Necromancer, A Modern Arthurian (Interest Check)

Started by The Dark Raven, March 19, 2015, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

Oh that's righttt, it has a licorice flavor to it.  I remember that now.  Yeahh I wasn't the biggest fan, since I hate black licorice. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 06, 2015, 04:21:50 PM
Oh that's righttt, it has a licorice flavor to it.  I remember that now.  Yeahh I wasn't the biggest fan, since I hate black licorice.

*grin*  I love the stuff.  So much so that I had to ration myself.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

Ickyyyyy, lmao.  But hey, to each their own!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Bibliophilia

I would be iffy about drinking something that has hallucinogenic properties and sports a portrait of a painter who cut off his own ear in a fit of madness and then killed himself some time later.  I believe Van Gogh was bipolar...or would have been diagnosed as such.

-chuckles.-  I've tasted absinthe before, and while I love the ritualistic quality of the drink, as well as the aesthetics...I'm not much of a drinker, and I hate anise.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 06, 2015, 04:53:46 PM
-chuckles.-  I've tasted absinthe before, and while I love the ritualistic quality of the drink, as well as the aesthetics...I'm not much of a drinker, and I hate anise.

Mhm, those are pretty much my feelings on the matter to.  But the idea of Absinthe is pretty cool.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Closing and locking.  Game has been closed.  Thank you all for the interest, but RL has really done a number on my muse on this one.