The Uncanny X-Men (Free-Form RPG, Groups)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, July 09, 2013, 11:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doodasaurus

I don't think a header was posted.  I just sorta used a normal-ish one from another game because I wanted to get IC!  Here's the code I used:

[float=left][img width=200]IMAGE URL[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name[/b]: Name
[b]Location[/b]: Location
[b]Tagged[/b]: Tagged
[hr]
[/code/

Cascalence

Quote from: doodasaurus on July 13, 2013, 01:27:23 PM
I don't think a header was posted.  I just sorta used a normal-ish one from another game because I wanted to get IC!  Here's the code I used:

[float=left][img width=200]IMAGE URL[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name[/b]: Name
[b]Location[/b]: Location
[b]Tagged[/b]: Tagged
[hr]

Oooh, thankies~~
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

kckolbe

That probably works better than what we are doing.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Ebb

Quote from: kckolbe on July 13, 2013, 01:30:18 PM
That probably works better than what we are doing.

Yeah, that one looks good. I don't think we need to be reminded of everyone's current height and weight every post. It's not the Wonderland game.

Cascalence

Quote from: TamaRose on July 13, 2013, 04:00:04 PM
Does everyone start out as a student?
They don't have to.  It's really up to you.  My OC is a teacher/junior staff member.  Really, unless you take a canon character, I think you'll have to settle on being a junior staff member or student. ^^

Cascalence

Quote from: TamaRose on July 13, 2013, 04:08:22 PM
Thanks!
Not a problem!  Let us know if you have any other questions, hon. ^^

kckolbe

There aren't many senior staff members, by the way, about 1/3 the current cast.  So did you have any ideas as to what you'd like to play?

Also, Kimera, if you did play canon, which char catches your fancy?
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

TamaRose

Would it be a problem if my character worked for CSI and maybe the X-Men would want to have her work for them?

kckolbe

Banshee used to be part of INTERPOL and NYPD, so I don't see why not.

Intro Thread

TamaRose

Alright. So, for group affiliation what should I put for now...X-Men or CSI?

kckolbe

X-Men.  The CSI part I would just include in the bio.

Intro Thread

Kimera

Quote from: kckolbe on July 13, 2013, 04:13:21 PM
Also, Kimera, if you did play canon, which char catches your fancy?

Hmmm....which ones are already taken.

kckolbe

Wolverine, Storm, Banshee, Colossus, Iceman, Rogue, Shadowcat, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Monet St Croix (not an X-Man, but was still canon) and I think someone was interested in playing Havok.

Intro Thread

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: kckolbe on July 13, 2013, 05:36:03 PM
Wolverine, Storm, Banshee, Colossus, Iceman, Rogue, Shadowcat, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Monet St Croix (not an X-Man, but was still canon) and I think someone was interested in playing Havok.

I wanted Havok
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

TamaRose

Do you mind my character taking a liking to Wolverine...and thanks kckolbe!?

kckolbe

Well my character might mind it, but I don't see why not.  Wolverine is a sexy beast...almost literally.  I can say that Wolverine is far from off-limits based on ooc plotting.

And thanks LL.  I thought it was you but wasn't 100% sure.

Intro Thread

Jag

Are you all still taking on character bios? If so, would you be willing to look into the more unique looking mutants with stranger abilities? Or is Nightcrawler the strangest you want to go?

>.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

kckolbe

I would say we are pretty open-minded.  What did you have in mind?

Intro Thread

TamaRose

Quote from: kckolbe on July 13, 2013, 06:01:21 PM
Well my character might mind it, but I don't see why not.  Wolverine is a sexy beast...almost literally.  I can say that Wolverine is far from off-limits based on ooc plotting.

And thanks LL.  I thought it was you but wasn't 100% sure.

Wolverine is my #1 and Gambit is #2! They are both hot but I love the beast in Wolverine! lol

kckolbe

Perfectly understandable.  So what kinda powers are you thinking of?  I can definitely see you playing someone with the ability to seduce Wolverine, with or without a banana.  ~looks at her avi again and shakes his head~  Damn.

Intro Thread

Kimera

I think I'm just gonna make my own, since I can't really think of a canon one I wanna play. (an alternate villain turned good perhaps)

Jag

I had several in mind that fall in the Epsilon Level of mutants. The 'unfortunate' ones. Most tended to be Morlocks, like Tommy and Tar Baby who were wiped out in the mutant massacre, but there were a few that were part of the X-Men. Like Beak (Barnell Bohusk, in his original form, not post-MDay), Bliss (though she was more of a spy most of the time), Rain Boy (Carl Aalston), or Wither (Kevin Ford). Possibly ones that are sort of neutral characters like Scaleface, Marrow, Sack (though that might be a little too morbid).

Or I could be someone like Boom Boom (Tabby Smith), but then people might want to backhand my character most of the time to get her to shut up.

EDIT: Oh, another neutral type one was Maggot.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment