RWBY Hunters and Villains interest check

Started by SweetRevenge, August 31, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Those of you who know of RWBY, welcome! Those who don't, I do invite you to look into it. They're on their second season and things only keep getting better =D I've poked the interest in this kind of RP before, but it never really took off because I was never really pleased with how things mounted up, lacked active roleplayers. This time, I'll try to build things up myself and see how people react to my ideas.

I dont want something too much out of this world. RWBY lets our creativity run for a while, but I want something that sounds like it would be in that kind of world. I may try to control what will be added to the story more than the usual RP's I run, and that's simply because I didn't feel at ease with the selections that were given last time. The weapons and combat styles were a little too pushed and I wasnt sure how it would all deal out. So I'm basically looking for simple and effective, that can really follow the world of Remnant.

Story-wise, I had a general idea that can be spanned on; villain plans to destroy the world as we know it, hunters foil his plans. I am planning on possibly even being both an active hunter and a villain as characters. I will be most likely needing people on both sides as well. This is work in progress, and I do admit I'm not the fastest at developing these, but when my muse hits me, it hits good =P

Alright, so here's a good idea for profiles
Code Here

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Sex And Specie:[/b]

[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Alliance:[/b]

[b]Aura/Semblance:[/b]

[b]Weapon(s)/fighting style:[/b]

[b]Personality/Behavior:[/b]

[b]Character Flaws:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

Name: User name roleplaying as this character

Character Name: ...

Sex And Specie: Enter your sex (Male of Female) and if you are a faunice or human. If you are a faunice, also what kind of animal you are mixed with. Age can be entered here as well

Orientation: Straight, Bi, Homosexual, Pansexual, Asexual... Whatever floats your boat

Alliance: Which side do you part on? Hunters or Villains? It is possible to be in between but that's to be discussed.

Aura/Semblance: What do your aura and semblance do? This is one of the places that will require a lot of detailing. Be as concise as possible.
The difference between the 2, you ask? The aura is around you, your own frequency of energies that shield you from harm as they vibrate with your soul or charge your weapons. Some reflect your semblance, yes, but some are much more different. Your semblance is your personal, 'hidden' ability which you can manifest over a particular way. Examples are simple, such as Weiss' glyphs, Rubi's speed, Pyrra's polarity or Yang's 'tank' ability
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She gets stronger the more she gets hit. It manifests as red eyes and flaming aura

Weapon(s)/fighting style: Another place that should be a descriptive as possible. Images are your best allies, but I will still recommend a few paragraphs here to describe the feats of your weapons, fighting styles and such.

Personality/Behavior: A paragraph at least, I want to know how your character behaves, interacts and reacts. This is your chance to make me feel like your character isn't just an empty shell of bad-ass, that he's alive.

Character Flaws: Whether it be in your personality or in your fighting styles, this is where you balance yourself out. Everything has a drawback in life, and no one's perfect. With a paragraph as bare minimum, what is your character's kryptonite? What makes him have a harder time, whichever the situation is.

Background: As descriptive as you like, all characters have been through hard stuff to earn their place, to have the will to strive for a better world, or for change. This section should make us understand why your character has such a personality.

To give anyone still wondering what I'm searching for, here's my profile, still a bit of a WIP
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:SweetRevenge

Character Name: Xeo Silvers

Sex And Specie: 22, Male human

Orientation: Bi, leans towards women

Alliance: Hunter

Aura/Semblance: Xeo's aura pulses of an ice-blue, and his eyes may sometimes glow electric blue while he uses his semblance. His aura permits him to move faster, though he isn't the quickest one on the battlefield. He uses it much more for his weapons, namely Aegis arc. His semblance is levitation, in the terms that whatever he charges his aura into become unaffected by the laws of gravity. He remains fully in control of whatever levitates and may choose how it will move. He uses this to use with his swords as well as unto himself, effectively levitating him a few inches from the ground. Xeo can also lighten himself or objects jumping or throwing farther than an average human could. It can even permit him of flight, but for a limited time. The higher he goes, the less time he has left (can levitate a few inches from the ground for well over an hour but isn't able to fly in the sky more than half an hour)

