The Camera's Lens (M for F)

Started by imjessme, February 07, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

Hi all.  I've been toying around with this thought for a little while and thought I'd cast a line and see if there were any interested potential partners.  It's not quite fully-formed and is open for manipulation if anybody is interested.

A quick point: this is open for female-playing-female partners only.

The idea is that my character, Michael (might call him something else, but we'll go with that for now as a placeholder) runs a very small, but successful modeling agency.  They provide pictures and models for various small-time affairs; local magazines and advertisements, car shows, product demonstrations, whatever.  Michael himself is a photographer, and rather good at it, and often does the photoshoots for the company.  He's just waiting for that big break, the one model who stands out.

One day he meets your character.  We'll call her Vanessa just for the sake of me not saying "your character" all the time, but you can call her whatever you'd like.  We can hammer out the details of the meeting if you want to.  Like, does Michael approach her when he sees her in the grocery store?  Does she come in because of an advertisement?  However it happens doesn't matter so much, but I do want to play out the meeting. 

Anyway, she's young, maybe 19 or 20 (Michael isn't that much older) but he sees something.  He's not sure what, but there is something there.  He can't tell if he's just attracted to her, or if she might be the one his company has been looking for. 

The story would follow their professional relationship (usually done through photoshoots which might get kind of detailed, I dunno, like him posing her, messing with camera angles, whatnot) eventually turning romantic (maybe she comes on to him?) and eventually launching their careers in the modeling industry.

If there are any takers please PM me with your ideas for the story and for your character.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: The sexual nature of their relationship can be whatever, from normal lovemaking to a dom/sub type to just about anything in between.