A very particular kink (seeking M)

Started by Hurricane, July 07, 2010, 02:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane

I have a very particular kinky scenario that I've been aching to play with the right partner. I'm hopeful that if I put the concept out there I might find just the right person!

The concept is kind of simple: the idea is that just after a guy cums the tubes in the shaft of their penis and balls are sort of left "open" for a few moments. If another male was to be able to cum up into their cock during that time their balls would get "filled" and they would become enslaved to the person that 'filled' them.

(think aggressive frottage)

In the world of the story that I'm imagining there are some people who know the 'filling' technique, and others that just stumble across it by accident etc.

I'd love to play a scenario where I was a fairly innocent guy that was "filled", either by a predatory male who knew the secret of the technique or by accident during experimentation. Maybe a young college kid, tricked into experimenting by his more experienced roomate....?

The technique doesn't guarantee eternal slavery - slaves need to be re-filled after a while to keep them submissive, and the person doing the filling may keep quite a few. Also the dominant male doesn't lose their control if he fills a slave and then one of his slaves fills the same person - the hierarchy is maintained.

Annnyhow - I'd really love to do this game with a partner that can play dom, but might be open to a switch type scenario where the slave eventually turns the table on the master.

Please send me a PM if you think it sounds fun and note that this is not a first-come-first-served request; I plan to be picky about the right partner.

- Hurricane

Hurricane

I'm definitely still looking for partners!

Lutianos

Not quite my cup of tea, but bravo on the idea!  Very cool, interesting, and creative!!