Looking for RP partners(superheroes or other) [M x F, or M; DC, Marvel, OC's]

Started by apygoos, October 04, 2012, 05:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

I've been craving some super hero RP, so ill just throw it up here what I'm itching for.
im open to playing various characters, both male and female alike, but in the superhero universes, I have an canon, and OC that i love to play with:

Nightwing/Robin [Dick Grayson]
**Mid-Knight[Jacob Wheatly] (OC)

The only details I will put on here is that Jake, when ever he has the Mid-Knight persona, has historically been a powerless vigilante, and a young good looking rich kid [around 18-22]. If you're interested in playing with him I  can give more details ;)

Mid-Knight will always be one I'm craving to have an RP for with, so don't worry, that option is never full.

I can also RP anime settings too, Pokemon has been a  popular venu for me in the past few months in that department.

As for particular pairings, currently I have no specific craving, Mid-Knight X whoever [F] will always get a nod in my book, if you can convince me to do a MxM with MK here..I welcome the attempt.
I can work with most any setting, crossover universe has always been the funnest for me, simply because of how much can happen.

I can and do RP over IM's, sporting various IM clients if that tickles your fancy. if we RP via IM, we can have short post because we normally can go back and forth very quickly on there. If doing it via thread, email, or PM, I Would like at least a few sentences per post, and nice details are forever a plus in my book. If you wanna RP with me, be it super heroes, anime, or something entirely different , give me a PM, and we can work it from there!

IF you're going to use an IM just leave your screen name in the PM with soem inital info and we can talk on there. I use AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Gtalk, Skype, Steam

Thats all for now, ill update this thread with my current pairings/specific desires should they come up.