Females Wanted, Roles need to apply(M for F)

Started by Vanetias, October 28, 2013, 07:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanetias

Hello and Greetings, my name would be Vanetias, and I have roles for you females(In bold)

A new emperor has been chosen, and as done in tradition within the nation, he marries a girl from another nation in order to secure both his power, and also because he also loves her, who also loves him back, making a happy couple.

The plot for this one is more a bicentennial-man type story in which both a male and female android love each other, but can't consummate, so they went to their manufactures, who planned for them to test out their new bodies.

The Third is that a monstergirl seeks out a mate to produce some offspring, who finds a monsterboy lurking around for food. They meet each other, then they get aroused by each other, then they mate.

The last on is moreso of a honeymoon getaway to japan in which my character(the male) durring the trip, gets turned into a girl(with penis and balls intact.) as a two way transformation by accident, a few days after the honeymoon smut. Things get interesting from there.

It's Consesnsual&More Smut based.