Just twins ((silverroses2009 and Limoncello))

Started by Limoncello, July 22, 2009, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limoncello

Matthew sighed as he brushed quickly past the doctor finally being able to see his sister. Seeing his sister alive caused Matthew tears to fall into his eyes. He knew his sister alive yet, he did not want it any other way. The saying is true as people really never know what they are missing til it is gone and Matthew felt that for a brief second. Matthew did not know what to think if he ever lost her so he planned not to. He will try to change but it is going to be a long yet productive process. After trying to find the words to speak he was able to say "How are you feeling sis?"
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

darkvamplips

There was no answer from her form and she would not be able to answer for a while. Her face was pale and her lips were slightly parted. Even though she didn't respond her head fell toward him very slowly as if giving him a sign she would be ok. The doctor left him for a while to be near his sister she could have died and left him all alone. They had no parents and that was a hard thing to go through.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Limoncello

Matthew sighed as to see some sort of reaction from here as he sat down on one of the always uncomfortable hospital chairs and waited. Considering how further communication was pointless. Charles waited until the doctor came back.

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

darkvamplips

The doctor was very busy and wouldn't come back until there was a problem or he went to find her. Her hand moved slightly as if saying she was still with him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew got up to take her hand into his wondering what she can possibly be going through. Being shot is a horrible ordeal, but Matthew would never know that is like so he trying to copt with pain for now but is somehow managing. Matthew trying to find the words to say something despite his sister being unable to say anything at all. "I am going to try to change sis. Believe me. I know I have said it before but this is a wake up call for me. For know sis just hang in there. I will try my hardest to take care of you for as long as I can.

darkvamplips

She found a comfort in his hand that allowed her to relax. It was something they did to calm each other down when they were younger. Just a simple hand hold and that was it. Her thumb seemed to twitch underneath his hand when he said those words meaning that was a good thing. Soon after that there was nothing else she needed rest and wouldn't heal if she didn't.

My request thread:

Limoncello

As soon as Matthew finished the doctor said "I am sorry sir but you are going have wait outside. Visiting period is over." Matthew looked from the doctor to his sister as if looking for a reason to stay yet it never happened. Matthew kissed his sister on the forehead before walking out of the room. Matthew decided to stay at the hospital until he knew his sister was going to be released. Also he was not sure when his 'friends' may decided to visit again so staying at a hospital seems like a pretty good idea. That is until he finds a solution to this problem of his. So he stat down in the waiting room watching a soap opera. Matthew never liked soap operas. Matthew was going to wait as long as it takes til he can take his sister home or the doctor gives better news.

darkvamplips

The next day she was allowed to be taken off the medication to wake her up. "Matthew?" The doctor asked him and shook his shoulders trying to wake him up. "We are going to let her wake up now." He said she had made it through the night with no problems at all. That was a good thing after being shot twice in the chest.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew was dreaming of his sister getting shot again. It was all Matthew can dream about and this night was no exception. It was mid afternoon and Matthew, always over sleeping, was still asleep on one of the hospital couches. Matthew only woke when the doctor shook him wake. Matthew nodded to the doctor as he followed the doctor to his sister's room. Matthew waited anxiously saying "Alright doc, do what you have to do." To finally here is sister talk again will make Matthew extremely happy.

darkvamplips

"She might not wake up right away and she will be groggy." He said turning off the medication to her system so she could wake up slowly. It would take her at least another hour to fully wake up and be able to say anything if at all.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Just do it doc." Matthew said as he pulled a chair next to his sister bedside. Matthew placed of her hands into his and waited. Matthew would wait as long as it took for her to wake up. Though Matthew is happy in one way. He is happy because she is alive and will be back to her normal life in almost no time at all.

darkvamplips

The doctor had given her a shot of morphine because she would be in pain when she woke up. Soon he left leaving the two alone again. About half an hour later she moaned softly trying to wake up.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Thanks doc." Matthew said softly as the doctor left the room. Matthew was thankful for him and simple stood by to watch his sister. Matthew watches her movements and simply smiled as it is what the doctor is saying. Soon she be fine but for now she needs to take it easy. Matthew waited, waited until the time of her waking up was soon.

darkvamplips

Another fifteen minutes after the moan her eyes flittered open and stared at her brother. What happened? She didn't quite remember but she was in a bit of pain right now.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew smiled at her words "A lot has happened. Though do not worry about right now. Try not to use so much energy. You are still being waken up from the coma you were it."

darkvamplips

Coma? What happened to her? She looked so confused why was she in the hospital. "C-coma?" Her voice stuttered out as she wanted to know.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew sighed a bit. It is going to take awhile to explain to her what happened but Matthew decided to give it a shot. "Well dear sister after you have gotten shot you headed to the hospital. The doctors believed your condition was fatal so you being a coma became nessasry.' Matthew looking around nervously considering part of him had no idea what he is talking about. Nevertheless when the doctor comes back everything will be explained.

darkvamplips

She looked confused like it wasn't registering but she just came off of some drugs and was out of it. Taking a deep breath she squeezed his hand gently not feeling any pain though. All she remembered was walking out of the restaurant with her brother and holding his arm. After that it was a blur.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew sighed as any new attempt at a conversation will be pointless at this point. Matthew placed a kiss on his sister's hand patting it gently "Do not worry sis, I will explain everything soon enough. Try to relax sis as I will see about a time when you can leave. " Matthew said will a soft smile. Matthew then became silent as he waited for the doctor to return. Matthew has a lot he wants to say to his sister but this is the wrong place for it. The comfort of there own home seems like a good place yet his sister was not in any condition to be moved. Well not yet in any case. Until Matthew must be patient so the doctor can explain what is going on.

darkvamplips

It was half an hour later that the doctor came it to take a look at her. If he had any questions it would be the best time to ask him now. He went over to the machines to check on her and check the IV bag. Soon it would need to be changed. While this was going on she ended up falling asleep her body would need to rest to heal quicker.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew looked at his sister while she slept peacefully before returning to his thoughts. This made Matthew think about the things he have done in the past. What his future has in store for him. When he saw is sister was in a deep slumber he finally risen off of the chair. Matthew eyed the doctor and said calmly "Hey doc, you mind if we talk outside. I do not want to wake the sis you know..." Matthew said has he swiftly exited her room. "So doc," Matthew said trying to keep his voice steady, he was breaking towards tears at this point "What is with my sister. It seems as if she is out of it?"

darkvamplips

She slept peacefully even though her brother was gone out of her room. The doctor would have to come back within the next few minutes with a new bag for her but he nodded and followed the boy outside. When they were out of hearing range he turned toward him ready to answer any questions. "Your sister got shot in the side. We had her on some strong medication for the pain. It is common to be in a drugged up state when a patient wakes up for the first time."

My request thread: