The Highwaymen - Loosely historical. -[Mul] - [NC][Bon] and [UN]

Started by Madalina, March 17, 2009, 02:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madalina

The Highwaymen

Well I joined here last year. Soon after, I had to make an unsuspected move with a new job. Its been several months that I have not had internet access.

I am back online now, and instantly wanted to come back and play on here again. So, trying to feel it out here again!

This plot line is for anyone and everyone that wants to join. You can be one of the females in the coach or one of the men coming about to break into it. Or if you can see another way to fit a character in, go ahead!

If someone would like take on the -mysterious lady- that I did not put a name to in the story, that would be great. I'm hoping someone would. Run with it however you like.

Anyways, I hope its not too lame. I still feel like a newbie around here and am a little nervous/unsure about throwing this out here, I'm not ashamed to admit it!

We'll see what happens!   :-*

Blaze

I find the idea interesting.
I usually don't play free form, but for this I'll mace an exception... if you want me.
O, I also would love to play the mysterious lady... I love mysterious ladies!  ;)
Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

ONS/OFFS

sparklingangel

I am just getting started here and would love to play as one of the women in the coach.....I think it would be a beneficial experience for me to learn from such experienced roleplayers! Let me know if I am someone who could add to your roleplay.

Madalina

Blaze - Yes! Be mysterious  ^-^

sparklingangel - Jump in when you get your approval stamp!

sparklingangel

Wonderful! Will this roleplay still be around whenever I am approved so I can join in?

Blaze

Thank you! mysterious is my specialty!  8-)

sparklingangel, just so you would know - you have to be approved first,then you can start playing  ;)

Remember when it rained.
And called your name.

ONS/OFFS

sparklingangel

Thank you for the info....is it okay to be posting in these like I have been or does that need to wait for approval as well?

Thanks!

Blaze

I'm not shore, but I know that the principal is that you can write in the threads you have access to. But for just sawing you have interest and want to play when your approved, i don't think anyone would mind. 
Remember when it rained.
And called your name.

ONS/OFFS