All of Time and Space... Where do you want to start? [DW & Fandom Plots]

Started by Theta Sigma, October 02, 2013, 03:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

Hi there! I'm Theta. I'm a 31 year old non-binary being and I'm a huge furry.
I am selectively looking for a few new roleplays!

First off, a little about me:

- My O&Os are here, though it is not an extensive list.
- And my A&As are here.

- I am slow. There is no avoiding this, I am slow. I am part of the slow writers of E group. >_> If this isn't your thing, unfortunately we will not mesh.
- I also prefer quality over quantity, but I can work with anything given. I don't, however, fluff out my posts.
- I RP via thread only. PMs get lost very easily.
- I am always, always interested in Doctor Who stories, no matter how obscure it may be. In fact, the more obscure, the better. If you have an idea, drop me a line.
- I primarily write as the Eleventh Doctor, but I will dabble with other Time Lords. I will not write an OC Doctor.
- I also have Anthro plots here
- Last but not least, send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in here.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

DOCTOR WHO PLOT IDEAS
All of these ideas feature the Eleventh Doctor.

Of G o d s and M e n
A Doctor Who What If story.

They made him President of Earth, he was the protector. The saviour. So what happens when he is sick of saving everyone?

What happens when the Doctor decides he no longer wants to be the Doctor
?

Life in Reverse
He's done this many times, met people in the wrong order, but how do you continue to travel with somebody you've already killed?

It was an accident, she was caught in crossfire. A shot from a Dalek during an invasion of earth. Somebody's fiance, maybe, or somebody's friend. Guilt drove him back, but that guilt is becoming more and more impossible to ignore.

Pandora's Box
For decades, he has resisted temptation. There's only so long one can travel with pretty young women before that moral thread snaps, and the temptation is there. Staring him in the face. Naked in the TARDIS console room.

This is about saying yes and opening Pandora's box.

About saying yes, and giving in to the most primal of all needs, and most taboo. Sex with a human, sex with a lesser being.

No going back, no matter how much she begs.

The Wildest Dreams
In her dreams, the most amazing and wonderful man shows her the stars, the most wonderful and amazing planets, and they escape from danger together, only to have it slip through her fingers when she wakes. He is nothing but a dream, a story. A tale. An escape to the harsh life she lives. Just freedom, right?

So why does it ache when she finds he isn't there?

But in reverse
What if it was the Doctor who was in the Master's shadow? What if the Master was the one who was deemed the saviour? His ruthless attitude changed the universe, destroying the Daleks and saving many planets from years of slavery. Gallifrey rules supreme in the background, the Master declared President but adamant to keep travelling. Keep exploring. Keep countless humans on his side.

And there's the Doctor. In his shadow.

Waiting.

The Monstrous
There's a fan belief the Doctor and Time Lords are not actually human looking, they simply use a perception filter to not scare the entire universe away. This plot seeks to explore two of the popular fan opinions, one being that the Doctor is a Lovecraftian monster, the other being laurelhach's beautiful DragonAU where Time Lords are dragons. (Ref: here)

Monster sex is guaranteed. >_>

Also looking for a cat (anthro or not) AU >_>

Kidnapped
The Doctor has kidnapped several companions before. On purpose, by accident, or with manipulative luring.

I want him to kidnap somebody for a reason. This can be to combat loneliness, an attempt to find some sort of proper companionship, or something in between. Entirely open here. Not looking for a smutty plot, here. Just the same level as usual.

That Everlasting Burn
Call it revenge, call it what he deserves, call it something other than what it actually, really is.

Love.

A kidnapped Doctor is the plaything of the Master, who fully intends to make him suffer. But there's a pesky, underlying feeling that is beginning to need addressing.

I am not your saviour
It was an accident. He hadn't meant to save her, and yet here she is, in a bedroom, crying. She's a survivor rather than a victim, though that's what the rest of her race would tag her as. A victim.

But he can't help her.

