Cries of Fate {Full! >.>}

Started by Braioch, April 17, 2011, 07:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

In an ancient land where magic existed and it was the dominating force. Life was pure and good, people wielding the powers of the elements, some only one element, others were jack of all trades. Balance existed and the people were happy, that is until violence was introduced as mankind expanded. Eventually those whom had magic became the warriors, heaped upon with prestige and riches, trusted with positions of power in the state. This pattern continued until it became that only royalty and high class born were able to wield any sort of power. The poor and lower class left with no magic, or perhaps only smatterings of it.

Of course power of magic combining with power of state will cause strife, and it did after a time.

A great war erupted and it threatened to break the world apart, shattering it like glass. Nation against Nation, Magic and Steel erupted, magic users across the globe died and the world was suffering, hurting the parallel realm of Earth. It looked bleak, the time of the end of all living things was nigh, or so it seemed.

Fate intervened and created four warriors, one for each of the elements that this world had been wielding for so long. Warriors pure in their chosen element, more powerful than any noble could hope to be and so brought peace to the world. They disappeared into history millenia before, but not before promising that others like they would be needed again.

And so it has come to be...

Eternia is suffering, the sole land in all of the realm, their ruler is a corrupt and viscious leader who seeks only complete control no matter what cost to the world. The people and land wilt beneath the violent iron fist, neighboring counties are put to the sword or succumb to the magical might of the leader. No warrior or noble, no matter how powerful has been able to stand before the leader. Their ruler holds the power of all four elements and wields mighty power equally in each, as powerful as the greed in their heart.

The world cries out and Fate has awakened to their plight, and the call for heroes has been made....

I need three other elementals basically (I've already taken one)
The leader might be taken, I'll let you know

To begin with, they will ALL begin on Earth, pulled across the walls of the world to Eternia and explained their powers and their duty. Just so you know, it's new to each of them.

Here's the information on the elements that I'm seeing it as:

Earth (Ryven)- Stable, Collected, Wise, Sturdy/Down to Earth (Very stubborn, sometimes too blunt, haughty)

Water (Blitzy)- Emotional, sensitive, empathetic, caring (Overly emotional, too sensitive at times, seesaw emotions rapidly)

Air (Starlequin)- Intelligent, Quick, Open, Adaptable (Mercurial by nature, detached at wrong times, not always dependable)

Fire (Braioch)- Passionate, spirited, willful, protective (Horrid temper, tends to be overambitious, selfish and tyrannical)

Obviously not all of the traits, nor are you limited to just those, it's just a good idea of what I would want to see from people who are living representations of the elements.

As far as abilities go...

Earth- This element is by far the one with the most control, not necessarily the strongest in terms of sheer power, but the one with the greatest amount of control. Very good for defensive capabilities, but nevertheless, getting hit by a wall of rock and dirt will still hurt like a bitch. Fully unlocked powers will be announced later in the Rp.

Air- There swift and calculating minds give them a good grip on their powers, which is good because the air can be quite fickle. Good for offense and support, a good crowd control element so to speak, second in sheer power and control as well, very balanced. Fully unlocked powers will be announced later in the Rp.

Water- Third in terms of sheer power and third in terms of control. Their emotions are as changeable as is the waters they wield and at times this is a bit erratic. A jack of all trades really, learning to make ice helps with support, defense and offense. Their real skill comes from the fact that they are the only element to be able to heal. Fully unlocked powers will be announced later in the Rp.

Fire (Braioch)- The absolute strongest in terms of raw power, but utterly lacking in control. Accidents and disasters are bound to happen, and their surging passions can make the powers far too strong for them, sometimes taking over and feeding on itself. Pure offense is this elements forte, able to destory foes easily. Fully unlocked powers will be announced later in the Rp.

Our little characters will start off just getting used to their powers while caught up in this whole mess, accidents and mishaps abound I'm sure. They will grow in their power and control and discover more things they can do with their powers. Creative use of powers are sooo encouraged. If you're going to do something powerful though, consult me because I have a whole last tier of powers that will be unlocked after a certain point for each character.

As a clue, there is something for each elemental warrior to obtain in order to get their full power.

