Madame Velvet's Brothel (interest check/redo)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, November 29, 2016, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeKinkyTaco

The roleplay is open & recruiting, hoping to get lots of people to join this!
This is a roleplay where anything can go, as long as it meets with the site's rules.
The brothel is accepting of any/all races, genders, sexualities, etc(?). ♥

Plot

Deep in the south of Louisiana lies a small town named New Orleans. It was hardly ever noticed as something interesting, why this town was as interesting as a tree to a lumberjack. During this time Americans had began to find interest in this state as rumors began to spread of France's inability to maintain the large land. Coming to every place they could without borders, except the small "interesting" town. Soon America officially purchased Louisiana. Which meant the settlement of Americans, while some of the French had a distaste for the new folks whom had "high standards". And throughout that time some native French stayed too use to the climate of this beautiful place. As big businesses brewed, populations grew, the economy was at it's bests! Ambition was man's greatest trait at that time. And with that said let's carry on to the story back with the "interesting" town of New Orleans.

A young woman as ambitious as a man in their twenty's sought out this city, no accounts on how she gained enough money to purchase the old deserted manor and get it in perfect condition. As a matter of fact nobody knew how she had gotten girls to start off willingly for this job. The job to work at Velvet's Brothel, but before she had picked that name is was called Blue Bell. Though the name was hidden which given men a code that most housewives hadn't known of at that time.

Many years later, numbers in the Brothel grew as well as the changing of the name. The once dull city bloomed as a rose does in the spring. And as it bloomed secrets were gladly exposed and that allowed the business to expand. Several secrets were that women dressed as men to become clients, men were dressed as women to become prostitutes. So that is when Madame Victoria Velvet began to allow everyone and everything in. As she settled that rule she exposed to everyone that she herself wasn't human, in fact the last remains of a ancient cult of vampires. Though nobody feared the woman not even when she released the information that she would start taking in "inhuman" clients and prostitutes.

That simple information spread all around America, as well as some of Europe. It's been two years after she released that information and has expanded the brothel, turning half of it into an auction hall. She would start to have a dislike for some of her workers or that she would believe their talents could be sold at a high price. The dull city became the largest in a matter of time. This was the only place that all races and genders would bond ignoring the petty wars outside. This truly was the best place on earth.

Nobody would ever want to leave...

Character thread
OOC/Plot Discussion
Main IC Thread
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Maeve

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Maeve on November 29, 2016, 10:31:46 PM
I'm always down for a brothel game.

A brothel is always fun~ I hope you end up joining once it starts up :D

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Arsene

I'm interested, I like the sound of the setting!

Nowherewoman

Tentative interest, esp. if you're going to include transmundane characters.  Were you looking for clients, workers, or both?
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Carly

could i role play a futa demoness working at the brothel ? or is that too kinky ?

Ralhend

Might be interesting.  Watching this to see what all happens.
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Whowhatwhere

The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

LeKinkyTaco

Since i was really excited for this reboot, i went ahead and made the topics :D

Feel free to make a profile and send them here

Clicky-click

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Carly on November 30, 2016, 11:53:10 PM

I wouldn't make you bow out of the roleplay :) This is the type of roleplay where any and all kinks are welcomed!
Except for the ones that go against E's rules~

She's approved, feel free to post her in the character thread :D

BlueEyedBard

Would there be a place for an immortal, blind musician who plays with the band if for no other reason than to pay the girls and stay at the brothel as much as possible because it is the only place he feels at home?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on December 01, 2016, 02:32:49 PM
Would there be a place for an immortal, blind musician who plays with the band if for no other reason than to pay the girls and stay at the brothel as much as possible because it is the only place he feels at home?

Of course :) Velvet would love to have him.

Ralhend

Would multiple short term characters (Possibly recurring) / encounters work for this scenario?

For example, one night I might visit in the guise of a wealthy but foppish politician who is looking for some discreetly handled, beautiful, dirty little erotic adventures to be fulfilled by the workers of this fine establishment...

The next night I might come in the guise of a gorgeous but utterly depraved schoolgirl, looking to don slick, sexy latex fetish gear and earn a few bucks on the side entertaining visitors with her floggers, high heels, and sultry demeanor?
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Ralhend on December 02, 2016, 01:33:22 AM
Would multiple short term characters (Possibly recurring) / encounters work for this scenario?

For example, one night I might visit in the guise of a wealthy but foppish politician who is looking for some discreetly handled, beautiful, dirty little erotic adventures to be fulfilled by the workers of this fine establishment...

The next night I might come in the guise of a gorgeous but utterly depraved schoolgirl, looking to don slick, sexy latex fetish gear and earn a few bucks on the side entertaining visitors with her floggers, high heels, and sultry demeanor?

Hmm..... I like em both ;) But i wouldn't mind, but i'll just need a profile filled out for them. It'll help the others, plus a background is optional. :D

And the brothel is a mansion on it's own. The workers are made to live there. But i know this was just an example. :)

Mac84

I believe I posted this question in the original thread, but I can't find it.

Are only People of the supernatural persuasion allowed?

also, what time period is this set in? I remember it being Victorian but can't remember if it was Modern Era with a Victorian theme, or other.

Had off idea for a Human character, an Inspector. Think MIB but for Supernatural creatures/People. They keep the balance between the two worlds. Preventing humans from figuring out too much about the Supernatural World, and prevents Supernatural Creatures from over-hunting on humans. Not an Antagonistic character as he tries to protect both Supernatural Creatures AND humans. Shows both side respect, and all

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Mac84 on December 02, 2016, 07:51:58 AM
I believe I posted this question in the original thread, but I can't find it.

Are only People of the supernatural persuasion allowed?

also, what time period is this set in? I remember it being Victorian but can't remember if it was Modern Era with a Victorian theme, or other.

Had off idea for a Human character, an Inspector. Think MIB but for Supernatural creatures/People. They keep the balance between the two worlds. Preventing humans from figuring out too much about the Supernatural World, and prevents Supernatural Creatures from over-hunting on humans. Not an Antagonistic character as he tries to protect both Supernatural Creatures AND humans. Shows both side respect, and all

Sorry about that, i posted in the wrong place. So i moved it myself x)

Yes, any and everyone is allowed. The only rule Velvet has, is to keep all that outside differences on the outside. Don't bring it into her establishment.

So in short, your character would be fine to come. And it's set in mid-late 1800s. So close to ending. But they're in the south, the US just bought Louisiana. So lots of french people still.

rpguy37

As a player in the original I'm excited for the reboot!

Working on cooking up 2 characters, a worker and a client if that's ok?

Perhaps the client could be one of Juniper's regulars?

The Green One

Hello! I'm very interested, and if there's still room, I'd like to add a male character.

Not available for new stories

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: rpguy37 on December 05, 2016, 01:43:04 PM
As a player in the original I'm excited for the reboot!

Working on cooking up 2 characters, a worker and a client if that's ok?

Perhaps the client could be one of Juniper's regulars?

Aww, i get so happy when old players come back for reboots. And yeah i don't mind feel free to make 'em.
As for your original in this rp, i just copy and pasted my two as to avoid having to make a new profile LOL
*Also cause i'm lazy

Quote from: Liam Dale on December 05, 2016, 02:04:00 PM
Hello! I'm very interested, and if there's still room, I'd like to add a male character.

Of course theres room, can never have too many whores or people to pay for 'em ♥

Red Stella

I've been lured in.  I'll be working on a working girl.  :)

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Red Stella on December 05, 2016, 08:42:14 PM
I've been lured in.  I'll be working on a working girl.  :)

Can't wait for see her ♥

Alysanthia

*Peeks in and looks about.*

Coming back to write on E and happened to see this...

I'll work up on a character! (Or bring my O.G back! lol)

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Alysanthia on December 06, 2016, 02:39:06 AM
*Peeks in and looks about.*

Coming back to write on E and happened to see this...

I'll work up on a character! (Or bring my O.G back! lol)

Bringing back Manami? :) Super hyped that some of the ogs are coming back!

The Green One

Not available for new stories