Interest Check: Ancient Vampires in the Byzantine Empire (Old World of Darkness)

Started by Kolbrandr, February 10, 2015, 08:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kythia

Kythia

I did.  Pretty certain I sent it you?  At work at the mo, but when I get to my home computer I'll resend it.

Kolbrandr

Meliai had to remake their character due to a laptop kersplosion, once that's sorted, we'll get this going. Admittedly most of you still have incomplete stuff, but I feel like if I keep waiting, this is just never going to happen, so we'll just go ahead and try to manage with what's been sorted out.

Elias

Meliai

Just wanted to pop on while I have a spare moment to apologize for my slowness. Work has been hectic lately, and on top of that my roommate and I are hunting for a new apartment which is consuming most of my free time and energy.

I'll do my best to get my stuff wrapped up this weekend, but sadly I can't make any promises :c
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Kolbrandr

Hey, so, with Kythia on hiatus and Meliai just not getting back to me for over a month now (and honestly, my basically having had to let go Kythia not actually finishing her sheet), that reduces the players in this to the point of being unviable again, so, while likely not a shock to those remaining, this obviously isn't happening again.

Ah well. I think trying to do this twice and ending up at the same place each time sends a message that I will heed.

Just figured to not have the thread linger as dead without confirming note of this not happenin, would have felt a bit jerkish.