Slave Hotel (Interest Check)

Started by rachelongaku, December 21, 2011, 12:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Welcome to the Slave Hotel

Over a century ago, on a small location on the planted of Earth, there was a phenomenon known as the love hotel. The most popular location of these 'love hotels' was Nihon (known to most peopla as Japan). Since the destruction of 80% of the planet's population, it has lacked on tourist attractions. People from other planets never wanted to visit Earth. So in light of the failing economy on Earth, we're opening the newest version of a 'Love Hotel'. Welcome to the Slave Hotel.

For a price you can purchase a one day, a week, a season, or a lifetime pass to our exclusive rooms. Each room has a different theme and each room has an assortment of slaves you can chose from, both male and female. We also boast the several different humanoid races of our slaves. These slaves are criminals of their own planets and have been sent here as their punishment. If they disobey you they will be severely punished or killed. So please, you them as you will.

Would you like a look into our exclusive rooms?

[b]Room #:[/b]
[b]Room Theme:[/b]
[b]Resident Slave #s:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Description of Room[/b]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Room #: One
Room Theme: Classroom
Resident Slave #s: Female 1, Female 2, Male 3
Picture:
Description of Room This room is the most basic of rooms, mostly used for straight-up sex. The room features two rows of five desks, costumes to wear, and many objects that can be used to punish your naughty student.

Room #: Two
Room Theme: Office
Resident Slave #s: Female 3, Female 4, Male 2
Picture:
Description of Room This room is for the lovers of office sex.

More rooms to come.

Also:

• Please post at least once a day
  • Please post at least one paragraph
  • Feel free to make your own room
  • Feel free to make your own alien race
  • More may be added as this is still under development

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Slave Number or Customer:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Current Characters
rachelongaku >> Slave #1 >> Zia Melody Laurn >> Female
rachelongaku >> Customer >> Aiden >> Male
Miyu >> Slave #44 >> Miyuki Karuma >> Female
Inkidu >> Slave #23 >> Dominic D'Luca >> Male
DRoux >> Slave #94 >> Sofia Greenwich >> Female
kingmaster1 >> Customer >> Marcus Lerron >> Male
kingmaster1 >> Slave #15 >> Jet >> Male
elfguy >> Customer >> Yoni Tanvala >> Female
SargentToughie >> Slave #109 >> Vanessa Armstrong >> Female
SargentToughie >> Customer >> Mathis Hargrove >> Monogendered with Male Appearance
JackWhite >> Customer >> Dennis Smith >> Male
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Miyu

Name: Miyuki Karuma
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She is a shy to the core, she is always with her cheeks red with embarrassment when she is performing to guests. A look at her and nobody would guess she killed her husband out of self defense and she was blamed for it. She is the cute type of woman with the perfect body to boot and a personality that would make any person want to hug her and rape her at the same time only to see her face.
Slave Number or Customer: Slave 44
Other: Tattoo on her lower back of a rose piercing a heart.
Appearance:

rachelongaku

Inkidu

Name: Dominic D'Luca
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Reserved and quite unless the client calls for otherwise. Dominic is a smooth, collected person with intelligence and sophistication. Behaving mostly stoic at most times it is usually to get a read on him, but he is somewhat shy and cautious.
Slave Number or Customer: Slave 23
Other: Specializes in the "Perfect Boyfriend" or "Loving Slave" personalities, always wheres a padded hard-leather collar with a D-ring in the back.
Appearance:
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

DRoux

Name: Sofia Greenwich
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: While she once struggled to escape, Sofia has gradually acquiesced to her role. She properly takes orders now, but will usually be sarcastic and snarky about them.
Slave Number or Customer: Slave 94
Other: Has her number tattooed on her right shoulder. Management put it there after she tried to run away a few too many times. Since she's flexible, Sofia is usually involved in something involving bondage.
Appearance:
Appearance (NSFW)
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

rachelongaku

Yayy! Interest. I guess we need some customers as well. Feel free to have two characters. I will make a slave and a customer. Here's my first one. I'll wait until we have at least four customers to start. Feel free to make your own room.

Name: Zia Melody Laurn
Race: Elf
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Personality: Zia is a very sweet and gentle girl. She cares a lot for others and will take the blame for other's wrongdoings.
Slave Number or Customer: Slave #1
Other: She has healing powers.