Weapon(s)/fighting style:
Aegis Arc, the Multi-Sword: Aegis arc is a long sword covered in tiny little lines, it requires the use of aura to activate itself. This sword was designed to divide itself into a maximum of 12 swords, each blade with different characteristics, sizes and styles. Meshing different ones together give different outcomes, such as the katana form with the wakizashi give him an odachi, or the knight sword They all have compartments that open in their counterweights to place dust inside. Used along with his semblance, they truly meet their full potential as he wields them around him. He uses them mostly to fly around him, balancing out his lack in physical strength. (If he is essentially exhausted and can't use his aura, he can't use these other than using them as a normal swordsman) They can be used to block, splitting all 12 can take all true forms or form 12 identical swords (short ones take the parts of the longer ones while longer ones shorten to reach an even length for all 12 blades)

Exact list of every different blade WIP.

Lightning Reaver, the Storm Sniper Rifle: A powerful fully customizable sniper rifle with stabilizers and variable zoom, this rifle is one of the top-of-the-line weaponry that elite military units use. Fires as fast as one can pull it's trigger and designed to pierce whatever it fires at, this weapon was made in limited quantities and used nearly only by the most loyal of hunters, in fear it would fall into the wrong hands. It has been designed to shrink into the size of a sub-machine gun, but lacks it's true firepower in that state. Like all weapons, it can fire a variety of dust shots, and his normal shot is electric, bringing justice to name of Storm Sniper Rifle as shots ring out like thunder and bullets hit like lightning. Each clip stocks an amount of 8 rounds, but his normal rounds are stocked in a larger magazine of 20 bullets. The gun requires a little more sophisticated touch and maintenance, demanding the electric dust coil every 10,000 shots or so. The electric function is also removeable to save more shots, but rare are the ones who actually turn it off for that reason. Very reliable, it is nearly weatherproof. It is able to fire under water, but the guide book clearly recommends turning the electric dust coil off for such measures, in risks of a nasty backfire. The electricity coil also overheats if used too much too quickly, and emits electric oubursts venting out of the gun barrel and coil compartment. Firing more increases the chances of the weapon's backfire, destruction, along with heavy damage to the user, as if the electricity wasn't enough.

Personality/Behavior: Somewhat of a cold guy, he isn't the friendliest soul around. He has a natural way of pushing people away, not letting anyone really close, but that's mostly because he doesn't know how to handle others and his own emotions. Very much of a workaholic, he is nearly always concetrated on his mission goals. This made him a great hunter for the kingdoms, but that was all he was; a great soldier. Xeo secrelty yearn to have a group of friends, but he places little trust in others, mostly because his job was one where you risked your life constantly and people died all the time. With the few years of being a hunter and travelling around to fight evil, he chose to simply live on the job and never really settle anywhere. Xeo has high committment to his missions mostly because of his lack of committment in other sectors, never committed to stay somewhere or develop too much.

Under the cold scowl and razorblade stares, he's actually a genuinely free-spirit and kind fo easy-going. He enjoys to take things one thing at a time and loves to think. If it wasn't for his job constantly taking up his time, he would actually be found staring at the sky, enjoying a good smoke. He has rarely had the chance to taste what pleasure really is, and fun is somewhat alien to him, but it's mostly because he never had the chance to experience it. He also enjoys the faunice deep down, but his family tried to ground their 'fond' belief of the animal-people.

Character Flaws: Workaholic, arrogance and lack of empathy are great flaws in Xeo, for he never quite knows how to cope with them. He prones his work before everything, and sometimes feel like there aren't anyone superior to himself. A tireless hard worker, his social skills aren't very great and often finds himself to be awkward around others. Without really tying himself to a group, sacrificing his members for the mission has been a case with him before. His combat flaw is his lack in physical strength. He balances this out with agility, speed and his semblance, however.

Background: Xeo grew up in Atlas, the military province of Remnant. And he happened to be born under the family of highly military descendance. His father was a general and his mother was a highly placed worker in the Shnee Dust Company. They too, gave much of their time to their jobs. Dad wasn't always happy when the riots of the White Fang began errupting, and he began to drink whenever he wasn't working. But it made things very negative back at home. Even from very young, his parents demanded only the best out of him. They were passing aptitude tests of the toddler to see if he would be a good fighter like the rest of the family. Xeo was able to take it on, but it was something difficult and hard form someone at a young age.

Early in school, they were already pressing him to excel in everything, and wouldn't put up with anything less. They would punish him and ground him for grades that normal parents would have considered decent. There was maybe a chance for Xeo to be a normal child, but his parents took that away, demanding excellence at all costs. It's what they thrived for all their lives. Never having the courage to really stand up to them, he never spoke up and took things head down. Xeo does admit that, thanks to them, his rigorous education paid off in the end, when he started going to harder academies and his beginning years of a hunter, but at the moment, he hated it all.

Xeo followed the education available in Atlas, and joined hunting school on a compromise of his father's part. His mother wanted to send him to a school that specialized in the research of Dust while his father wanted to send him to the local Military Academy, which he both qualified for. The only time he really spoke up was then, when he demanded the fighting to stop and offered the solution of going as a hunter. He would be able to fight and bathe in the glory his father wanted him to get, and he would aquire more knowledge on the mystical crystals through his studies to use them himself in battle, so his mother had few issues with the situation. And out of the choice they were giving him, he very much preferred being a Hunter to anything else.

In the Hunters Academy, Xeo revealed himself to be a very fast learner of the aura and semblance, surprising many of his teachers and classmates alike. He became a cold star, disliking to be approached and never really held long conversations. He did his thing and that was it. Clock in, clock out. It started up then, and still persisted to this day. His above average skills with guns made him a great marksman, though not the best of all. It cleared his choice to have a weapon of long precision. His semblance brought the decision to set upon a multi-sword. Normal users wielded the blade in sorts that it could change between different sword varients, shedding extra swords if needed to use smaller weapons. With his semblance, he could use all of them, which set him apart from everybody else. It's lethality was duly noted and studied, and also earned him his Hunter rank at the age of 17. Soon after, he was already being sent along with troops in Minstral to provide help and support to surrounding towns, who had more trouble thriving than the more well-protected kingdoms were.

During his 5 years of duty, Xeo saw many of his allies blood as well as his own, seeing death take teammates and others vanish after missions. It wasn't a life for the easy, everyone knew it when they signed up for it. But it was well-paying and rewarding. His parents, proud, soon returned their attentions to their ever-growing jobs, leaving the Hunter to his own life, finally. Never really settling anywhere, Xeo decided to live on the job, as many hunters do. Being sent around the 4 kingdoms to deal with issues and problems the civilians encounter with creatures of Grimm, White Fang rebellions that errupt... Things were crazy but had their routine. That was, until 22-year-old Xeo stumbled across a mysterious warehouse on fire filled with plans he didn't quite comprehend. One thing for sure, there was a red circle on every kingdom. Searching for trails of the mysterious plans, Xeo kept an eye open as he keeps up his operations.

Each of these, except for the obvious few, should have about a paragraph of a bare minimum of 5 sentences. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean it's encouraged to write small paragraphs. Flesh out your characters as much as you can. Show me you want this people! =D As for anyone who are thinking if there are any restrictions, I would have a few. Firstly, once a semblance is taken, it'll take much convincing for someone else to have the same power. Secondly, be realistic according to the world. Thridly, no Mary/Gary-sues, hence why there are flaws in a character. Make your characters balanced, no one's a super-star almighty righteous god. Fourthly, I am hoping to have this RP driven by characters in first-hand, adventure in second. Smut is great, but I believe many stand behind the idea of plot over smut. But when you're on a stakeout and nothing's going on... And believe me, I'm pretty sure they'll happen. Depending on your dedication and just how much you'll develop your characters, I may elect a Co-GM along the way. Have fun!

P.S. You are more than welcome to ask questions here, I will answer all I can. If anyone wants me to give them a better idea of what I'm starting to cook for plotlines, message me but please... be patient. I take a little time to come up with something big like this kind of thing >.>

Jmorty33

Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

pendarious

you can put me up for both villain and hunter/huntress
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Kokaine

Been craving an RWBY inspired RP. I'd probably sign on as a huntress but could be swayed to be a villain if necessary. Yang is my favorite so in terms of fighting style that would be the general direction I'd likely try to go.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kimmy

Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Warlock

Been catching the first few episodes, lore seem to be intriguing and can't wait when getting into the heavier fighting scenes. The headmaster is cool, and crater face. <3

Putting up tentative interest as a villain.

Sessha

I think I'll throw my lot in for being a huntress.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Juggtacular

I miss the RWBY world RP I was in a while back. This could be fun.

TheHangedOne

Hi Jugg.

I've run a RWBY based game before. I'd definitely be interested in playing in one. I may go for an anti-villain or anti-hero type.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Juggtacular

Hey Hanged. Long time no see. Glad to see you back.

TheHangedOne

Thanks. How have you been?

For my character idea, I'm probably going to do something with the concept/archetype of gambling/the gambler.
Check out my poet tree!

Juggtacular

Pretty good. Just keepin on truckin really.

AngelicBlade

I'd be interested in playing a Hunter, probably someone like Jean, not the best at fighting but a pretty good tactician.

InvertedAgony

Well if there's room, I'd like to hop aboard as I am interested in this myself

o.o I can play a Hunter [and/or villain too if needed] (I'm working on a Hunter actually...just need to flesh him out somehow now lol)

SweetRevenge

Dont make too much, in case your profile doesnt match the one that I'll create. I'll get to it possibly some time this week-end or next week, all depends how busy I am.

SweetRevenge

And as I said I would: The basic profile

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Sex And Specie:[/b]

[b]Orientation:[/b]

[b]Alliance:[/b]

[b]Aura/Semblance:[/b]

[b]Weapon(s)/fighting style:[/b]

[b]Personality/Behavior:[/b]

[b]Character Flaws:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

Each of these, except for the obvious few, should have about a paragraph of a bare minimum of 5 sentences. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean it's encouraged. Flesh out your characters as much as you can. Show me you want this people! =D As for anyone who are thinking if there are any restrictions, I would have a few. Firstly, once a semblance is taken, it'll take much convincing for someone else to have the same power. Secondly, be realistic according to the world. Thridly, no Mary/Gary-sues, hence why there are flaws in a character. Make your characters balanced, no one's a super-star almighty righteous god. Fourthly, I am hoping to have this RP driven by characters in first-hand, adventure in second. Smut is great, but I believe many stand behind the idea of plot over smut. But when you're on a stakeout and nothing's going on... And believe me, I'm pretty sure they'll happen. Depending on your dedication and just how much you'll develop your characters, I may elect a Co-GM along the way. Have fun!

P.S. You are more than welcome to ask questions here, I will answer all I can. If anyone wants me to give them a better idea of what I'm starting to cook for plotlines, message me but please... be patient. I take a little time to come up with something big like this kind of thing >.>

TheHangedOne

Name: TheHangedMan

Character Name: Mistletoe Holiday

Sex And Specie: Male, Human

Orientation: Straight

Alliance: Nominally a Huntsman

Aura/Semblance: A moderately strong aura, primarily used for defensive purposes.  Mistoletoe's Semblance is Keen Sight. When he activates his Semblance, it allows him to pierce through illusions, and environmental factors that can hamper ones vision, such as mist, or even darkness. When his Semblance activates, his eyes, normally hazelnut, turn solid gun-metal gray. Using his Semblance does take its toll on him, and can also be considered a weakness; if his eyes have adjusted to darkness, then he becomes highly light sensitive, to the point where a sufficiently bright burst of light can temporarily incapacitate him.

