News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Enemies Needed

Started by Lovable Werewolf, January 01, 2008, 05:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovable Werewolf

Serenity Vixen and I have this neat little roleplay idea brewing.  Here's an outline.

She's a catgirl.  I'm a werewolf.  One night, I run into her while she's feeling pretty blue.  No one wants a serious relationship with her because of her tail and ears.  She's mobbed by anime-fans, and has to hide from government scientists.  Any time she thinks she might've found someone, it turns out they just wanted her for the novelty of having a catgirl. 

I tell her that humans can be pretty stupid.  I'm a werewolf, and I know what it's like to be different.  I have to hide from the government too, but I also have to hide my wolf self from humans.  A werewolf, in the public's eye, is much more dangerous than a catgirl. 

We need enemies, though.  At least one, possibly two.  These enemies, we're thinking, are going to want to like, tie us up and make us cry, but of course, your character is your character and can act however they please.  :)

PM or Post Here if you're interested.

MagicalPen

That sounds rather appealing  ;D

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Serenity Vixen

This will be a boundary pushing game for me, but it sounds like a scenario that could be fun and interesting, and I just can't resist a cute werewolf :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

MagicalPen

Same for me - haven't really delved into the realms of catgirls and werewolves before, though love your av.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Velph

So there a werewolf who don't like too much humans since they hunt for her? hum... What an human wich hate werewolves... his inner own included? (to be correct must warn about my low technical limit (english))
my ON/OFFs
My english is not that good, but I do take the challenge to improve it: fell free to help me point all my errors.
You can't choose do not make mistake, but you can put the will to recover from them.

Akioth

*Admits this is tempting......* But you seem to have someone already :)
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

<snip>
These enemies, we're thinking, are going to want to like, tie us up and make us cry,
<snip>

But......but....you would be too cute and we'd all feel guilty and would have to let you go after giving you a hug and a big comfy blanket....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Akioth

*Chuckles*.....Uh huh.....*Has run out of comfy blankets*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Serenity Vixen

I will probably use my avatar as character portrait ((Not the first time I suppose, so sue me as unimaginative :P)). Her biggest desire ((This may change once she meets a certain sexy wolfgirl :P)) is to become a singing idol, something that is difficult to do while hiding from shadowy governmental agents and... others :P

We might need another agent too. My character was created in a laboratory, and the company who owned the laboratory would like to retrieve her before to much publicity is created around her

This could be the government agency, or a business' secret project...
Lets talk  :)

Ohhhhhhh!!  I nominate Elvi to be one of the enemies!!!
She sounds like she would be an... interesting captor :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lovable Werewolf

Hehe.  Indeed indeed.

Quote from: Velph on January 01, 2008, 06:06:33 PM
So there a werewolf who don't like too much humans since they hunt for her? hum... What an human wich hate werewolves... his inner own included? (to be correct must warn about my low technical limit (english))
She doesn't typically hunt humans, unless she absolutely has to.  She prefers to hunt forest animals on the full moons.  :D

Elvi

Awwwww....I would have loved to, but I have commited myself to start three new games, in the next week and I have had a couple on hold, over the holiday period.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass.....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Serenity Vixen

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12410.0

Ok, this is the OOC thread where we can hammer out details.

Silvestine, Velph, and Alkioth are invited to play our villains if you like. Please come and add your input :)

Velph

Quote from: Lovable Werewolf on January 01, 2008, 06:21:23 PM
Hehe.  Indeed indeed.
She doesn't typically hunt humans, unless she absolutely has to.  She prefers to hunt forest animals on the full moons.  :D
ofcurse she didn't! But humans tent to have another point of view on that. And what's better to way to hunt innocent werewolves rather use one agent with their same skills to track down. What I tought was an werewolf wich is able to stay everytime human (well... until now hadan't any trouble, when fullmoon he'd must present HQ and stay under sedative)  but he can still use some of his werewolf skill on subconscius level... And, yes: he got a big, hidden, problem of double personality (the atrofizing werewolf is invading the human)
my ON/OFFs
My english is not that good, but I do take the challenge to improve it: fell free to help me point all my errors.
You can't choose do not make mistake, but you can put the will to recover from them.

Spirit_Wolf

if there are any places left... I would love a place as a werewolf/enemy thing, maybe as a twist?
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Serenity Vixen

Unfortunately this game seems to have ceased to exist. Something has taken Lovable Werewolf from us ((She has not logged in since January 13)), who was the driving force behind the game, as well as the glue holding this game together.

If that changes, we would love to have you join us Spirit_Wolf

Spirit_Wolf

thanks vixen, see ya at the academy then ;) :D
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.