Roaring 20ies/Speakeasy/Gangster & Crime Stories [Open to all]

Started by Nico, April 29, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Nicholas on May 02, 2015, 10:48:25 AM
We'll start on April 1st, 1921. ~nodnod~

April Fools Day! Oh no! I can see it now. *bang* You're dead! *laughs* Just kidding. *looks at all the blood and gore* Oops. Grabbed the wrong gun. Thought that was the one with the blanks. *shrugs* Oh well.

Zealously Jaded

I'm probably going to stick to one female character, if I did another one it would probably be male but my guys tend to be weird/sadistic :S

SlipperySue

Sticking with one female, Roxy O'Rourke, dancer, face claim Louise Brooks

If needed I suppose I could do another female character but would rather limit it just Roxy.

Nico

Quote from: SlipperySue on May 02, 2015, 11:55:53 AM
Sticking with one female, Roxy O'Rourke, dancer, face claim Louise Brooks

If needed I suppose I could do another female character but would rather limit it just Roxy.
That's perfectly alright. :-) Nobody has to write two characters. I'm only having my bartender for the time being.

Zealously Jaded

Oh I should do this, can I make a face claim for Margot Robbie?

SlipperySue

Claimed her in a different game, but she is just so claimable.

Juggtacular

Zealously Jaded

Nico

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on May 02, 2015, 12:47:10 PM
Oh I should do this, can I make a face claim for Margot Robbie?
Course you can. Nobody else did so far. ;)

Zealously Jaded

Yay my French-Canadian prostitute is being written up :)

Juggtacular

SlipperySue

Elzith

Just dropping in to say hi. With the rather large number of female characters, would it be better for me to try my luck with a male one instead?

Juggtacular

Quote from: Elzith on May 02, 2015, 03:46:14 PM
Just dropping in to say hi. With the rather large number of female characters, would it be better for me to try my luck with a male one instead?

Well we're allowed 2. So you could make a dame and a dude?

MaverickKane

Right now the count is pretty even. 6F to 6M and one other

Nico

Quote from: Elzith on May 02, 2015, 03:46:14 PM
Hello! ~waves~

Yep, we're pretty even for now. We're not that nitpicky about it, but we want to avoid things like...2 female characters and 15 males or something really uneven like that.

bubby

All right, all right all rrriiight! I have the basic idea of my char, and the face claim, so hopefully I can get her done tomorrow!

MaverickKane

Quote from: bubby on May 02, 2015, 05:46:26 PM
All right, all right all rrriiight! I have the basic idea of my char, and the face claim, so hopefully I can get her done tomorrow!

Looking forward to it

Nico

Quote from: bubby on May 02, 2015, 05:46:26 PM
~snickers~ You're seduced so easily... :P

SlipperySue

According to the poll so far 7, 7, 1, what a lovely balance, especially if the sexualities are fluid enough for when things get deliciously naughty. Although the gangster aspect is the primary appeal.

Nico

Quote from: SlipperySue on May 03, 2015, 02:07:24 AM
According to the poll so far 7, 7, 1, what a lovely balance, especially if the sexualities are fluid enough for when things get deliciously naughty.
Mhm, I just wouldn't expect too much of that. We don't want to write some orgy without plot. That gets old fast.

SlipperySue

Quote from: Nicholas on May 03, 2015, 02:13:04 AM
Mhm, I just wouldn't expect too much of that. We don't want to write some orgy without plot. That gets old fast.

Yes indeed, much more interested in an everyday story of gangster folk.

Nico

Quote from: SlipperySue on May 03, 2015, 02:20:18 AM
Yes indeed, much more interested in an everyday story of gangster folk.
~nodnod~ Everything has its place. As I always say....people have sex. But not all the time!  XD

Elzith

Quote from: Nicholas on May 02, 2015, 04:40:18 PM
Hello! ~waves~

Yep, we're pretty even for now. We're not that nitpicky about it, but we want to avoid things like...2 female characters and 15 males or something really uneven like that.

When I first checked, it was 2-5 in favour of female characters ^^ But will stick something together in that case then.

Nico

Quote from: Elzith on May 03, 2015, 07:12:02 AM
When I first checked, it was 2-5 in favour of female characters ^^ But will stick something together in that case then.
Sounds good. That number will still change some, I believe.