Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Never had a sideburns are hot phase?

Can't say I have. People are good with their doorlocking habits here, it seems.

The next person wants to get caught in the act.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Nope, that phase skipped me, I'm afraid. Any day now..
And no, because I have been and it was awkward.

Next person loves the outdoors for..ehm...activities *oi, pg 13*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Yes! Especially if it's raining. Activities like things involving balls and nets and... yeah. Ahem.

The next person loves unexpected changes in weather.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Yes I do, but not the *caught in hailstorms* type.
Next person prefers likes long..long...sensual...ehm...pillowfights..
(I suck at pg 13)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

If by pillows you mean what I mean. *grins*

The next person likes doing things naked that they should be doing clothed.

badsam

Surely I do.
Next person prefer to be passive someone... on the subject talked about in the pillow post ;)

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty, I'm active:D
Next person has never been skinnydipping.

Stone

I have!

The next person hates passivity as much as I do!

Izzie Aditi

Guilty.
The next person should be doing something else instead of being on E..

Stone

Oh man. Who shouldn't!

The next person likes playing hooky.

Izzie Aditi

If I knew what it was, I might like it /English fail
Next person speaks 4 languages.

Stone

Did you go read my Questionnaire thread or something? :D

The next person knows at least three.

Izzie Aditi

Nope, can't open multiple screens on my phone. Pfff..and it calls itself a smartphone..
Yep, I do!
Next person is really bad at maths.

Stone

Not really. But I do think three is a very even number. *whistles*

The next person is bad at philosophy, cause it mostly sounds daft.

Izzie Aditi

I researched Nietzsche for 6 months so no.
Next person likes dancing.

Stone

Yep!

The next person likes an unusual music instrument.

Izzie Aditi

Unusual music instrument..*ponders* no?
Next person knows Latin.

Jeffrey

pig latin...yes

Loves hot fudge sundaes?
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Izzie Aditi

Stone

Only the ones that bite.

Likes Beetlejuice.

Lilias

Guilty. It's a mark of good taste. ;D

The next person has learned at least one foreign language for no apparent reason.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Jeffrey

*Has apparently not learned a foreign language at all*

the next person has a crush on Barny the dinosaur
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Izzie Aditi

O.O How did you-..I mean..NO!
Next person chews on pencils.

Ephemera

nope, pens. 

Next person gets ink smudges on their pinky.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Have you ever panicked after seeing a mouse?