Truthful Truths.

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSorrow

That question cannot be answered because there is no answer.
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Anesa

<< has nice, strong shoulders and big, floppy ears....(okay...maybe they're not so big and floppy..but ya know what I'm getting at), and you could come talk to me if ever you need a friend. :)

TheSorrow

Thank you. Means a lot to me :P Really does.

What's my true thoughts... of how friendly camille is and that I think her and I will become good friends. :D
PM me if you want to add me on skype/msn/aim/YIM :P I give free hugs/cookies/cuddles/kisses/more cookies/etc...

Anesa

One can never have too many friends. :)

MasterMischief

Quote from: camille on October 13, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
One can never have too many friends. :)

Unless they all decide to call in their markers on the same night.  >.>

BiRen92

I have attempting to write a few pages in my book on two occasions today.  ^-^

emily t

I go to work and spend most of the day chatting on-line.

SinfulAngel

I should be doing house work or homework, but instead the mystery of E has captured me once again!

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Ephemera

I should be posting in games, but my brain is on poetry, and here I am browsing the Socializing thread...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Ephemera

I should be in bed...asleep.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

sartracker

" I never found it in a bottle"
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

gaggedLouise

From a conversation between two maths students:

"When you're sitting in the Hilbert room you need to take care not to stumble: things will start whirring before your very eyes."

"But ain't that a place one is always in?"

(the Hilbert room, or Hilbert space, is a highly generalized, and complex! model of mathematical space)

(

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

CallmeKat

My truthiness of the day: I'm letting myself fall for someone I shouldn't. Again.

Also, I should really be in bed.

Twofer!

Anesa

Sometimes, it really isn't "all about you".  :)

lonlyazn

I'm scared on wits end for this month and could use someone I could spill personal things with. Would be nice to finally have someone I can spill my own feelings for once.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Kazuume

I stupidly still believe what people tell me is truth and honesty, even after having been burned 100 x over.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Breathless Intent

Alice in Wonderland scares me.

Phoenixrisen

I'm a negligent cook. I put it in the oven, or in a pot and forget about it for awhile...
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Rodents kinda freak me out.. apart from squirrels.. which I'm sure, in some prior life, I was one.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I've actually set an oven on fire before, and burned a pot of boiling water. *way worse than Phoenix!*

NightRabbit

I'm singing at an Open Mike this week after not performing for a few weeks. This time I want to bring the house down.

Breathless Intent

Break a leg!!!

OT: I don't have the guts to sing at an open mic night *grin*

Jethro

I cooked a meal I didn't burn today :D
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

Phoenixrisen

I made a permanent change to my avatar for the first time in almost a year today.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21