Cape Providence ~ Prison For The Criminally Insane

Started by MarissaSeraphOfInsanity, December 26, 2011, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaya

Name Pavati Salmon (also known as "Boobiehontas", a title the press gave her

Sex: female

Orientation: bisexual, but she prefers men

Physical Description: Pavati is half-asian, half-caucasian, which gives her a quite exotic look. She can look cute if she wants to, but she definitely is a beauty. Standing at 5'6" and 105 pounds, she is very slender, with a small waist, long legs and a perfect figure overall. Her most impressive feature are her boobs, which are not surgically enhanced, but rather fully natural and grown to perfection, yet firm and tight to the touch.

Personality:: Pavati is very charismatic, and she can manipulate people easily. She also has quite a temper, and when she is provoked, she quickly turns to violence. Usually, people would not expect that. Her interest for anything related to the old west and especially the Indians could be called psychologically unhealthy and she definitely is obsessed with that. When it comes to the history of the old west she is an expert, having read everything she could get her hands on about the subject since she was a child.

Biography: Pavati grew up quite normally, in a small town in the Midwest. The only hint of things to come was that she loved to play Cowboys and Indians with the boys, with her always choosing to play on the Indian side. She became quite the history buff when it came to the old west, reading everything she could.

With time and the boys and girls growing up, the games they played evolved and became more erotic. While the genders were mixed on both sides when they were kids, by the time they were 15 the girls would be playing the Indians and the boys were the Cowboys. The props they used did also evolve. The boys had elaborate cowboy costumes and mock guns that looked very real, and after seeing an old Western movie where the Indians were wearing just loincloths, one boy dared Pavati to dress just like that, to be more "authentic". Of course he just wanted to see her boobs which had grown almost to the impressive shape they are now, but Pavati took the dare and even convinced the other girls to do the same.

During that summer, Pavati was 16 by then, they played almost every day. Pavati had a group of 15 girls who were so under her spell, they did whatever she told them and they enjoyed the games as much as she did. There were just 5 boys, and they insisted that because the girls outnumbered them 3 to 1, the girls could only use toy tomahawks. They also introduced the rule that any dead Indian could be touched by the winners. And due to the boys having their toy guns, they made sure they were always winning.

One day in late July though something happened that changed everything. A few men came upon the boys and girls playing, and the sight of the topless girls made them do something vile. They sent the boys away, threatening to punch their faces in if they won't comply, and took their place. When Pavati and her girls attacked the position they thought the cowboys were holding, they were jumped by the men. The men were much too strong for the girls to resist, and so they caught one each and sent the others fleeing, then they raped their prisoners and beat them brutally. Pavati was one of those victims.

Those men were members of a local family, two brothers and their four sons, all grown up and strong. They lived on a ranch outside of the small town. When she was raped multiple times by different members of that family, something broke in Pavati. Her real life and the imaginary Indian life switched places. From that time on she saw herself as an Indian, and she took her revenge. Mustering her 15 girls and armed with bow and arrow, they attacked the ranch of the family a few weeks later, charging on horseback as Indians would do. The surprise was complete, and all 6 men of the family died that day with several arrows embedded in them.

Ironically, the name of that family was Custer.

It was not hard for the local police to find out who led the attack, and while most of her girls were sentenced mildly, Pavati was identified as the ring leader. Her defense that she was raped by these people was taken into account, but it did only manage to keep the death penalty away. She and 5 of her girls who were judged to be nearly as notorious as she was were sent to Cape Providence.

The press of course had a field day. The Custers slaughtered by Indians. That made national news. A photographer got access and shot pictures of Pavati dressed in her loincloth, which were published in a very well known nudie magazine. "Boobiehontas" became famous over night.

Some of those magazines even found their way onto Cape Providence. Now fully delusional and thinking she was a real Indian warrior, Pavati quickly established herself in the plains outside of the city. She did some "favors" for contacts at the docks, who in turn made sure that young girls who looked the part (Asian American mostly, dark haired, sexy) were sent right to the tribe that now roamed the inner plains of the island. With her charismatic personality, Pavati quickly turned fresh meat into ferocious Indian warriors. They even managed to get horses in numbers through those channels.

