News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Completely off topic, but are any of you guys familiar with this 3DS game?

I need to find out if anyone but me decided to rid themselves off of anything and everything called dignity...
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

pendarious

i've heard of it but I've never gotten around to trying to get it.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Lynnette

Quote from: pendarious on June 24, 2014, 03:54:17 PM
i've heard of it but I've never gotten around to trying to get it.

It is... Surprisingly entertaining, yet awfully awkward to own... This is the kind of game that you want to hide behind all your other games when you have visitors to put it that way...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

pendarious

trust me I have DVD's like that
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Lynnette

Quote from: pendarious on June 24, 2014, 03:58:13 PM
trust me I have DVD's like that

I have some anime that I kind of wish had less... Erotic cover art, but for the most part, my shelf is pretty clean.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 24, 2014, 03:45:30 PM
Completely off topic, but are any of you guys familiar with this 3DS game?

I need to find out if anyone but me decided to rid themselves off of anything and everything called dignity...

Well, according my youtube search it looks fun; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPYd1vnvCXI

But I do understand with problem with such cover art but considering there is partial nudity in game (lots delicious plot stuff), so I would argue anyone who looks that cover with shocked expression and I would say; "I know it has tits in that but that game is fun!"

It's same as not hang out with a girl just because they got nice rack you know.

pendarious

Inari

Player Name: Starcry

Character Name: Melina
Mage family?: Unknown
Role: Master
Personality: She has a love for life and has a curious nature to boost it. Growing up mostly in a orphanage has made her slightly distrustful of strangers but that doesn't stop her cheery demeanor but it does make her able to stand up and be serious when she needs to be.

History: Melina doesn't remember much about her biological parents. She just remembers that they cared for her dearly and that she was the solo survivor of a freak fire accident, which landed her in an orphanage. She only spent a few years there before she was lucky enough to be adopted by a pagan herbalist. Growing up she was taught about different plant properties, various remedies and some basic healing spells, which she seemed to have a good knack for. Her adoptive mother playfully nicknamed her "little Gaia" as she felt her daughter had the energy of mother earth flowing through her. However she was forbid to learn any of the more advanced magic or try any rituals until she was deemed mature enough to understand the full consequences of using such spells and rituals. Unfortunately for her the day never came as her adoptive mother died before she could be taught anything more.

At first Melina tried to keep her mother's services open but it proved no good as the customers wanted things she didn't have the ability or knowledge to give them, making her feel a bit useless over time. After a while she gave up on trying to keep her mother's business alive and started to go to college so she could make a life for herself instead.
It didn't take long before she came cross a "black magic" club which made her roll her eyes when she first heart about it but she joined just to sate her curiosity. While there it seemed fun at first until they wanted to try spells that she was uncomfortable with as she had been forbidden to learn or perform them before. After arguing back and forth the group agreed to start with basic and harmless spells and upon performing one Melina felt her hand burn and a marking slowly form on the back of her hand. The group leader immediately investigated the sudden appearance and then began to tell her about the Holy Grail wars and how she had been chosen by the Grail. Melina was unsure how to feel but welcomed the offer for help when it came to preparing and doing the ritual.

Seal:

I hope this is ok! ;~;

Kunoichi

Looks pretty good to me. ^^ I'd recommend trying to get Archer as your character's Servant, since the two of them seem like they would fit pretty well together, both thematically and mechanically.

Moon Hound Hati

Didn't know Lancer was that unpopular. Is it too late to trade him in for a different Lancer? :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Garuss Vakarian

Never to late to change characters, but, I dont see why. I dont think he is unpopular. He is actually rather cool!

Kunoichi

It's that poor Luck stat that Lancers are so infamous for. :P Though I suppose your Lancer could always be the Strange Tail Girl or something, if you want to be more popular.

Rave

I'd stick with Vlad :P He's pretty badass, I would have picked him if I made a master XD He just needs to grow on you, is all!

Moon Hound Hati

Well, my original choices were either Vlad or Karna. Vlad has some bad-ass Noble Phantasms, but he's more of a defence servant and just look at all the personal skills and Noble Phantasms Karna has.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Rave

Eh, there's already Light God's sun in this RP, by all means you could switch, but I feel like there would just be too much clash in history between characters XD "I'm the Son of the Light God." "No, I'M the son of the Light God." Bahaha, Idk if that'll work.

That being set aside though, I'd actually feel very bummed if Vlad is pulled out. His Noble Phantasms are arguably in my top 3, and like...dude, I could be friends with motherfucking Dracula. JUST SAYING...that is very bad ass.

Then again I'm just biased. Vlad has always been one of my favorite historical figures XD It's up to you man.

pendarious

I have nothing against you dude I just didn't pick Vlad because....well I have developed a natural Anethema to Vlad thanks to him being a major thorn in my side in Fate/Extra...that and his master in Fate/Extra is really fucking creepy.....Though Vlad is still really fricking awesome.

Inari

I liked Vlad since he is cool looking. <3

So who around here is an Archer?

Moon Hound Hati

I was joking (mostly) about switching. While Karna has a lot of interesting personal skills and Noble Phantasms, he has a difficult personality. He's so incredibly neutral and detached from everything. I don't like that. For a master, he's an ideal servant, because he doesn't question orders and doesn't even have a personal wish, but he's not someone who's easy to play, because, due to this characteristic, he does not really have negative emotions such as hatred and jealousy. How dull is that?

pendarious

he's actually an interesting character if you can work around the neutrality. A character like that shines most brightly when you look at his internal monologues and struggles. Though he is detatched and unquestioning you should consider his motives and desires so if one could figure out how to do it properly he could be one of the most interesting characters in the series history.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 25, 2014, 01:08:57 AM
Well, my original choices were either Vlad or Karna. Vlad has some bad-ass Noble Phantasms, but he's more of a defence servant and just look at all the personal skills and Noble Phantasms Karna has.

Say, did you know that, in Fate/Extra CCC, it's revealed that none of Karna's Noble Phantasms are in Gilgamesh's treasure vault?  And that the first thing Gilgamesh does upon laying eyes upon Karna is to demand that he hand one of them over, which leads immediately to a fight to the death in which Gilgamesh breaks out his most powerful Noble Phantasms and wins?

...Why no, I have no reason for bringing this up whatsoever. O:)

Quote from: Starcry on June 25, 2014, 01:29:13 AM
I liked Vlad since he is cool looking. <3

So who around here is an Archer?

Zaer Darkwail is playing a genderflipped version of the famous Finnish WWII sniper Simo Hayha as a Servant of the Archer class.  I figured she might be an interesting fit with Melina for a variety of reasons. ^^

Drake Valentine

Is my revise Sadao fine? Have yet to hear anything.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Kunoichi

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 25, 2014, 01:58:29 AM
Is my revise Sadao fine? Have yet to hear anything.

It's a bit hard to dig up, considering all the posting that's gone on in this thread in the past few days. ^^; Could you PM it to me?

Lynnette

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 25, 2014, 03:00:34 AM
It's a bit hard to dig up, considering all the posting that's gone on in this thread in the past few days. ^^; Could you PM it to me?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Player Name:
Drake Valentine

Name:
Marcus Junius Brutus
Age in appearance:
Twenty-Four (Died at Forty-Three)
Arch Type:
Assassin
Personality:

Legend:
Perhaps known for one of the greatest assassinations in history, the betrayal and murder of Julius Caesar. There are rumors that Brutus may of been the son to such a man, but even if not he was still treated as such from Julius. He rose quickly in service to Caesar, becoming a governor to Gaul and later even nominated to serve as an urban praetor for the following year.  It wasn't till a year afterwards that his legend would truly come to light.

For better or for worse, Brutus found himself upon the side of the senate that opposed Caesar. They feared the man's growing lust for power and as a result sought to remove him from his position completely. At first, Brutus was against the conspiracy, but later with Caesar's king-like behavior the man soon changed his mind. He too begun to fear the possibility of threat that his friend shared. Upon the Ides of March, the deed was carried out. Brutus was the only one to wait at the senate when the other conspirators feared that their ploy may of been found out.

When Caesar did arrive to the Senate, he found himself surrounded by the conspirators during. When they attacked, Brutus hid his face, joining in to stab Caesar when he fended off one of the first assailants. Afterwards more daggers followed, Brutus suffered a few wounds himself from the mob. In later years he would lead a legions against those that sought vengeance, along with even losing a battle and fleeing. Brutus would even take his own life to prevent himself from being captured by his pursuers, leaving nothing but his corpse to be discovered in their wake. 

Skills:
Shield Presence: He can conceal himself from being tracked by low end magic and normal methods. This technique will not work when he is attacking or moving at high speeds.

Librarian:  He can recall historical events that he once read eons ago, also he has a vivid memory for articles he may of read presently during the times of his participation through the Holy War. This information may vary of how suitable it becomes and how familiar or up to date he may be with events.

Tactician: He is well verse in warfare and general tactics. He also he has a habit of studying his enemy to find out their weaknesses and won't hesitate to exploit them and take them when they are at their weakest.

Escape Artist: He has retreated numerous times when events may prove unfavorable for him. This allows him to steadily change the pace of a battle.

Noble Phantasm(s): (Contact me for original characters.)
Fall of Caesar A reality marble that ensnares his prey to the moment of his greatest place in history. His opponent(s) will find themselves in a large room surrounded by hundreds of human statues, along with a series of pillars that offer various blindspots for Brutus to lurk within. There is also a fallen statue in the center of the room which appears to be bleeding. Upon activation the statues will come to life moving in to attack their target(s) with a frenzy of knives.

Ides of March: Brutus can mask his appearance and appear as someone who a servant or master may trust the most. The more they wish to see that person, the better the illusion becomes. Of course, he can not obtain their personality, so they may be able to figure him out, but otherwise the illusion serves to mimic both image and voice of the one they wish to see. This technique may be thwarted as it also serves to do similar to anyone else in the vicinity that may be looking at him. Such as, it effects them as well and they could see someone else that that the original individual may not be seeing. It is a chaotic move upon the eyes of the beholder upon activation.

Bloodiest of Cuts:
His dagger has an anti-magic ability that severely slows the healing capabilities of an opponent when he wounds them. This technique works better against masters than servant and can later prove fatal if they did manage to squeeze by a lethal strike. Like any curse type of weapon, the powers are immediately eliminated once the servant using it dies or the weapon itself is broken.

Most servants and masters are on page 9 :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kunoichi

He's asking for approval on the revised version of the Master he's playing, not the Servant.

Lynnette

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 25, 2014, 03:22:02 AM
He's asking for approval on the revised version of the Master he's playing, not the Servant.

Oh, my bad. That's what I get for waking up early I suppose...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread