[MUL] Looking for dominant ladies

Started by Liam, February 16, 2009, 09:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Okay, first of all I want to thank you for coming here to read about this idea of mine. It's always a nice thing to me to see people interested, or even curious, about something I do. ^^

I want to let you know that English is not my first language, so please excuse me if I make a mistake in typo or if I don't express myself very well... please be gentle, I'm always trying to do my best to not let you guys down with my writings. :-[

Well... about the roleplay idea... I always liked the idea of a pair of women having control over a guy. I'm usually quite dominant to tell the truth, but I have always wanted to be outnumbered and forced to obey and submit in a roleplay. I think I've seen this kind of situation in multiple times in movies and similar stuff, but I always wanted to play the part of a man who is sexually abused by a small group of ladies who force him to obey in a rough way.

So, I'd like to make a Roleplay with me as the man, who would be a strong male that would be quite confident on himself at the beginning, to then end up becoming controlled and abused by the women on the scenario.

I'd love to have a couple of female partners for this idea, to make this fantasy of mine happen. The character for both of the ladies should be dominant and with a strong personality, i think that would help for the scenario.

I'd like this roleplay to be quite rough... like two women standing up against a man and taking advantage of him, using him, submitting him, and similar stuff. This can be a BSDM and/or Non-consensual roleplay if you want to, I like kinky stuff too. Since I have no plot for the scenario, I'm open to suggestions. The only thing I want for sure is to be dominated by a pair of females for a hot and rough roleplay.

So, if there is anyone interested in this idea, please don't hesitate to answer here or to write to me via PM. I will be more than glad to get a reply about this roleplay. Also, any ideas would be more than welcome, I had thought about different possibilities, like a sportsman going inside the women's locker room to then find two girls angry at him, or maybe a guy trying to score with his girlfriend's sisters... or something similar that would end up in punishment for the daring man by the female characters..

Okay, thank you very much for reading everything I said, I think that I've said what I wanted. Please read my On's and Off's if you are interested in knowing a bit more about what I like and would like in a roleplay.