What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWhisperer

Grey t-shirt and black skirt and nothing else - relaxing today

Beguile's Mistress

Curled up on my couch wearing a silky what over-sized t-shirt and fuzzy white socks cause I"m to tired and achy to make it upstairs.  Might just make a night of it here.

Beguile's Mistress

A sapphire blue velvet pencil dress with a high round neck and short sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray tweed pencil skirt, a light blue long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and navy heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green pencil skirt and a pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse with pearl buttons, beige stockings and dark brown heels

AmberStarfire

A cherry red jumper, a pale blue Colorado t-shirt (I went over there years back) and grey track pants. Also sterling silver turtle earrings and a red, glittery scrunchie around my ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of dark purple slacks and a pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse with pearl buttons and black ballet flats

WindWhisperer

Kimono robe of white, red panties and my smile as I write a poem

Beguile's Mistress

An off-white form fitting sheath with a cowl neckline, 3/4-length sleeves and a gold chain belt that rides on my hips, beige stockings and dark brown heels

WindWhisperer

A black pencil skirt, moss green colored dress blouse with long button-up sleeves and my house slippers.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CassieBear

Deadpool fuzzy pajama pants and a blue sweater because it's cold.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki A-line skirt and a mock turtle neck pale blue pullover sweater, beige stockings and brown loafers

AmberStarfire

An Evanescence t-shirt, black slacks, silver turtle earrings, and a red scrunchie around my ponytail.

The Green One

Black pajama pants and creeper hoodie.

Not available for new stories

Victorian

A charcoal blue suit with a blue and yellow silk Hermes tie.  A shined pair of black Church's cap toed shoes.  Customer time today.

Beguile's Mistress

Black Armani skirt suit because we are hosting a client luncheon today, a white lace camisole under the jacket, sheer black stockings and black stilettos

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of maroon slacks and a cream silk long-sleeved blouse and a pair of black ballet flats

WindWhisperer

Black dress slacks, white intimate apparel, light grey tank shirt and black leather flat shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

Celebrating the Steelers win yesterday here in the office today - my classic Rocky Bleier Steelers jersey from the 1970s, black leggings and black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, long brown cardigan with copper threads, charcoal grey track pants, and a navy blue and white striped scarf with pink roses.

Bliss

A black long satiny circle skirt and a long sleeve scoop-neck dark bluegreen shirt. Simplicity is the word of the day, apparently.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WindWhisperer

TheLegionary

At work: lead grey suit, red tie by Kenzo, a pair of black shoes matching with a leather belt of the same colour, a pair of balck cotton socks, a pair of white cotton undertrousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose skirt suit with a fitted jacket and a straight skirt, white long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels