Brides of Dracula (CLOSED) [MUL, UN]

Started by Umbral Sanguinus, December 23, 2009, 03:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbral Sanguinus

ALL ROLES FOR BRIDES ARE TAKEN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING RESPONSES

Three women. Three chosen. Three brides.

Each uniquely gifted, selected to represent union with one aspect of the Eternal Lord of Night and his multifaceted character. Each of the vampiresses live in a world apart, where reality is twisted to suit the needs of their dark husband and sire within that secluded castle. Thus they sacrificed all to embrace the shadows, and the master of such darkness. For without them, no prison would be strong enough to keep caged the feral beast that gnawed within that empty soul. No amount of blood would sate the hunger possessed by an incarnate of lust, passion, and death...

My thoughts on this are as follows, I'm interesting in starting up a few individual threads where each would focus on a different bride of Dracula, and each would have very different flavor. Perhaps one would be a romantic scenario that is surprisingly tender and heart-felt of a romantic genre, while another might be near-antagonistic within a horror genres, one could be, another could be a D/s relationship with more fantastical elements, and so forth. This would be present-day, though modern technology would have very little play in the setting.

My intent is to keep each with its own unique flavor and style, and as such they'd largely be independent One-on-One threads (hence this forum). That said, the potential is there for some overlap and "guest appearances" in one another's plots, should the individual brides wish it. This also leaves room for the possibility of a group thread if so desired, but by no means a requirement for interested parties.

As such, I am hoping for interest in varied brides, both in appearances and personality/mental make up. Feel free to PM me to discuss possibilities. I probably won't get anything started until the New Year, but I am tossing this out there now. Thank you.

Some archetypes for a Bride of Dracula might be:
-The Countess
-The Lover
-The Daughter
-The Pet
-The Trophy
-The Nurturer
-The Warrior
-The Virgin
-The Seductress
Etc, etc, etc.

UPDATE: Since I want to put such an emphasis very different relationships between each one, this isn't necessarily a first-come, first-serve request. Creative brides that are both unique yet also have synergy between them have priority. As a result, I highly encourage you to PM me if you are interested. Glad to see people are interested, though.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Calista Jade

As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Passion Pants

my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

The Dark Raven

Bah, I guess I'm too late....but color me interested as an alternate. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

desert ashes

I'd also like to toss my name in as an alternate in case something opens. ;)
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Umbral Sanguinus

Since I want to put such an emphasis very different relationships between each one, this isn't necessarily a first-come, first-serve request. Creative brides that are both unique yet also have synergy between them have priority. As a result, I highly encourage you to PM me if you are interested. Glad to see people are interested, though! :D

Happy Holidays, folks!
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

sakuratears

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

playfullchick76

I'm curious about it as well. Is this set now, or in the past. This sounds like one I would love to be a part of,so what themes are already taken?.

Umbral Sanguinus

Im waiting to hear back from a few people, should know more about the specific roles and brides in a day or two! :)

playfullchick76

ive been thinking about this,a nd would like to be either the pet,or the warrior.Either one would appeal to me.