Name: Aiden
Race: Samalso (Has two appearances, one similar to an elf and the other's well....a tentacle monster)
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Personality: Aiden is cold and sex driven. He enjoys causing others pain and suffering. However he also enjoys watching his 'partners/victims' have multiple orgasms.
Slave Number or Customer: Life-Time Customer
Other: He only has sex in his tentacle form. He has ten tentacles. They are all different sizes. He has one huge tentacle that works as his penis.

kingmaster1

are you still accepting? if so I'll get to work on a slave and customer

rachelongaku

kingmaster1

hooray!
Name: Marcus Lerron
Race: titan
Sexuality: heterosexual
Personality: cold, and domineering. Marcus always takes command and dominates his partners
Slave Number or Customer: customer
Other: from the titan home world
Appearance: tall, strong, and serious. Often wears a suit
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/053/e/f/Alien_Team_Brute_by_Alexander463.jpg

Name: Jet
Race: felinus
Sexuality:bi-sexual
Personality:submissive and misgivious, he is usually used by dominants or switches
Slave Number or Customer:slave 15
Other:from felius 5
Appearance:built, scraggy hair, cat ears and tail.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/images/i/2002/48/5/c/Takuran_-_Sexy_cat_boy.jpg

(hopefully you are okay with this....aliens are okay right?)

rachelongaku

kingmaster1

;D have you already made an IC thread?

rachelongaku

Not yet. I want a few more customers before I make one. ^-^

SargentToughie

I think I could get rather invested in this RP, actually. I'd be willing to make a slave (fresh from the field, of course), as well as a man who doubles as a patron/slave hunter/slave breaker.

Would that be alright? I'd love to hear from you.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Spell

Reserving a spot for a customer, Il'l write up a CS today/tomorrow
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

elfguy

Name: Yoni Tanvala
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Gentle, sarcastic, friendly with people when she can be, although she's also able to be quite ruthless should the situation demand it
Slave Number or Customer: Customer
Other: Yoni is a cop, but since there's fewer crimes now on Earth since civilization has advanced to the point where criminals are easily identified and put away, she has a lot of free time. Her secret passion is dominating a sex slave, something she isn't allowed to do on the streets.
Appearance:
----

rachelongaku

SargentToughie

Name: Vanessa Armstrong
Sexuality: mostly straight (more curious then she'd like to admit)
Personality: Vanessa previously came from a rather wealthy and well off family, and she lived what many would consider to be a gem of a childhood. However, due to some extremely shady dealings by her father that got him his wealth, he landed himself in prison and his entire fortune was usurped by the government. Left with nothing to her name and only her beauty to stand on, Vanessa was recruited to the slave hotel, though she has yet to even have her first customer, as she only just recently landed the job.
Slave Number or Customer: Slave number 109
Other: Vanessa is currently a virgin, due to her father's notorious reputation nobody wanted to go near her out of fear of invoking the wrath of her old man. She has quite a bit of independence still within her, and doesn't entirely understand what it means to be a slave.
Appearance:

Name: Mathis Hargrove
Race: Unregistered species
Sexuality: he has a fascination with human females, which technically makes him straight, considering his appearance, even though he has no real gender.
Personality: Mathis is a creature that just wants to have a good time and seek out his own pleasure. He sees humans as inferior beings who exist only to serve and pleasure him as he sees fit. The slave hotel is his home away from home, a place where he can cut loose and have quality time with as many beautiful human girls as he can imagine. He can be cruel and dominant, though as long as his slave doesn't struggle too much, or try to resist him, they won't be in too much trouble. He takes great pleasure in 'breaking in' the new girls, part of him gets a thrill off of watching them struggle and squirm.
Slave Number or Customer: Customer
Other: Mathis is a creature that gets it's appearance and traits off of stealing a sample of DNA from other races. Because of this, he has gathered quite a impressive array of self defense mechanisms and other skills over the years. He is able to manipulate tentacles, supply aphrodisiac to his subjects, and is impossibly good looking in terms of human males. Of course, he is naturally extremely arrogant, but within the confines of the slave hotel, such a drawback is hardly a problem.
Appearance: (not comfortable with looking at other men on google images, sorry >.<) Mathis has midnight black hair that falls just shy of his eyes, which are a deep shade of purple in color. When still holding up a human guise, his form makes him rather tall without appearing unnatural, and his body is very trim and athletic, filled with as much muscle as Mathis allows before the skin starts to bulk up, as he finds the appearance of an overly large built human rather disgusting.

If you want anything changed, please don't hesitate to let me know.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

JackWhite

Name: Dennis Smith
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He's rather shy and hopes that he can find some experience with girls that have to do what he says.
Slave number or Customer: Customer
Appearance:

rachelongaku

Okayz everyone. I will make the RP thread today!

rachelongaku

DRoux

Room #: 17
Room Theme: BDSM, through and through
Resident Slave #s: 94, more if someone else wants in.
Picture: (Can't find one exactly like what I'm looking for)
Description of Room: Dark red brick walls and a concrete floor. Every ten feet or so along one wall is a tall human-sized cage, the second has several lockers containing every conceivable item that one could want for BDSM. The third wall has a few St. Andrew's crosses and chains of varying lengths on the walls.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Keaira

Are you still accepting slaves? If so I would like to submit an application
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

kingmaster1

this has been pretty quiet lately...just poppin' in to say I'm still here