End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Understandably. ;)

Hehehe.

Awesome! :) I'll try and make it as excellent as the other one. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

YOU (Are going to be cuddled to death if you don't quit that lmao

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Unusually.

I can definitely think of worse ways to go. :D

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Yarn.

Oh, I can be very creative -.- You just wait till September 16th gets here :)

chivalrousdeviant

Negativity.

I can't wait. :) I'll be approved at that point (assuming I get approved. :P ) so I'd love to hear how creative you can get. ;) haha

sweetgirl91

Yawn.

I'm about an inch away from stomping my feet and crossing my arms and making my pouty face. lmao

chivalrousdeviant

so would you say you're NEARLY there? :D

Okay, I'm done now. I'll be nice. As cute as I'm sure the pouty face is, it's no fun if I don't get to see it. :P haha

sweetgirl91

Yolk

Praise. Jesus. lmao

My legs smell like cupcakes :)

chivalrousdeviant

Kind.

:P Don't worry, I'll keep it in mind for a later date, on the off-chance I ever want to commit suicide-by-cuddles. hahaha.

And yummm. Any particular reason? Or just for fun?

sweetgirl91

Dear

-.- Bring it on!

Yes, I got a new scent of my favorite brand of shaving cream, it's called "Pink Cupcake."

chivalrousdeviant

Regenerate.

Be careful pushing me, I just might! :P hahaha. Beware the y!

And Mmmmmm that sounds delicious! :D Yum! who doesn't love good smelling, fresh-shaven legs? :D

sweetgirl91

End

I know right? :) I got to babysit the sweetest little boy in the world tonight :) He's 15 months, I took lots of pictures :)

chivalrousdeviant

Deviate.

Awwwwwwww. Little kids are almost always just adorable. :) I'm glad you got a bunch of pictures! :)

sweetgirl91

Eccentric.

When I first met him, he would let me pick him up but I couldn't get him to do anything but stare at me lol By the end of tonight, I started to move toward the door and he was fussing and crying and pointing at me cause I was leaving. :)

chivalrousdeviant

Call.

Awwwwwww that's so cute! He seems like a great little kid. I'm glad he liked you so much! :D

sweetgirl91

Laugh.

He is! They're all great :) They're 8, 5 and 15 months. OMG I'm so hungry. Teleport over here and I'll make us breakfast.

chivalrousdeviant

Hook.

Ahhh, little kids are so fun. :) And GAHH me too now!!!! And yes please! :D I may help you out! I love making scrambled eggs and pancakes. :)

sweetgirl91

Kadie XD (my name)

Well I don't like pancakes but I'll scramble the eggs and make biscuits from scratch and homemade gravy :) You can make the pancakes :) Or I have a waffle iron you can use!

chivalrousdeviant

Entertaining

Oh yum! I'll make waffles, sure! :D And Yummmmm. Wow, now I really want to teleport there! That sounds like an awesome meal! :D I definitely want to eat some homemade breakfast. :)

sweetgirl91

Gorgeous

I had sausage and fried egg sandwiches for breakfast when I woke up at 2:30 pm lmao :) They were delicious!

chivalrousdeviant

Seductive.

Yummmmmmm. Who doesn't love breakfast for lunch? That sounds really delicious! I'm so jealous. :)

sweetgirl91

Elephant.

We are totally hogging these two threads :D

chivalrousdeviant

Tantalizing.

We really are. :D But hey, it doesn't seem like anyone is complaining! So until they do, I'm not all that worried. :D

sweetgirl91

Gain

I agree! I'm mixing the CD, he doesn't have to work till 10 :D

chivalrousdeviant

Nitrogen.

Well good, I'm glad we're in agreement. :D And that's an excellent way to spend your time! :) :) Who doesn't love a good CD. :)