Your Avatar and what it says about you.

Started by Sherona, June 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polaroids

My avatar says I like cute boys in ray-bans.

Who hang upside down.

And wear V-necks.
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Mithlomwen

Mine says that I'm sweet and innocent.  *grin*

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Jarl Tiberius

hmmm a sweet and innocent one *drools*

Mine says that I am a werewolf...

mannik

Quote from: Mithlomwen on December 21, 2008, 07:56:56 AM
Mine says that I'm sweet and innocent.  *grin*
And a fairy *Points at the wings* yep...definitely definitely a fairy.

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Jarl Tiberius on December 21, 2008, 08:13:05 AM
hmmm a sweet and innocent one *drools*

Mine says that I am a werewolf...

*peers closely at my avatar*  I think mine says I like werewolves too....*points to the fine print*  See..right there...that's what it says...

Quote from: mannik on December 21, 2008, 09:06:55 AM
And a fairy *Points at the wings* yep...definitely definitely a fairy.

*nods*  And a fairy, that too. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Dawg

[OOC NOTE: Please include a copy of the avatar you are referring to in the post so that a couple of months from now when you have a different one then others can see what you are referring to.  We seem to have gotten away from that]

Mine says my angel asked if she could take a quick break from me to go help a child recently orphaned in the Republic of Georgia due to the fighting over there.  Had to find something so since I am Dawg and it is winter snow season - Well (good to shake things up for a short bit)

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Trieste

I felt almost like I'd outgrown the Dita avatar, as much as I adore Dita von Teese. I may go back to the Dita avatar later, when I feel more like the coy corset-clad coquette ... but for now I've switched to an avatar that's a bit more ... I don't know the word. She is firm without being aggressive, which I like.

And, you know, she's purple.

The model, for those who have asked, is Gemma Ward:

Caeli

@Trieste: I love her eyes :O
And yay for purple. <33
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Doomsday

My avatar is Seifer Almasy of Final Fantasy 8. I picked it because my original avatar, one from the E server, was of Seifer, but this one is just better. He's also a badass, and one of the villains from my favorite Final Fantasy.

Marguerite

That was my lovely avi for the longest time here on E but I wanted to let it sleep for a bit and changed it to this:

Many points to those who knows where the picture came from but when I say it, I wanted it as my new avi. It works for me because I am a ravenous female who craves a lot of things, especially thy neighbors but I know when to be on my good behavior. Might keep this one for a while.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

magnamos

My Avatar clearly states that I'm too lazy to get an Avatar right now *chuckles*

Bliss

I've posted all my previous avatars and my current one on my wiki page. :)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Wistful Dream

This one is just for the holidays. Its Christmas time and one of my holiday traditions is to go see the Nutcracker with my aunt. I've been doing this since I was a little girl, one of the very few traditions I have. I have always loved the Sugar Plum Fairy and this picture is sweet, romantic and a very soft dreamy feel. Something that I think fits my personality, speaking of the love of dancing I have, the whimsical nature of my mind and the sweetness of love.

Once the holidays are passed, when the new year comes I'll return to this one though. She's a Princess, a Elf, who are by legend like the sidhe, the rulers of the noble fae and my favorite fantasy type characters to play. I love them and can never get enough of them. She's thoughtful, sweet, but there is a intelligence, a sense of humor in her eyes. She has more layers then just the first one presented, rather like me. And the curly hair.

TinselTrick

Hrmm. Mine is my bum. And like my bum I am cheeky. I can also shake it like a polaroid pictcha. ::)

Dawg

This one doesn't say much but Merry Christmas and Yowza - look at those Santa boots ....

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Duchess

a shower can be the most sexiest place ...lol..i guess

Will

*picks up his jaw*  Very nice Nymph, and Dawg also! 
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Liliana

I took an entire day to find something i even remotely liked, what it says about me is I like bondage (also that my preference is definitely blindfolds and no gags  ;D), have a knife play fetish (I prefer shorter weapons, especially daggers, but the sword will do), and that I love red hair (I wish I was a redhead). I chose the version in the upper right to turn into an avatar. Unfortunately I couldn't find a vampire bound to an alter with a dagger to use ;)

Paradox

It's a giant black hole. spewing superheated cosmic matter into the universe...or engulfing the universe into oblivion, depending on which function it's currently serving.

People have said that it uncannily matches my personality.

When I joined, I didn't want to use an avatar that displays an actual person. I'd rather let my words speak for themselves, instead of having someone have some preconceived (and mistaken) notion about me based on the picture of someone whom I do not resemble in the slightest.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

CandyLips

My avatar reflects me in that i always feel like people are trying to silence me, as if what i say doesn't matter or shouldn't be said aloud.. Though, it does make sense since i try to speak my mind, and a lot of people do feel like i should just stay quiet rather than start an argument..

Also, I'm submissive and love having my mouth covered by anything.. not gagged, just covered..

Paradox

Doesn't it kind of conflict with your name though?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

CandyLips

not really.. you don't know which lips i'm speaking of when it comes to my name..

Paradox

Quote from: CandyLips on December 29, 2008, 02:45:34 PM
not really.. you don't know which lips i'm speaking of when it comes to my name..

...You have a point there.

Silk