Pavati insists that her tribe lives and fights like traditional Indians, so they do not use guns. Instead they are armed with bow & arrow, spear, tomahawk or knife. She looks for people to fight who she can see as cowboys, so well armed gangs would be a target for her. In fact, there has been one gang which was living in the outskirts of the industrial area, which was targeted by Pavati. Now that gang is no more, only a few survivors live as prisoners among the tribe. The battles were costly though, the guns taking down quite a few of Pavati's girls. But since then she has replenished her numbers and she is now looking for another target to aim her rage against. The Bloody Skulls are tempting for her, their discipline reminding her of "Bluecoats". Bloodshed might be coming soon.

Psychiatric Record: Pavati is delusional, she thinks she is a real Indian and all male "palefaces" are her deadly enemies. She also gets sexually aroused by men with guns, probably dating back to her adolescent days playing Cowboys and Indians. She has a death fetish, manifesting itself especially when she fights men with guns.

Criminal Record: sixfold manslaughter

Time Served: Pavati has spent the last 3 years on Cape Providence.

Skills: She is skilled at archery, melee weapons and horseback riding. She is also able to be very stealthy if she wants to, and she can track pray well.

Ons: Being in control, teasing, rough sex, pain, blood, even death. On the other hand, an intelligent opponent defeating a warparty of the tribe with clever tactics and firepower would make her long for him - then she can be submissive.

Offs: Watersports, incest, scat, kids under 16

Note: I know this character is extreme, and she might very well die on the island. I think this game calls for something like this. ;) If DomShark agrees, there could already have been a skirmish between the tribe and the Bloody Skulls.

Senti

Eyes: pale blue
Hair Colour: natural pale blonde in braids
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 104 lbs
Build: Slender and lean, a little on the slim side.

Tattoos: one beneath her hairline, it appears to be an ancient set of symbols/letters. Very small.  YHWH

Likes: Music, playing both the harp and the cello and singing, dancing ballet, reading especially ancient history and theology.

Dislikes: ill manners, swearing and generally uncouth behaviour also she does not suffer fools gladly.

It is worth noting Amelia is a haemophiliac. She does need medication for this and carries it.

Personality: Amelia is terribly polite, she speaks with a near perfect English accent, she sits properly and behaves in a most civilized manner. She can follow social clues and loves to manipulate. The ‘creature’ believes herself to be higher on the food chain as it were. At present this place makes for interesting study and this killer will stay until she has decided on her next path of enlightenment. (However…this might take some time, but such a path is a most difficult and rocky on so Amelia know she must draw on her inner strength.) In short Amelia is killer and completely insane.

History: Character Background: Amelia came from a very affluent family, of ‘noble’ heritage.’ (There is a possibility of inbreeding to keep the purity of the blood. Like much to do with the family it has never been proven.)She was well schooled and treated with a distant care from her parents. The killer was for the most brought up by her private tutor, who some might consider have been to have rather an interesting. Her twin sister drowned when she was but six and her younger brother who was but a babe in arms suffered some injuries from a fall. Her mother too in a fit of insanity drank poison and committed suicide, as did Amelia’s new step mother. There was some aspersions cast upon the child, but how could such a delightfully polite creature be anything but the perfect daughter.

When the girl went to school she was considered an over achiever, Amelia was so well behaved and quiet none of the teachers even considered her a problem. She completed school early and went on to many forms of further education it was through this the killer started her true work in ancient history, ancient religion and theology. This was not so much out of belief but more experimentation…Through this Amelia began to understand her true life’s work.

Amelia is not a product of her environment or upbringing she is in fact very disturbed. There is no excuse for it, she believes she is completely sane, and that she is an advanced being, whether spiritual or genetic. Her tests and experiments will prove this, after all why else would she allow herself to have been caught and convicted.

There is no wrong conviction here Amelia is a killer and a cold blooded one at that, she shows no remorse for it. (Her first victim is believed to be her twin sister.) However this has not  again been proven, neither has the death of her mother or others in the family. The killer has indeed been through the twelve apostles or rather the way they found death. That was a most interesting experiment it took the police some time to work out the relevance of the deaths and the victims. Of course it became apparent to Amelia just how important she was. For now the Messiah... Obviously the best hospital was found for this poor disturbed young lady. A place where she could learn more…

At a tender age of 18 her psychiatrist made sure this sociopath was released her once more into the world, believing her now sane…The girl had always been persuasive, and was able to play so many parts.

After her father’s suicide Amelia knew that he must be retrieved and thus the girl had to traverse hell with the aid of 'sinners' to get within the forest to bring him back, again the killer left clues for the police, playing games with them… at least as far as she was concerned the girl was inventive and clear with those signs she left. After being arrested once more Amelia was placed briefly in a maximum security prison, though unfortunately after two guards lost appendages, and a number of prisoners were found, having suffered ‘interesting' deaths no one would go near her, and once more they had to find another facility. Thus the slight rather prim and ‘perfect’ young lady came to this place.

It is however assumed that before her numerous metomophi that she may have committed a number of other murders, with various very ancient religious connotations and folklore.

For now Amelia believes that the Reckoning is upon them, all the symbols are all there, and she must help to bring it about that her true position might be found.

There is a problem though Amelia Lightfoot is an heiress of a considerable fortune and estate. Thus there are those that would like her released so that they might manipulate said fortune, however…more fool them. Insane she may be a fool she is not.

Criminal Record:20 counts of murder at least that have been proved.

Psychiatric Record: Delusional, religion seems to be the trigger. A sociopath appearing to have no remorse for anything she has committed in fact she believes that she was doing them a kindness. She has certain obsessions and to deny her these things can create problems.

Skills/Training: Amelia is a rather proficient dancer she plays the harp, violin and cello beautifully and can sing with perfect pitch. She also speaks and can write many ancient languages. It appears as well that this killer has a good deal of medical knowledge and a very steady hand. She has knowledge of many very ancient, cultures, religions and faiths.

Amelia certainly has an ability to kill and to overpower though as yet the authorities and the press do not know how she can perform such horrific crimes.

Time served Ameilia has only been in this facility for perhaps 2 months. Though has been in others on and off for a number of years.

OOC: MAJOR and NO GO OFFS listed here, please no poop or pee that should be in lavatories or nappies, at least in my opinion, neither of which offer any sort of turn on for me.

Breathless Intent

Haha wow, the ladies really are here in droves aren't we? I very much like my lady character concept but if we need some dudes i might be convinced to make a male character. Or, better yet, get some more boys!!

DomShark

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 30, 2011, 01:17:10 PM
Haha wow, the ladies really are here in droves aren't we? I very much like my lady character concept but if we need some dudes i might be convinced to make a male character. Or, better yet, get some more boys!!

I know, right? How did I get so lucky? The irony is that IMO, This is a more masculine concept than average...

I'd say stick with your gender breathless. With a cast this enticing, I'm certain the fellows will show up.

Edit: Kaya, I like the idea of pitting the Skulls against the "Natives" a lot. Once this gets rolling, we can hammer out a bit of back-story on that little skirmish. It actually works quite well since I had envisioned the Skulls to employ their own method of "counting coup" *Evil Grin / Maniacal Laughter*
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Senti

Well Amelia believes she is beyond gender now :).

Breathless Intent

Well one of my characters alternate personalities is going to be male, so that's Something at least *laughs*

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Both characters are approved. I want a few characters who are new to the island and arriving by boat as well so if we don't get any new recruits who are I might get you to jump on a ship Senti, since prior experience at Cape Providence isn't vital to your bio. That's only if no one down the track comes along so don't worry too much about it now.

Just a note on weapons. Although there are no real rules it's still a prison and as such the massive majority of criminals don't own firearms. Dr. Kaine who studies the anarchic society intently for his research occassionally recruits an inmate to do tasks for him to "get the ball rolling" on something he wants to study and may provide that person with a gun, usually just a pistol. A few guns have managed to leak in and have changed hands due to this but ultimately guns are a rarity, with most in the hands of gang leaders, a handful of lucky independents or, in even rarer cases, on the black market.
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

DomShark

I'm heading down to LA for new years eve, so I won't be able to do an intro until 2012, but I won't be gone long and I have access on my phone for OOC and private messages and stuff. Just a heads up.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

That's okay, I'm not going to start this up until sometime next year. I'm planning on getting dangerously wrecked tonight and since I have the house to myself there most likely won't be anything to wake me up from my whiskey induced party coma until about 8pm anyway. Club Life! XD
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Senti

Sounds good to me.

