News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Problem! Lilac, help?

Started by VioletMaui With a Problem, February 12, 2008, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletMaui With a Problem

Hey!

It's VioletMaui here. This thread is directed towards Lilac .

I have a bit of a problem - I managed to lock myself out of my account, because I changed my email address, and I'm not receiving a validation code at all. :S Is there any way to get me back in, or do I need to make a new account? :( I hope not.

Thanks!

Vekseid

Post the e-mail that it should be and I'll change it to that, then I'll delete this.

Vekseid

Fixed, try getting your activation code sent now.

Violet Maui

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

rainshadow

*cheers*

The things these people do. :)
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Violet Maui

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

RedEve_81

Hello,

At Vekseid's request, I changed my e-mail address. But I'm still waiting for the activation e-mail to re-activate my account. I can no longer log in until I've re-validated my account. Can anyone help me out?

RedEve

Ignore my post, I did get the e-mail eventually, it just took longer than I anticipated.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games