The Paradox
The Doctor craves his own touch, to soothe a guilt that only himself can understand.

Humiliation Doctor on Doctor sex for this one. >_>

Timelines I & II
This is complicated, so hang tight.

I am looking for two threads with this one. Two divergent timelines that collide and interact with each other, so ideally you would be playing both stories. Your character remains the same, though is different naturally depending on the timeline.

Timeline I features a character who is familiar with the Doctor and had their family saved by him. A normal, happy upbringing. Content, strong family support. The universe is flourishing. Things are good.

Timeline II diverges at the point where the Doctor did not save the character's family. Things went wrong, Earth suffered due to mistakes. The world is on its knees, and the universe is fighting a growing threat from an unknown force, Earth is in their sight.

The problem comes about when they run into themselves on a random planet. Something is screwing with the timelines.

Someone.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

FANDOM STORIES

wip

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

FANDOM PAIRINGS

Sonic Fandom
Characters aged up to 18+
Sonic x Tails
Sonic x Shadow

Final Fantasy VII
Reno x Rufus
Reno x OC

Dragon Ball Super
Beerus x Anyone goddamn gimmie dis

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

DOCTOR WHO RPF PAIRINGS
Matt Smith x Anyone 
My role: Matt Smith
Your role: Anyone! Fan, co-star... (Though I have a wonderful Karen Gillan so I'm not looking for another thread with the two of them)
Setting: Modern day
Synopsis:
I'm open for all sorts of ideas on this depending who you want to play. I would particularly like to play opposite a Jenna, that might be interesting.
(If anybody would like to play Matt for me, too, I would love you forever >_>)

Further to this plot:
There is a British show called Take Me Out, where girls go to find dates with men. They turn their light off or leave it on if they are interested/not interested in the man who is looking for a date. I'd like to play a story where there's a charity version of this, a Celebrity special where famous men go for a date with a girl, and see what happens.
Fun, lighthearted, but the chance for romance and a longer story to develop.

Also:
Would very much like to try Matt x Lily.

Matt Smith x Arthur Darvill
My role: Matt
Your role: Arthur
Yeah, I... Have no real specific ideas other than the immense craving of seeing these two bang and fall in love.

AU Matt Smith x OC
My role: Matt
Your role: OC
Some secretive relationship where the OC is in a position of authority. Football coach, manager, would like for this AU to be Matt as footballer. Despite the authoritative gap, Matt will be of age and that is not negotiable.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

RESERVED SPACE

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Updated. Want to test our writing Mr Clever properly, and I'm also looking for Eleven x Twelve Doctorcest.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Minor changes. Striked out a plot I'm not currently interested in, and added an idea to a pairing already listed because I am ridiculous.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Still looking, returning gradually to things.

Also added a pic inspiration omfg give me this.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Opened a plot, edited a plot slightly, and marked another as taken. Woo.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Miniature bump. Mostly looking to play Matt at the moment, but I'm up for any other ideas.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Quote from: Theta Sigma on July 06, 2016, 12:17:15 PM
Miniature bump. Mostly looking to play Matt at the moment, but I'm up for any other ideas.

Yep. Primarily this, but I'm in the mood for some extreme, so I wouldn't turn away extreme stories.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Slight bump. Posting rate is glacial due to life issues, but I'm still looking to satisfy a few cravings.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Bump. Still looking for stories, posting rate a little better. Wahey.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Bumping, added a real person fiction section because it felt about right, looking for a Lily James because why not, and re-opened a plot.

maybe I should start using my changelog again hm

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Crossed out a plot I'm not currently interested in, updating craving. Added a fandom section in my misc post. That's about all, really.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Bump because it's been a while and I have updated. Updated my A&A link because wow that was old, and I slapped on a new idea.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Now that I'm moderately up to date (ha) and on top of things, I'm going to pop a bump up >_>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Theta Sigma

Can't resist. >_>

Added a whole new section with plot tidbits. Removed some stuff.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns