Famous Last Words

Started by Captain Maltese, February 18, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

"No harm ever came from reading a book."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Nico

"More light!" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kitteredge

"Me or the curtains; one of us has got to go."
- Oscar Wilde (purportedly)

Dark Rez

“Tomorrow, at sunrise, I shall no longer be here.” -Nostradamus

Captain Maltese

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

- Crowfoot, Chief of the Blackfoot First Nation

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mr Quixotic

"It's just a flesh wound."

The Black Knight; Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

Deamonbane

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. - Roy Batty.

Never liked the film, but this monologue always gets me.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Endorphin

“I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have.” - Leonardo da Vinci

By that standard, nobody is worthy.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Captain Maltese

"Don't worry, I know what I am doing."

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Captain Maltese

"There were peanuts in this cake?"

Endorphin

“This is no way to live!” - Groucho Marx
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lady Shadow

"Don't eat the yellow snow."
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Captain Maltese

"Death is just the beginning."

Lady Shadow

"What's the worst that could happen"
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Nico

"I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have." - Leonardo da Vinci

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Janeilbennett

"Where the hell did that carrier come from?!"
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier

Captain Maltese

"I only regret that I have only one life to give for my country."

Lady Shadow

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
~Elvis Presley~

AngelicFaith

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Braveheart film

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Captain Maltese

Hold my beer and watch this!

Love And Submission

Daly is said to have yelled, "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?" to the men in his company prior to charging the Germans during the Battle of Belleau Wood in World War I.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Jack of Jacks

“I must go in; the fog is rising.” -Emily Dickinson

jstraight52

"The Spanish bullet that will kill me is not yet moulded"

-Buckey O'Neill, July 1, 1898.
Shot in the mouth and killed a few minutes later at the battle of San Juan Hill during the Spanish American War.
Apologies for my Absence                    A Game I Am Trying To Get Off The Ground                                  My Info and O/O's                     Some Ideas