Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

MusicNeverDies

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Paradox

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

(How did we get back to pants?)

Pantless

Le RandomBloke

MusicNeverDies

Paradox

Shatelia

MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Paradox

MusicNeverDies

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

MusicNeverDies

Le RandomBloke