Wanted: SciFi One-on-One

Started by Vandren, December 15, 2005, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Hi all,

Looking for a little SciFi one-on-one, I don't really have anything particularly specific in mind, just a few vague ideas.  Really, I could go several different directions.  But, I'm definitely thinking of a contained setting (city, ship, station), female character as partner, and preferrably a mix of action/adventure along with rolls in the hay.  Aside from that, I can go dominant, submissive (haven't played one of these long term yet), or mutual relationship, depending on the partner.  I've had a few nebulous thoughts, but nothing concrete yet.

So, if anyone's interested, send over a PM or a response here.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vandren

Ok, I had nearly an hour in the car to think about this today.  So, here're my semi-concrete ideas, if anyone's interested:

1) Thief
– closet sub, caught by officer/hunter/security/victim and dealt with in a manner of her choosing. 
- The Character: Human male, average height and build (5’10”, 140 lbs), well toned though slender from his work.  Dark shoulder length straight hair, usually kept back in a tail.  Brown, slightly large, eyes.  Working clothes being a mottled black-white-grey jumpsuit to blend in with shadows, soft sole boots, and pockets packed with equipment.  Has a holdout laser, but no power cell for it.  Pacifist in all but show.  Believes violence in his line of work doesn’t work.  Closet submissive, will probably admit it if he’s shown that this is his nature.  Something of a loner, but willing to open up to those he’s close to.

2) Mercenary/soldier
– dom/sub/neither (can go either way), behind enemy lines, unit gone (scattered and lost), comes across enemy and either: captures her, is captured by her, or deserts with her (depending on his role and her's).
- The Character: Orion-series genetic upgrade, like all Orions, he’s built to carry lots of heavily equipment.  Obviously strong and muscular, but not so much as a professional bodybuilder.  Moves with an innate grace and wariness.  Short blonde hair with green eyes, a genetic commonality for his series.  Currently wearing fatigues with boots and helmet, cuirass armor, and only carrying his knife and EM sidearm (lost everything else).  Has about a day’s worth of food left.  Personality TBD, depending on the role.

I'd kinda like to experiment with a submissive, actually, since I've never played one before, for more than a couple posts (before the games they were in went defunct).

If anyone likes either of those and wants to flesh them out a bit, I'll be happy to listen.  If not, but you wanna propose something related, I'm happy to listen.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

Vandren

Elvi

Well you want to have a go at being submissive, then submit....
I could be a commanding officer, both of us attempting to get back to units after being seperated from them, a local girl who gives you a helping hand but with ulterior motives, endless possibilities.

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 16, 2005, 07:39:10 AM
Well you want to have a go at being submissive, then submit....
I could be a commanding officer, both of us attempting to get back to units after being seperated from them, a local girl who gives you a helping hand but with ulterior motives, endless possibilities.

Sounds good to me.  Whichever role you'd prefer.  :)