The Triangle Academy [NC-H, M/F (some F/F? M/M?)]

Started by Haibane, December 10, 2009, 02:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

The Triangle is the name of a privately run academy set in the forested hills of northern Hokkaido, Japan. The school takes in boys only and it is a boarding school, the young men sharing dormitories with very little privacy. Boys from the ages of sixteen to twenty are admitted, usually for only one year though longer stays are not unknown. The school has both male and female teaching staff and is run by a Governess. While The Triangle's stated purpose is to aid the young men in that phase between high school and university, preparing and equipping them with the skills to do well in higher education, the place has another function as well.

The young men accepted may be virgins or boys with some experience of relations with the fairer sex, however specifically one of the schools main aims is to equip the boys in the knowledge of all things carnal and to cater for and develop their kinks, fetishes and special interests.

In this regard and specifically for this main duty, the teaching staff are supported by a large staff of maids, or at least cute local girls wearing cute maid outfits. These vary in detail but are generally of a similar theme; cute, sexy and borderline degrading to the wearer.

The maids are mostly submissive and do this work because they get a sexual high from it. Some of them are more dominant and take on the roles of mentoring or at the very least allowing to blossom into fullness any submissive tendencies of the boys. The maids do all the non-academic work at the school - cleaning, laundry, chauffeur and delivery jobs around the estate and nearby town, serving at table in the canteen, waitressing in the student lounge, cooks and kitchen assistants, reception desk clerks, typists, gardeners, porters - everything.

The game would require several maid characters (all female), a teacher or two (male or female) and several students (male). Students can be dominant, submissive, switchy or unaligned - merely sexually curious. The game content does not have to focus on D/s relationships, more vanilla or neutral tastes are welcomed.

In terms of threads I plan on having a boys and a maids dormitory, at least one public area to relax in such as a student lounge or canteen, a garden (possibly with pool) at least one generic classroom (though the game won't focus on academic life) and maybe teachers offices and rooms. If students wish to explore more serious aspects of BDSM there can be a gym room with a variety of equipment that can be put to any use bound only by your imagination.

The school gets its name from the layout of it's main buildings in a three-sided structure around a central courtyard but also (and unknown to the outside world) from its agenda to familiarise young males with that secret place of a woman.

I'm going to set certain standards of literacy on this game and registering your interest won't guarantee you a place until I have had a chance to look at your writing and playing style. If I don't list you in the games player listing which I'll keep updated, it means you have not been successful in applying. I may also require you to make changes to any character profiles you offer up so that game balance is maintained. Characters will be required to have images (it is a good idea to find these first then build a personality around the look than vice-versa since fitting images to pre-existing exact criteria is very much harder) and these must be Japanese styled artwork, not real people. I find the use of artwork for characters tends to give a game a certain mood which for this game I want to exploit. There is no limit to what may happen in the school, but I don't wish to go into the 'extreme' category of roleplaying so I'll be setting the game in the Non-Consensual Human Small Groups area of the forums.

ChaNeko

Thank you for the invitation (again).  I am intrigued and would be playing a different character here than in Maid Mansion if that is alright.  This is Susan/Yuri... the English instructor for your young men.  She has lived in America and worked as a translator and interpreter on both her home continents.  Strict but wanting her students to succeed, she is always available after class hours in her office for some one-on-one instruction.

http://www.candyfruit.com/0507/img/0507-12.jpg

If this is too maid-like for an instructor, please let me know.
ChaNeko

l4urie

I'm so interested in playing a maid in here Hai... thanks for posting the thread, and please sign me in!

Transgirlenstein

What about a male student..who wants to be a maid/girl?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Haibane

Quote from: Shihong on December 10, 2009, 11:31:55 PM
I think I'll express my interest here!
Hello, you! And yes, interest noted. Thanks.

Quote from: ChaNeko on December 10, 2009, 11:56:08 PM
http://www.candyfruit.com/0507/img/0507-12.jpg

If this is too maid-like for an instructor, please let me know.
If you could find an anime- or manga- based image please? As I said in the background I'm trying for a certain anime-themed style with this game in contrast to my other that has just opened. The rest of the details for her are fine.

Quote from: l4urie on December 11, 2009, 05:54:21 AM
I'm so interested in playing a maid in here Hai... thanks for posting the thread, and please sign me in!
Thanks for your interest l4urie, and welcome to the game ;)

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on December 11, 2009, 08:04:48 AM
What about a male student..who wants to be a maid/girl?
In itself it's not a problem. The academy serves two functions - to let young men grow academically and sexually, and if one student is sexually liberated by taking the feminisation path then that's great. The one requirement is fitting these needs in with other characters and I think he'd need one teacher and one maid at least to help him learn and open up, and... mmm... enjoy... so providing we have players interested in taking on roles opposite your character he is accepted.

jenniferxx

Haibane

The upper picture (minus sword and gunbelt) seems more in keeping with an innocent character, which is what I assume he'll be. As to any 'unusual' aspects of his personality please would you run those by me in a PM so I can just make sure it won't throw a wobbly with the game.

Crovonovin

I suppose I was a bit too subtle with my hinting!  I didn't mean anything unusual, I simply meant that he (and his parents) are unaware that he does not...have much of an interest in women.  At all. 

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Haibane

Quote from: Carlissa on December 11, 2009, 03:53:47 PM
Would pregnancy be an isdue here?
No, the maids would all take careful precautions. I do not intend pregnancy to be a part of the game play.

Quote from: Shihong on December 11, 2009, 03:51:49 PM
I suppose I was a bit too subtle with my hinting!  I didn't mean anything unusual, I simply meant that he (and his parents) are unaware that he does not...have much of an interest in women.  At all.
Um, that's a tricky one... I'd stress that my intention was that the young men of the school are here to be shown all sorts of fun things by the maids. The maids are the key element. If your character does not interact with them, its somewhat missing the point.

Carlissa

Ok, so it would be a problem. You said that it wasn't, but then that you didn't intend it to be in the gameplay, but I get what your saying xD. Oh well, there are plenty more RPs in the sea, I guess!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

rick957

Greetings everyone. : ) Registering my interest.

Haibane

Thanks for your interest everyone. Still waiting to see who else joins.

Ramster

If you plan to play another headmistress Hai, allow me to volunteer to play a male instructor! Work has started treating me a little like a human being now :D
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

rancorius

Haibane

I am, though unfortunately Christmas is upon us and real life is getting hectic now, plus I have several other games that are quite busy and taking up my time.

I think I will put this one aside until the new year, and review it again then.

My apologies to everyone.

Haibane

I want to extend my sincere thanks to everyone who has asked to be involved with this game but I have decided not to proceed with it. A combination of the season, being busy IRL, many other games going on at the same time and a generally less than expected response means I'm going to put it aside for now at least. I may look at something similar again some time.