Looking for a Genderbending RP, possibly with some MC.

Started by CalypsoNymph, September 03, 2012, 11:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalypsoNymph

So... I was looking around, and discoverd that I had some trouble finding an RP that I thought I would actually enjoy being part of.  ...That, or they were already taken.  ^^;

Anyway, since I couldn't find anything, I opted to post a request.  As is clear in the title, I really enjoy playing gender bended characters, Male to Female.  The actual transformation doesn't have to be in the RP, as that is not too important to me and from a brief search around here it seems like few people would enjoy that.  I prefer playing a male turned into a female, and it's been a while since I played something based in high school, or a high school enviroment, so that would be fun... but other then that I'm open to pretty much everything else.

I also tend to like some MC... mind control, mental manipulation, however you want to put it.  But I understand that that is something that not many people like, and some find a bit disterbing, so it's not something I have to have... though I would really prefer an orentation switch, if that's not too much to ask.  Er, to be clear, I mean in the 'begining', whether that's in the RP or not, my character is a hetersexual male, only attracted to girls... and then turns into a heterosexual female, only attracted to boys.

This could be one on one, or a group, or something else entirely.  The setting can be... pretty much anything, but for some reason right now I'm not exactly in the mood for Sci-Fi.  Not a Big No thing, just a minor preference.  Anybody interested, or have any questions?

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

Kiamog

I am rather interested in genderbending and mind control :3 I prefer it with some other kind of transformation along with it but if you don't that is fine too. I'm curious though what kind of things would you like to focus on in rps of this theme x3?

CalypsoNymph

I'm fine with transformation to an extent.  I'll admit I don't particularly care for some stuff, but if you have something in mind let me know.

Anyway, seeing as this is the non-adult thread... maybe something in high school?  Something like... a geek wants a girlfriend... a jock wants revenge... magic experament gone wrong... accidently got on somebodies bad side... aliens experament...

Which then turns turns my male into something like... a cheerleader... student council president... perfect girlfriend... ballerina... there are others, but this is a pg-13 area, so I shan't list them.

While you play... the transformer... a good friend... a family member... somebody else who turns into something else, run by me...

Other types of transformations are, of course, debatable, as is... well, pretty much everything else!  XD  What do you think?

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

nmorgan64

ill rp gender bending sounds fun ill eaven do the operation maybe cheerleader, ballerina, or maybe perfect girlfriend. i may be transformer after i am approved

TaurusBeresford

Ri could probably play along with this as your high school best friend who has to become acquainted with the changed ideals and desires of someone he cares about.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

ItsukiXXY

If you're still interested I'm interested in gender bending as well. My favorite manga is Kashimashi  :P

Golden Spider

If you are still looking I am quite intrigued by the idea
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -

FionaM

Tiffany

Hi!  I'm working through the approval process myself.

I think this is a great idea!  I started my RL cross-dressing while in High School; so the thought of being able to go back and be transformed from M to F sounds great!

If this is a group RP, perhaps there is someone going around turning guys into girls?

Dulcia

I'm genderfluid so of course I enjoy genderbending, and the mind control aspect sounds intriguing. I'm interested in role playing if you're still looking.