The Haunted Mansion Escape! [Interest Check] [UN]

Started by Risa, July 12, 2009, 07:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasmine06

hi, if this is still open and you don't mind a new person, I'd be interested.
J x

Risa

Alright. So just to give you guys a heads-up...my mother had a fit today. And when she has a fit, it never turns out good. To make a long story short, this means that I won't be using the interwebz as much as I have been (she's given me a one-hour time limit...). So until she blows off her steam, I don't think there's much I can do for the idea at the moment, so I'm going to have to place this roleplay on hold for a while.

Again, sorry about this!

CrimsonxKisses

Quote from: Risa on July 22, 2009, 10:42:07 PM
Alright. So just to give you guys a heads-up...my mother had a fit today. And when she has a fit, it never turns out good. To make a long story short, this means that I won't be using the interwebz as much as I have been (she's given me a one-hour time limit...). So until she blows off her steam, I don't think there's much I can do for the idea at the moment, so I'm going to have to place this roleplay on hold for a while.

Real life situations come before roleplay, love; I'm sure everyone else agrees with that! If waiting is what it takes, then it's really the least I can do. If the want to participate is that great, I'm sure I won't be the only one. :-)

Quote from: Risa on July 22, 2009, 10:42:07 PM
Again, sorry about this!

Take that back, because there's no need to apologize! :P