Looking for doms for m/m or f/m RP (slave/master non-con or con)

Started by Altheras, May 14, 2009, 01:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altheras

I'm looking to play a sub character in a m/m or possibly f/m(with me playing the sub whether the sub is the male or the female) sub/dom situation. The situation and circumstances are up to you, I'm fine with anything from master/slave to just a chance meeting leading up to something.

I'm specifically looking for extreme dom with non-con. (with consent is fine also, the sub/dom part is more important)

I'm very open-minded in my RP, what you desire, I will work with my character to provide. I can play a complete sub already broken, or a completely unwilling one who needs to be broken.

This is my first time posting on the forums, I've been a member for some time, but some real life things got me distracted for a while. I'd really like to do some RP and get to know some people. So please send me a PM or reply to this message :) We can set up an RP for here on the forum or on AIM.

I'm also interested in any m/m RP even if it's totally consensual with just a hint of sub/dom. My characters are male bottoms who only top when ordered to, and one female sub.

You can contact me at any time, even if I'm not online. I can get online at almost any time, so if I'm not on when you message me, message me with the time that's best for you. If you have interest and really want to get a story going I'm very interested in finding more to RP with.

Also as far as races go I do furries, vampires, elves, just plain humans, whatever your heart desires. I have no real preferences, although I am very fond of vampire RP and elves.

You can also get in touch with me on aim, yahoo, or msn messengers.

Refer to https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37069.0 for a specific plot I am interested in.
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading.
So sick and tired of all the needless beating.

Altheras

Edited it to add in f/m RP also. I enjoy that as well if the female is dominant enough. I can play a sub male to a female or male master.
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading.
So sick and tired of all the needless beating.