M x Dominant F/Futa Sci-Fi or Fantasy

Started by Blackshade10, March 12, 2012, 02:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackshade10

Hey, hey, hey!

Ever felt like having a pet that you can do whatever you wanted to to them? To enjoy that cute little feminine body and maybe even pretty up and breed with other peoples pets in a perverse and decadent manner?

Then you should certainly PM me!

I'll get to the brunt of the "no's and yes, please's" right here, since those are important.

NO:
Scat(Waterplay is OK though)
Gore
Necrophilia
Torture

And other shit like that.

YES:
Playing the pet(I love being sub)
Breeding and Pregnancy(Using magic or science or the like to breed your pet with other pets or even monsters!)
Science and magic alteration for fun and pleasure
Anal(receiving!)
Zoophilia(monsters, animals, whatever!)
Futas(that ass belongs to you, mine as well use it!)
Addiction(especially addicting cum. Maybe even cum that replaces food if necessary?)
Inflation(small to big! Feel free to fuck and fill him till he's practically floating in it!)
Effeminate Males(I love playing males who are effeminate and cute, and of course, just waiting to get fucked!)

Example idea:
In a Sci-fi setting, a enormously wealthy CEO of a bio-modification company owns a space station to conduct "research" on. In reality, it's a place where this woman satisfies all her deviant desires, with all the modifications she could want, and brings her new pet that she finds to this place to have all kinds of fun that a multi-trillionare could have. Possibly bribed with an offer of luxury, or any number of things, eventually this cute young effeminate man becomes absorbed into the deviance!

Feel free to PM me!
*waves* I'm looking for RP!  Feel free to PM me!  I'm very open minded!