Ideas, Scraps of thought, and other tidbits (M looking for F)

Started by Wolfblackthorne, July 31, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

I find myself in need of a writing partner as my stories have seemed to dwindle down as of late. Hopefully the things below might entice someone. As always feel free to send a PM if you have interest in one(or more than one) idea. I am also always welcoming ideas from others so don't be afraid to share.

My normal posting schedule is quite frequent. I can do multiple posts in the day if needed. I do however ask five days allowance to think up and form a reply. I normally (barring rl interruption) reply much faster than five days but it gives me time to get into it if need be. My posts are anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs.

One shots are good but I also like long tales that are in dark, quiet, and often hidden corners of a distant world.

Here is the link to my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219272.msg10784964#msg10784964

All of my story ideas are open to brainstorming and discussion. These are just the outlines of the idea. Please PM me if interested in any of the ideas below.. Don't reply to the thread itself.

NEW and Craving

Something with a snake lady or girl?- not really much other than a thought but I am open to ideas from others.

A shade of her former self: I would like to do as story where my co writer plays as a hologram. I had the  idea of the male character lost love being killed but preserved as a computer program that he can interact with via a hologram. The story would have action as he would be stranded on a alien world or perhaps even a futuristic setting of earth. The hologram would eventually gain enough sentience and would perhaps become real through building a body(perhaps a android or robot) . there would be romance as well as tension as the main character goes through trials of survival while also trying to cope with being alone and unable  actually  touch the one he loves even though she is therein spirit through the marvels of technology.

cravingNot our world anymore- In the year 3117,  MC crash land son earth after man left it to colonize the stars. The earth has all but erased  man's influence. The wild has taken back the streets, cities, and man made structures.  Having no way to communicate  off planet, MC is forced to explore this new savage untamed earth. YC could be anything from aliens to  humanoid creatures to  whatever you can come up with. Did the planet get invaded or is there a new race that  roams its surface?

Looking for female to play the planets inhabitants and any number of characters to flesh outa world.

Cat woman next door- MC happens to be the neighbor of Selina Kyle aka Cat woman. He stumbles upon her secret somehow one night. Perhaps by seeing something in a window he was not supposed to see? He's kidnapped and bound to a bed in her home where she tortures and teases him while getting him to confess what he has seen.

Mostly bondage, teasing, denial, other stuff involved. Would happily replace cat woman with bat woman or bat girl.

Looking for someone to play Cat woman

Something's wrong with mom- Son comes home and notices mom is acting strange. Maybe its the inappropriate touches? Or the innuendo's or maybe the awkward stares. But Mom isn't acting herself. Trouble is Mom is an android whose programing has been infected with a virus. Suddenly now she wants her son.

Looking for someone to play the android mom. This can go several ways. Pm to discuss.

TAKENHush hush -(bondage, other things, negotiable) - Someone gives out bad intel and as an effect the wrong person(Your character) is kidnapped. Believing they wield some super secret info on an inside trade or even the combination to a very large vault, Your character(or mine if we chose) is bound and slowly coerced to relinquish the information. Maybe they escape. Maybe they enjoy their new life and fall for their  captor?

Looking for someone to play the victim.

CravingSector 6- The world as we knew it has been blown away by war and nuclear weapons. Society has limped on  in what was once New York now called Sectpr 6. Man has survived and put up walls to keep those from the wastes away from what little of society  remains. Twenty years in the aftermath, man rekindles his love for  technology and a new way of life emerges from the remnants of man.

In the new dystopian society, electricity is no longer a product of coal or natural resources. Instead, brilliant(Some would say also twisted) minds have created  devices that channel energy from the human body to machines that can store and covert it  into useble fuel.  The collars that all lower class  are forced to wear  charge especially well when the subject is aroused, having sex, or afraid or in stressful situations. Control squads and officials called Sentinels are trained and used to police the lower populace of the sector while the rich and influential(corrupt) politicians of the era live in the high rises and up scale apartments and condos.

Sentinels are required to wear  leather/rubber type clothing to prevent  them from being  contaminated by those deemed lower class. Trainers instruct those lower class willing to learn in the ways and laws of the new society though these laws are strict.

The lower class makes up the majority of the rest of the sector and live in slums and on the streets or low class houses or shacks and are cast in a strictly submissive hierarchy .. their poverty is an issue that is placated by the allowance of brothels, and other entertainments  that are allowed by the  politicians that make up the Counsel. Lower class simply walk on foot, or by some low tech form of transport while those with influence  have access to hover cars, energy propelled  bikes and other techno wonders. This drives a divide between upper and lower class.

Within the sector there is always those looking to use and abuse others and take advantage anyway they can including bribery of Sentinels or human trafficking.

Looking for someone to revitalize this world with my character.

OPENSleepy Hill tales ( themes include horror, non con, mystery, monsters, other) The quiet company town is small, friendly, and welcoming to outsiders come tourist season. Visitors are always welcome. But beneath the quaint, polished surface lies dark secrets, rituals, and a town that isn't exactly what it seems. Especially when the fog rolls in..
Some ideas for different takes include:

*Exploring the caves outside Sleepy Hill- Perhaps some hikers explore the caves by the hills and mountains that surround the town. What the y find there isn't what they expect.*

*Exploring an abandoned or burned out house in town- Two adventurous people explore a delapidated house or mansion in town to discover its dark twisted secrets. The deeper the go, the more shocking and unexpected things seem to become*

*The daughter of the town therapist- therapist can be male or female if you want to switch roles.*

(This is a world I have done before but am always open and available to different writers. Looking for someone to play visitors to the town. Or even some of the locals if desired. A lot of different scenarios are possible here.)

