I might be able to meet them doesn't mean I should be expected to.

I think I'll relax without you for a while.

Bruja

You sir might be the avatar of the poet himself, but you fall shallow upon my heart. Alas I must burn brightly with another. The stars weep.

William Blake

You clearly didn't take the time to learn that I'm not named after the poet, lovely as he is.

I'm sorry, I need a partner that pays more attention to me. It's not me, it's you, I promise.

Have a lovely life, though.

Bruja

More's the pity that you are not named after the poet. I would have paid for more attention. I am ok with it being me.

Ciao!

Ithyiri

I like to be blunt, so I don't apologize for what I have to say. I don't even remember how we got together, which means this can not last!

So long and farewell!

ChicagoOkie

Well, since you aren't to be here anymore I suppose we must part ways.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Lady Shadow

Your abs are too perfect for me. It is flaring up my insecurities. I am sorry, i can't take it!

Bye!
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

ChicagoOkie

Well, your sparkly things are a bit distracting.

We are done.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

BentLycan93

blue bunny sparkle

Dearest BentLycan93,

It was fun. We had some great times. Really! I know we did, especially that time of the full moon when you got all CRAZY and WILD!

But geez, all that blood dripping from your fangs just, you know... ruins my clothing. Do you know how much drycleaners charge to get blood out of sparkles?

A TON OF CASH, that's how much.

So, I'm leaving you for Lycan that can keep their drooling to a minimum.

Adios!

ChicagoOkie

You just wont share your cupcakes. I know, you keep saying their poisonous but I think you are just saying that to keep me from eating any.

Good bye
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

blue bunny sparkle

Okay so I lied. I admit it.

Last time I made those cupcakes, you ate two dozen and that was before I had even put the sprinkles on.

And that joke about how you're a growing man, and pointing to your private parts... it's getting kind of old.

I've leaving you for someone who's gluten free!

ChicagoOkie

That joke is gold and you know it.

I'm leaving you for someone with a better sense of humor.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

blue bunny sparkle

So, you know that Celtic thing?

While you were sleeping, I might have accidently pulled out a strand or two of your hair. By accident. And also purely by accident sent it to that little DNA genealogy place down the street.

The results came back. WTF dude?

You're not Celtic. You're New York Italian Brooklyn.

Yo Yo Yo Guido!  Later!

persephone325

"You're too sparkly! There's glitter everywhere! Do you know how hard it is to get sparkly glitter out of literally everything?!"
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ChicagoOkie

Everything is always about who has the biggest gun with you. Little guns can do damage too you know.

We're through.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Endorphin

I'm sorry Chicago. Men in skirts; I just can't do it anymore! We're over.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

persephone325

"How many times do I have to help you with your damn belt?! I'm not your mother! I can't do this anymore..."
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Endorphin

persephone, you're costing us a fortune in ammunition! What about the bills? The rent, the food, the children's education!

I just can't do it. I can't live like this!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

persephone325

Quote from: ChicagoOkie on February 03, 2018, 08:32:37 PM
Everything is always about who has the biggest gun with you. Little guns can do damage too you know.

We're through.

I missed this before! *giggles*

Quote from: Endorphin on February 04, 2018, 03:27:18 AM
persephone, you're costing us a fortune in ammunition! What about the bills? The rent, the food, the children's education!

I just can't do it. I can't live like this!

LMAO!!

Back on topic: "I swear to god, Endorphin... If I have to sew one more button back on your shirt... *sees button on floor* I'M DONE!"
I don't know.

Endorphin

This is great fun! ;D

You always said that you loved my abs. And my Calvin Kleins! But now I know the truth - that you want me to button it all up so that it never sees the light of day... you would take away my identity. My self esteem. My independence. They were lies. All lies... I feel so damn repressed in this relationship. We're done!

*Slams door... runs to room and sobs in pillow*

persephone325

It really is! I'm actually getting plot bunnies. XD

"It's hard to love something when you flaunt it for everyone else to see! GOD! You're so self-absorbed! You really are a hedonist! I should have listened to my friends!"
I don't know.

Endorphin

That's pretty damn awesome!

I'm surprised you have any friends at all with all those guns! It's just guns, guns, guns... all the time! There's never any time for us! We never spend any quality time anymore. Why don't you just go ahead and marry a gun... and have little gun children. And be all gun. All the gun time! We're done!