Weapon(s)/fighting style: Mistletoe uses a combination spear-rifle, known as Baldr. It can be switched into a 'pure rifle' mode, where the spear tip turns into a bipod, and a scope emerges. It is bolt action, and capable of quite strong shots at a fair distance, thanks to the scope. However, it is slow to reload, and can only hold one dust shell at a time. In rifle mode, he prefers to use Wind dust shells. In spear mode, Baldr is not capable of firing off shots, however, it can be loaded with Dust shells that will imbue the spear with elemental energy. 

In addition to Baldr, Mistletoe is known to bring a wide variety of tricks into battle with him. Throwing knives, smoke bombs, marbles, and other such items see judicious usage. Those expecting a clean fight with him should check themselves before they wreck themselves.

Personality/Behavior: Chaotic at times, when Mistletoe gets bored, he some times does stupid things to spice life up.  Some times this is harmless, like breaking out into a quick tap-dance routine; other times, it can be vicious, such as tripping up others 'by accident' with Baldr.  He can be nice, at times, but he can also be something of a hard-nosed jerk.  It's generally up to anyones guess what sort of mood he's going to be in at any particular time, which can make him frustrating to deal with.

On the positive side of things, Mistletoe is quite intelligent and perceptive, and occasionally puts that to good use; generally when no one is looking.  He is also very honorable, always keeping to his word; however, one must be careful, because he is, ultimately, sly, and some times, people really need to be careful about what they wish for when dealing with him.

He is also a lover of gambling, and only rarely will he turn down a game. He is known to even go so far as to play games where he is at a disadvantage; and yet, more often than not, he comes out on top. He is generally a good winner, too, "easy come, easy go", as the saying goes.

Character Flaws: Poor impulse control, antagonistic nature, self-centered.

Background: Mistletoe's father was a well known card sharp known as Black Jack, after his favorite game. Needless to say, the love of gambling seems to be an inherited trait. His mother, on the other hand, was a Huntress, who retired early due to bad injuries she had sustained in battle. It's often speculated that Black Jack loved gambling so much, because of Belinda's medical care and needs.

Growing up, Mistletoe attended a traditional school. When he was old enough, he decided to attend combat school. While his father hoped that his son would take after him, would keep his gambling in the casinos and backroom parlors, he decided he wanted to take after his mother. Not just that, though; Mistletoe craves excitement. When lives are on the line, that's so much more of an exciting gamble.

Although his attitude has earned him no real friends,  his thus far solitary approach towards  life has seen him become not only independent, but quite capable of taking care of himself, and holding his own in battle.

Picture (ignore the sword, and he doesn't have metal boots, but leather. This is as close as I could find.

Check out my poet tree!

MelisaArtemis

Love the series at Roosterteeth (WEISS IS MY FAV. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS, SHE'S ADORABLE! 8'D).

I'll throw in my interest too :)

That said, a few questions first:

1. Which part of E will this be? Light, NC or EX?
2. What's minimum age of character (I think Faunice kinda mature faster than human)
3. Premise-wise, what is the backdrop of the RP? Is it another school than Beacon Academy or just alternate reality?
3. Character wise, is it possible to play / interract with canon character? (Though I don't think this is a wise idea... but some people might want to)

Character will come later today :)

pendarious

my two characters *shrugs* a bit obvious what they are based around but meh.  (also please note these sheets were typed up when my muse was low so there may be more to them than is listed)

Name: Pendarious

Character Name: Louise Carroll

Sex And Specie: Human, Female, 19 years old. She has red hair and reddish eyes, as well as pale white skin.

rough idea of what Louise looks like

Orientation: Bisexual

Alliance: Punch-Clock Villain (mercenary)

Aura/Semblance: Her aura is a fairly strong one which is used in combination with her weapon or unarmed strikes. She focuses her aura on what she's using to attack with in order to cause more damage. Her semblance is something she calls "Dissonance of Reality" which allows for her to walk on any surface. (This includes air, water, and even lava/magma). The problem is that "Dissonance of Reality" puts stress on her body so she can only use it for short periods of time.

Weapon(s)/fighting style: she uses a weapon she calls "Vorpal Sword" but in reality it's just a cane sword and shotgun combination. She uses the sword for offensive purposes and keeps the cane/sheath for defense but when she puts the two together she can change it into a shotgun. The sword itself is sealed unless she pushes a button on the hilt which releases the seal. She uses Fire dust shells the most so her shots are either highly explosive or just burn after they've hit a target.

She isn't exactly known for fighting fair but she has her moments of honor. She will also not attack an opponent who "CANNOT" fight back but she's also very paranoid about opponents so she is often prone to attacking them until there is an absolute certainty that they can't resist.

Personality/Behavior: Louise is a quiet girl often considered dull because she doesn't speak much. Her voice is rather soft so when she speaks one has to listen carefully. She is however firm in her convictions even willing to die for whatever cause she believes in. She can be friendly and kind or cold and harsh it all depends on whether she considers one friend or foe. She is highly intelligent though perhaps a tad careless at times

Character Flaws: She was born with an unknown and incurable disease thus she does not know how long she has left. Due to this disease she is unable to handle the stresses of battle for long periods of time and thus her time in combat is often short.

She was also trained in anti-human, anti-faunus, and anti-grimm combat however she was not trained for fighting machines thus facing Atlas's robots would be a terrible match up for her.

Her willingness to die for her beliefs can get in the way of her judgment sometimes.

Background: She can hardly recall her childhood all she really remembers is that she was put through harsh  training to be a Huntress by her parents. Of course it was during this training that the disease that would plague the rest of her life was discovered. She was trained to overwhelm opponents in short battles rather than long drawn out battles. She hardly had the chance to be a regular little girl and is very bad at dealing with others as a result. Her parents mysteriously disappeared one day when she was eleven and she's been searching for them ever since.

In her travels she has come to be a blade for hire rather than a straight up Huntress. She will take on ALMOST any job as long as it doesn't go against her principle of not attacking the defenseless in order to make money so that she can maintain her living expenses and search. She has become quite infamous in underground circles.

The truth behind the disappearance of her parents and the mental block preventing her from remembering her childhood is a harsh reality. She was originally born and raised in Vacuo thus her family was extremely poor. Still they managed to scrape by. Her father worked as a hunter and helped keep the Grimm beasts from invading their home town. Her mother stayed home and gave Louise the best education she could. Her mother had actually come to Vacuo from Vale so she was well educated. According to her mother her parents had met during one of Vale's big international tournaments and had fallen in love there. Sappy but true apparently. Her mother had wanted to stay with her new love and thus had moved to his home kingdom of Vacuo.

Having had Louise her father worked twice as hard while her mother taught her everything she had learned while in Vale. When she had turned seven her father began her training in the deserts against the Grimm and Faunus bandits that happened to live in the deserts around their town. Due to her weak health she was unable to actually keep up with her father for long in combat and would have to retreat in order to recuperate. When her father finally realized she was ill they took her to Vale using all the money they had saved in order to find out what was wrong with her. The doctors were unable to give them any clear answer as it was something they had never seen before and informed her parents that she would probably only live to be maybe 30 at oldest to their best estimate. Louise herself being too young to fully understand was only able to grasp that she didn't have the full life span that everyone else had. They returned to Vacuo and continued her training pushing her harder than they ever had. They told her that they were pushing her so that she could use her intelligence and strength to make a name for herself and possibly have a family while she was still alive.

When she was eleven Louise finally snapped she was sick of the harsh training, being poor, practically starving, and of course killing creatures in the desert. She waited until her father was exhausted out in the deserts from fighting all day and then she killed him. While still covered in her fathers blood she went home and found her mother napping and it was here that she killed her mother. She started killing those around her and eventually set the town ablaze to destroy the evidence of her deeds. When the haze of her rage cleared from her eyes and she realized what it was she had done she once again snapped but this time not in a fit of rage but rather mad laughing. The young girl had literally gone insane. Though oddly enough in this state of madness the world seemed far clearer to her than it ever had before. This strange state of insanity blocked from her mind the fact that she had destroyed everything in fact her mind invented a story that Grimm beasts in large droves had come during the night and caused the destruction of the town but being unable to find her parents corpses she believed that they may still be alive out there somewhere. It was due to this strange block in her mind and the story she had invented which she shared with a traveling caravan that she began her travels to find her "missing" parents.

