News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

*Lets Xana take the grenade win and slips out with the REAL Win*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

WyldRanger

*takes the REAL win to bed with him and leaves the rest out for Grape*  >:)

Phobetor

*Slips into Xana's bedroom and steals the Win...plus a couple of shirts and undies...*
Taking a break from E.

saturnschild

*while grape is busy stealing from Xana quickly steals win*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Phobetor

*Glomps Saturn* Mine!

*Wins!!!!*
Taking a break from E.

saturnschild

*distracts grape with obvious distraction and take the win*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Phobetor

*beats Saturn with the banished and exiled Pluto*

*steals the win*
Taking a break from E.

snow

RAWR! *jumps up behind a chair and scares grape and steals the win* =P
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Pixilicious

Seeing that no one else seems to be paying attention, Pixi sneakily sneaks into the thread and proceeds to gently pry the win out of Snow's paws and claims it for myself...Therefore....

I WIN!!!!!!
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

snow

*snows hologram disappears as he holds up the win in front of pixi and grins evilly* haha ha ha ha!

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Pixilicious

Ahem...We interrupt the previous message to bring you a new and important message...

PIXI WINS! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Krysia

*While everyone is in awe of the crotch shot, LA sneaks out of Xana's room where her kitty bed is, snagging the win to take it back to the room. Jumping on Xana's bed to leave the win on his pillow*

Xana wins!

LA

snow

RAWR! *attacks the sleeping xana and steals the win without waking her* hah!

WyldRanger

*burn snow in a fire, melting him and taking the Win all for himself*

It's my precious!  ;)

saturnschild

*throws smoke grenade towards Xana and steals win in the smoke screen* It's MINE!!!!!!

Ons and Offs saturn

eon

Good morning Vietnam!

And by Vietnam, I mean Elliquiy. And by good morning, I mean "I have the win!"

WyldRanger

and since it's afternoon here....I slip in and wrestle the WIN away! :)

eon

Mordred

*suddenly the lights turn off... shuffles of sound as struggling commences... then they flicker slowly back on*

And I stand alone...
I guess I win.
*See Pillory*

WyldRanger

*and the dreams ends with Xana standing as the victor!*

snow

*pushes xana down a flight of stairs* no lighting me on fire, and i have the win so =P

WyldRanger

*lights snow on fire with his magical fire spells and takes the WIN again!*

snow

*knocks xana out a 3rd story window, anuff with eh fire >.< o and steals the win XD

Phobetor

*Infest snow with fleas and steals the win!* XD
Taking a break from E.