sissy super hero and super alpha male looking for someone to play M role

Started by curiousjames, January 26, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

This idea is centred around a younger guy early twenties that gains super powers. He also has a rather significant and frequent hobby of dressing up in girly things. He is obsessed with wearing slutty girls clothing most especially panties and lingerie. HE is also very meticulous about keeping it a secret so it is very rare and out of character one night when he decides to take a drive through the country near his house all dressed en fem. it is then that he has an alien encounter that gives him powers. Though the powers are centred around the possessor becoming there true self. In this case for our hero it will be becoming a sissy slut the more she becomes her true self the more powerful she gets on her way to becoming an accidental hero. Tiffany super sissy is the worlds new unlikely hero yet she is still learning about her new found powers. The premise being the sluttier she behaves the more power she gets to fight off evil swallowing or taking loads of cum being a boosted power source.
I would like to play Super sissy Tiffany and would like someone to play as the worlds other hero. you could create the hero as you wish or we can work on it together up to you. Though Tiffany super sissy soon finds out that this male super hero has cum that gives her so much more power in fact the very presence of his dominant form amps her up. She would also fall into becoming his sissy slut submissive to him. He or she the sissy would love the very act of becoming his sissy play thing of submitint to a strong man with more power than her. I guess that it about it for now I do like to discuss what people want or any changes so up for anything really. One last thing while all this is happening the would turn into a hero team that saves the world from some evil will will have to create for them to fight.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

curiousjames

here is a link to a how I would like to start it if anyone would like to give it a read my writing is far from perfect yet I think it is inventive.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282084.0
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be