News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

TheLegionary

Oreo: having a heatwave? Isn't it your hotness?

Well, here it is very cold for my standards, but I think you would say it is just pleasantly "cool"

Oreo

184  It was 103 yesterday. Supposed to be a bit cooler today, but not by much.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

TheLegionary

Katiana

TheUltramarine

here's reaching towards 40... want to change TL? :P
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

TheLegionary

Not really. I work wearing a suit all the year and most of it it is above 25 degrees.

Oreo

TheUltramarine

yes, in that case, cool weather sound like a good idea.
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

Oreo

Oreo

Oreo

Oreo