Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for tripping me as I was racing to this thread to be the next poster, causing my hat to fall off and then YOU stepped on it and NOW I'm wearing a lop-sided cowboy hat which is WAY un-cool!  Yeah....you're so BANNED!!!

Izzy1337

Banned for losing your hat.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for misunderstanding, she didn't LOSE It, she got it BENT.

Insanityenviesme

Either way, Banned for not stealing it and giving it to me so I can have leverage over the delicious Cowgirl!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for thinking she's only delicious without the hat!

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for underestimating the hat!

Sybl

Anesa

forbiddenfruit

Banned for hiding your eyes

Sybl

Banned for being you  >:)

Anesa

Banned for being mean again!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for pretending to not like mean :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Banned. For being meaner :P

forbiddenfruit

Banned for sticking your tongue out!

blue bunny sparkle

banned for not being mean enough.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not sticking your tongue out!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Banned for not knowing it is :P

Izzy1337

Banned for teasing with that tongue, only to lash out with it later.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p..... BANNED!   (My tongue is now sore!)

forbiddenfruit

Banned for getting tired! Keep lashing!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not helping :p
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not helping either ;p

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

Banned for waiting to be asked ;p

Sybl

Banned for no originality.. that's Insane  XD