Chastity This is more of an idea than a story but was thinking that a couple. Girlfriend and boyfriend or husband and wife decide to spice up their relationship and try some sex games. The female suggests chastity and after some cajoling and some thought, the man agrees. Would love to see what comes of this and what else they do  and how long it goes.

Taken The Cabin (monster, fantasy, mystery other) Lost in the woods, my character comes across a lonely looking cabin. Seeing smoke billow from its chimney, He knocks at the door, hoping to find a friendly face whom would let him come in to rest or for at the very least a drink of water. What he finds is anything but what he expects.

(Looking for someone to be the owner of the cabin. Could be a fae, could be a monster. It's idea open for discussion.)

The Deranged Sister (non con, kidnaping, horror, incest, other) The last thing he remembers is getting a text from his sister after work late one night. She says she needs help. Finding himself waiting in the middle of the night in a deserted parking lot, he's ambushed from behind and drugged. Last thing he sees is the back of his trunk before passing out. When he wakes he sees his sister's face. He doesn't know how he got there or what happened but she tells him he's safe and at her home. He is relieved at first but then she won't let him leave and she's acting very strange.

(Looking for someone to play the sister.)

TAKENThe Sleepover (monster, tentacles, noncom?, dubcon,other ) A girl( or multiple girls if preferred) is having a birthday sleepover when a monster invades the home and turns an ordinary night of celebration into one of terror.

(Looking for someone to play the girl or girls. I would play the monster.)

cravingForbidden garden (post apocalyptic, romance?, dark fantasy?, open to discussion) A young man scavenging for food amid the crumbling ruins of civilization finds a crumbling church that's overrun by plants. To his delight he finds food in the form of fresh grown berries and fruit. Hungry, he starts to gather what he can to take back with him. However, he soon  realizes he's not alone and being watched. But by what or whom? Maybe he can get away before its too late.

(Looking for someone to play what is in the garden whether it be a monster or some other sort of creature.)

The runaway vampire next door. YC is a vampire but she hides it  in order to live as normal and as human a life as  possible. She is actually a vampire and not only that but a princess. She grew tired of all the expectations and rules and pompous blowhards of the vampire court and wanted a simpler life. She wanted to love and not just be some figure head for her clan married to some other vampire who refused to acknowledge her existence. YC is like any other vampire. She has needs and  lusts, especially blood lusts. She does her best to keep her feeding secret, and tries to be normal but then a new guy move into the apartment next door. He seems nice and she is friendly. One night, he asks her to have dinner with him and al is fine until her craving for blood suddenly comes  over her.

Heroes wanted (sci fi, future, dystopian)- A band of mercenaries is the only thing keeping one power hungry mogul from taking over their world. They're not heroes but they can still get the job done.

Pairings that need fleshing out

Boyfriend x Vampire or  Zombie girlfriend or wife
Monster/apprentice x monster hunter/slayer
Detective x criminal/super villain
Survivor x Survivor ( post apocalypse)
Homeowner x ghost
Son x Andriod
Son x Mom

Picture inspirations Pictures of characters I would want to  play against my character.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Stories that have died but may be resurrected

The Baroness Hotel (kidnap, bondage, non con, dark, fantasy.. mxf or fxf) A sister(or brother) gets a postcard from their presumed missing sister. On the back is the name Baroness Hotel. Finding the hotel, they find their sister is indeed there but she is working there! Stranger still, the hotel isn't just a normal hotel. It has some rather strange guests and practices. When they try to rescue their sibling , they find they are unable to leave and the staff begins to act strangely. Sequestered in the hotel room, the missing sibling starts to zone out and act strange, mumbling something about "serving the baroness..".

Midway through the night , the found sister seems to disappear. Now they must find their sibling again and get out. Or is that even possible? And what did her sister mean?

(Looking for someone to play the missing sister or even some of the  employees. I would play the sister or brother looking for them.)

Eclipse Cove- This secluded southern town is full of life, joy, mirth, and yet mystery and darkness haunt its shores. Set somewhere in the swamp country in Louisiana. Dark beings, supernatural occurrences, and other weird things happen and no one knows why.

Duskmantle Manor - Long ago, Dusk mantle Manor was a castle filled with life. It's mistress held many a slave under her control. Though she held great influence, she always hungered for more. This led to her delving into the secrets of the black arts. One night, she found a text on the very subject. Inside was an incantation to give the user eternal life. Thrilled at the prospect of living forever, the mistress gathered all the materials and waited for the next full moon as the text told her to. When the night came, she performed the ritual  however, it was not as she had hoped. the spell indeed made her live for ever but in un life. Her slaves once seeing the visage of their once living mistress fled in horror never to return. Heartbroken and alone, she herself disappeared into the shadows. Many years later, a descendent entered the castle, having coming to own it in inheritance. Not knowing the danger or believing in such tales, they sought to repair the castle and sell it.

For this story I would need a female partner to either  be the mistress or be one of two people who inherit the castle alongside my character.  I would even entertain the idea of us both being submissive characters with the Mistress being an Npc. There would be horror, or perhaps comedy but definite Bdsm and d/s themes within.

Fandoms and settings I like to play in

OC x Emma frost
OC x X-23
OC x Rogue
OC x Batwoman
OC x Batgirl

Blood drive
Collar 6
Pride, Prejudice, and zombies
Underworld
Mad max
Gotham
The Mist
The Dome
the 100

More to come..

Wolfblackthorne

Wolfblackthorne

Added Duskmantle Manor, Eclipse Cove, and some Sleepy Hill scenarios.

Wolfblackthorne