Yes, I'm keeping the mystery alive, hush. :P

Again I don't care what you really do with your characters so long as they do a good job of being like the chosen element.
I do require at least someone who's interested have a male character to go with my guy, as I do not do anything other than M/M >.> (if you pick water, I'm gonna laugh my ass off)
Side note, traditionally Earth and Water are female elements, while Fire and Air are male, it doesn't matter to me what gender you play for either, I just thought that'd be neat to share.
Also, I'm thinking each element will have a 'pet' of sorts, mythical or real, to represent their powers, be guides of sort, not sure yet though.

Let me know if you're interested.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Might consider adding the Spirit element as a balancing act....MAYBE
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Blitzy

Damned straight you're considering it.

And I am kinda sorta considering poking my head in here... >_> Mebbe.

Possibly as Water. :P
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Braioch

Somehow I see that element suiting you dear, and I do mean that in the best way possible ;D

I will tenuously hold that spot for you

And it looks like Ry is expressing an interest in maybe doing Earth

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Braioch

Alright well Bubby is doing the Evil leader and she does need like two people to work with her

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bubby

*LIfts hand and waves with a smile!* Yes! I need evil sidekicks!

Ryven

Braioch

Alright, Blitzy and I have put our heads together to make things easy for people so it doesn't get cluttered or messy.

I'm going to create three threads....

One for the bad guys
One for the Elementals
One for OOC

Because the bad guys and the Elementals won't be interacting all the time, and having all posting in the same place would cause a lot of confusion and make it really messy. So they'll have separate threads to keep it neat and clean.

Also when it comes to characters doing OneXOne stuff, like really lengthy conversations with one another, or downright dirty, sweaty breeding, I ask you create a whole different OneXOne thread in the appropriate section for you and that other character. That way if it happens often, you guys can slip off to that and do it there. That way, you have a place to go to do all that and again, the other two threads do not get cluttered with a bunch of separate talking and fucking :P

Of course what happens in separate posts still happens in the story, just not the main focus of the story as a whole.

Do make sure if that happens to let me know, because I'll give updates in the OOC as to what the plots doing so far so everyone is on the same page.

Oh! None of that fuzzy time stuff I've seen, if you and someone else wander off to talk in a different room, or to screw in a different room (I.E. a thread you created for that) you are also not in the main threads, you actually left :P

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Update on Characters.....

Elementals
Fire - Braioch
Water - Blitzy
Earth - Ryven
Air - Still Available

Villains
Leader - Bubby
Right Hand 1 - Still Available
Right Hand 2 - Still Available

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Starlequin

Still sounds marvy. We'd like to sign on for the Air Warrior spot, pleasey-cheesy!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Ryven

Braioch

Star for the Air Warrior, now we only need the two evil right hands of the evil Queen!

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

QuoteName:
Sexual Orientation:
Physical Description:

Personality:

History:

(optional)
Misc:
Theme Song:

Character Skele! That way you have some time to think while we hope for two more peoples ;D

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on April 17, 2011, 10:13:39 PM
Character Skele! That way you have some time to think while we hope for two more peoples ;D

Do we get to make a bunch of this up because I have no idea of the world we're stepping into here? >__>

bubby

SOMEONE PLEASE BE MY MINIONS! And do you want us to post our chars here?

Braioch

If ya do post it here, you will have to move it to the OOC anyways :P

So it's just for you to get thinking or to work a little bit at it.

@Ry
You'll start off in a modern setting and be yanked back to a a medieval fantasy time

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bubby

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on April 17, 2011, 10:27:26 PM
If ya do post it here, you will have to move it to the OOC anyways :P

So it's just for you to get thinking or to work a little bit at it.

@Ry
You'll start off in a modern setting and be yanked back to a a medieval fantasy time

Good to know.

Bloody Rose

Braioch

We have two positions for the right hand men of the vile queen ;D

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bloody Rose

Can the bad guys have some powers that does not have to be the elementals, I do have a power in mind and I was wondering if you allow it.

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bloody Rose

bah nevermind then, I was thinking something along pains ability from naruto. Repulse and attract to him stuff, but I guess it's only elements, good luck with your rp though