Amelia would never use guns, they are just so well crude. :)

Reia

Name: Olivia, nicknames: Olive, Liv, Lee
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Physical Description: She looks much younger than she is, but that's due to the amount of care she puts into her looks. When she doesn't wear make-up, a rare thing, she looks closer to her age.
   Eyes: Hazel
   Hair: Dark brown with light golden-red highlights
   Height: 5'7"
   Weight: 130 lbs
   Build: Curvy and vuluptious while still being lean and healthy

Personality: Olivia is very strong-willed, determined to get what she wants and getting it how she wants it. Regardless of that, though, she has a sweet disposition and is always (usually) willing to help others. At times she seems quiet and reserved, when she's actually just observing those around her. She's also very dominate, both in and out of the bedroom, something that helped her a lot when she was a model and in prison. She's an odd mix of 'tough girl' and 'girly girl' - something that confuses those that don't know her.

Biography: Olivia comes from a typical all American family. Her parents gave her a comfortable lifestyle, nothing too upper class, but more than others. She started modeling at the age of 15, when she won a local telivision station contest. She worked hard, rising to the tops very quickly and garnering a name for herself thanks to her curvy figure. Everything was going perfectly until she got pregnant at the age of 18. She quit modeling after that, dedicating herself to raising her son as a single mother.

When her son was was 8, he disappeared and never seen again. Olivia always suspected her creepy neighbor from across the street, but there was no evidence to prove her hunch. For two years after his disappearance she was relentless, to the point of becoming extremely obsessive, in trying to prove that her neighbor was the one that took her son. Eventually she got the proof she needed - a video taped confession of the man taunting her with what he had done to her son.

She took the evidence to the police, but she no longer trusted them to do anything. After waiting over a week for something to happen, she took matters into her own hands. She broke into the man's house and tortured him for hours before finally killing him - police reports say that it was one of the most violent and greusome crime scenes they had ever come across. Olivia turned herself in and was immediately sentenced to life in a local women's prison.

While inprisoned, Olivia learned how to be 'tough' and how to survive in a world very different from the one she was used to. Many of the women in the prison tried to take advantage of her because she seemed weak and insecure. This only lead to mysterious deaths and injuries during the four years she was there. After a security guard was found mutilated and hacked to pieces for daring to whistle at her (and therefore confirming she was guilty of several deaths before that one), Olivia was found to be unstable and sentenced to Cape Providence.

When she first arrived, Olivia had a somewhat difficult time, learning the ins and outs of living in Cape Providence. But she learned quickly and even made connections along the way. She eventually made her way to Heaven's Beacon and established herself as a strong member of the group. It's taken her a few years but she's risen in rank and is set to take over from the current leader, being second only in line.

She has a strong following in the group of people living in Heaven's Beacon, using her skills of manipulation to the best of her abilities. Officially, the current leader of Heaven's Beacon is hidden away and sending out orders to the others from wherever he is. Unofficially he's been dead for over a year (Olivia killed him in a fit of rage), something that Olivia has been keeping quiet until she feels it's the right time to take over.

Psychiatric Record: Extremely unbalanced; Easily becomes violent if offended (whether it's a true offense or just a perceived one); Calculating and cold; Calm satisfaction when talking about her crimes; Has grown a 'goddess' mentality over the last several years.

Criminal Record: One count of stalking, One count of pre-meditated torture, One count of pre-meditated murder, 15 counts of attempted murder, 8 counts of murder; Her psychological profile also indicates she is not balanced enough to be part of civilized society.

Time Served: 5 years

Skills: She's extremely versed with knives, she knows how to peel the skin off a person while still keeping them alive. While in prison she learned various forms of martial arts as self defense and can easily take down men much bigger than her. In Cape Providence she further fine honed her skills of manipulation and learned how to shoot a gun (although she's not the best, she can defend herself if need be).

Ons: Rough sex, domination, humiliation, torture, knife play, blood play, some exhibition
Offs: Violence towards children, others attempting to dominate her
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

kingmaster1

if you guys are still accepting I would like to put in a character

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

*Staggers in rubbing her temples, her face stricken and pale* Ugh, what the fuck did I drink last night?

