Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

Fancy meeting you here...Stone?

You know you hypnotize me, always

Stone

Oh yes. I was dragged in here with promises of lewd conduct and nuns, imp.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

impishcharm

Is that why you are being strangled, Stone?  ;)

Stone

It's why I'm strangling the liars, imp! You brought nuns with you, didn't you?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

impishcharm

Me?! I thought you were bringing the nuns this time, Stone!

Stone

Last time I brought the nuns, and you brought the cross. This time, you were going to bring the nuns, and I was going to bring the cross.

But you never gave me the cross, imp!

Izzie Aditi

*Confused stare* Cake? (Stone?)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

And Izzie was going to bring the cake.

There she is. Izzie!  ;D

impishcharm

The plan has been ruined once again.

It's all your fault, Stone.

Stone

Yes, naturally. We'll sacrifice more nuns to make up for it, imp.

impishcharm

Nuns of our mutual choosing, Stone?

Stone

Yes. And especially the one who cried, "Shame, shame, shame!" when we tried reciting Latin poetry. She must die, imp!

impishcharm

Hey, you weren't the one who was paraded through the crowded streets, naked! But yes, she must die, Stone.

Peripherie

Nope, just me.

Probably Stone?
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Stone

Probably. That guy.

Next, someone who also needs the nun brought to justice. For shame!

impishcharm

I must have my revenge.

Next, the person who will help me achieve it?

Stone

Yes! And once vengeance justice is served, the orgy prayer will commence, imp.

Peripherie

Nope, me again. Mucking up the plan.

Now imp?

Stone

No, I'm mucking up your plan before imp shows up to muck up my next prediction: Peripherie.

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Peripherie

Nope, me.

*waves to Izzie*

Stone?

Stone

One last time before I'm gone.

Gone with the imp.  O8)

impishcharm

I've arrived to stroke your impressive afro.  ;D

Will Peri come back for further mucking?

Izzie Aditi

Peripherie

Yep, it's me! :)

More Izzie?