She met an old faunus mercenary and began training under him until he passed away of old age. Due to her time with him she had made a name for herself as a mercenary and thus kept up her travels and doing dirty work. There are only two things she absolutely will not do for money and those are sex and killing innocent people. She has been on the road since then and traveled the world over at least once.

Name: Pendarious

Character Name: Frederick Nemo

Sex And Specie: Male, Human,29 years old

rough idea of what Frederick looks like

Orientation: Straight

Alliance: Hunter

Aura/Semblance: His aura is moderate and flexible to be used for either defense or offense. His semblance is simply enhanced speed.

Weapon(s)/fighting style: He dual wields pistols that can transform into short swords. he uses mostly Ice dust shells but he can infuse his short swords with ice elemental aura to freeze the places he slashes

Personality/Behavior: Frederick is to be blunt cold and harsh. Rather he acts that way because he wants to keep others away because he's afraid of being hurt and causing others to be hurt as well. He tends to grumble at every opportunity he gets and will begrudgingly help others but he'll tell them that it's because no one else will rather than admitting that he's doing it because he wants to.

Character Flaws: His lack of patience with others tends to often cause conflict and he is slow to calm down thus prolonging unnecessary internal struggles for his group.

His strong dislike of Faunus makes it hard for him to work with them.

His lack of honestly with himself makes him very stubborn and slow to act.

Background: He was raised mostly by his father out at sea so his childhood was spent mostly with his father hunting. His father Hates Faunus and taught his son to do the same. When he was fourteen the ship they were on sunk and his father was lost with the ship. Frederick was washed ashore and taken in by strangers. He went to Sentinel to learn the arts of combat and then he moved on to Beacon academy. After graduating he is now prepared to move on and face the world.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SweetRevenge

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on September 07, 2014, 09:49:37 PM
Love the series at Roosterteeth (WEISS IS MY FAV. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS, SHE'S ADORABLE! 8'D).

I'll throw in my interest too :)

That said, a few questions first:

1. Which part of E will this be? Light, NC or EX?
2. What's minimum age of character (I think Faunice kinda mature faster than human)
3. Premise-wise, what is the backdrop of the RP? Is it another school than Beacon Academy or just alternate reality?
3. Character wise, is it possible to play / interract with canon character? (Though I don't think this is a wise idea... but some people might want to)

Character will come later today :)
1. Most likely either in Light or Exotic. I don't really go down NC, it's really not my thing. I like it consensual.
2. Minimum age is 18. Faunice mature at the same speed as humans
3. This is AFTER graduating from Beacon (or another school if they come from elsewhere). This isn't any school premise, you're a full-fledged Hunter on the job, keeping the world safe a day at a time. You will be travelling through the different kingdoms and in between, chasing after clues and following leads about a group of villains who plan to overturn the kingdoms.
4. Canon characters arent even going to be mentioned. It's like they never existed, simply because our characters are much older.

For those who posted characters, work on them more. There isnt enough information in the backgrounds. You're both going to need more, go in depth with it. Unless you didn't read my requirements, which are in the first post, I clearly mention that I want paragraphs of at least 5-6 sentences, some of which require more than a paragraph. I invite you to edit and add more to your characters in general. If I can hash out a profile with this bad cold, I'll show more what I mean.

pendarious

well i'll be editing Nemo's sheet later then I just said sentinel in case they were still in Beacon or whatever.

SweetRevenge

If any one you need more info to help build your characters, you may want to check the RWBY Wiki

apygoos

i'm very interested in this, soo many options...

TheHangedOne

I'll tinker on it a bit. Back stories tend to be a weak point of mine. I've also added a picture, for anybody curious.
Check out my poet tree!

Kokaine

--Character Withdrawn--
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os