Reia, you're approved. And don't worry, we're still accepting characters.

DomShark

Quote from: MarissaSeraphOfInsanity on December 31, 2011, 07:38:17 PM
*Staggers in rubbing her temples, her face stricken and pale* Ugh, what the fuck did I drink last night?

Reia, you're approved. And don't worry, we're still accepting characters.

Gatoraide, it's the cure for what ails you. I drank plenty, but I'm suited and ready to rock. About to commence "Hour of Power", a shot of champagne every minute for an hour.

Happy New Year!

Ironwolf85

Quote from: MarissaSeraphOfInsanity on December 27, 2011, 06:06:49 PM
Nope, this is all modern, albeit with a more dark and gritty setting, although I do love myself some steampunk ;D
damn I had a hankering for Cyberpunk madness and chaos. play a full body borg or other crazy.
still I'll try and come up with somthing less insane.

Cyberpsychos would fit in here though.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

kingmaster1

(hard to find a good pick for something like this  :P ) Name:Marcus Lerron
sex:male
Orientation:straight
physical description:Marcus is a massive beast of a man, he has the scars from hundreds of fights and large burns going on his legs, arms, and back
height: 6'6"
weight: 290 lbs.
body: big, strong, scarred, burned, tough

Biography: Marcus has lived on his own since he was 15, his parents where murdered by gang members who took offense to their living. He lived for years on the street, surviving off what he could steal. When he was 19 he joined a business that was tied to the mafia, he became close with the leader and was soon the right hand man. In this time Marcus learned to handle a gun and various interiggation and torture methods, along with training in various knife and hand-to-hand combat.

He lived a life of lugerie, money poured in and he got any woman he wanted. Eventually though the head honcho died and put Marcus in charge, the stress made him drink, and the constant murder attempts took away his social life. His mind slowly rotted away with the absence of safety or companionship, soon his subordinates could see him talking to himself and that his manarisms would also change constantly.

The days continued to mold together and Marcus was soon losing his grip on reality, he decided to step down and give the head of the business to his right hand. The only thing he wanted to do was kill the head of their rival, the plan was perfect they would wait for night and burn his house to the ground. It started easy, they got the house lit and could hear the sounds of people scrambling to escape, but since the doors where bolted shut they had no where to go. Marcus' men left and he stood to take in his earnings.

Marcus walked around the smoldering remains of the house and was quite proud of himself, then he heard a noise coming from the rubble. He dug threw the piles of ash and found a small hand sticking up, it was a small boy. The child was cuddled up to the body of his mother, who was long since dead. That was the final straw that snapped the small line of sanity Marcus had left. He pulled out his pistol and shot the small boy in the head.

He went missing for a few months afterwards, but when he came back Marcus immediately went to the police station and turned himself in for every crime he committed. It was a fast trial and Marcus was soon shipped off to Cape Providence, on the ship he never said a word; never made eye contact. After months in a meditative state Marcus seemed to snap out of it, the only difference is he would only respond to "Jet" half the time. He is now the man to talk to if you want something flown in, and still holds high regard with the prisoners and guards alike

Psychiatric Record: Severe schizophrenia; violent temper; no sense of human life; cold blooded; dangerously sycotic

Criminal Record: Multiple counts of Homicide, arsen, organized crime, terrorism, drug trafficking, assassination, forgery, grand theft

Time Served: 10 years

skills: skilled in weaponry and unarmed combat and holds high conections in and out of the Cape

(anything needs to be changed tell me)

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

You're approved. Welcome aboard.

Quote from: DomShark on December 31, 2011, 08:34:54 PM
Gatoraide, it's the cure for what ails you. I drank plenty, but I'm suited and ready to rock. About to commence "Hour of Power", a shot of champagne every minute for an hour.

Happy New Year!
Gatorade would go down so well right now. I just had some KFC and a bath in some ice cold water so I feel much better now. That said, even though I no longer feel like throwing up, the C word is now banned from being mentioned around me.

Happy New Year!

DomShark

Quote from: MarissaSeraphOfInsanity on December 31, 2011, 10:01:14 PM
You're approved. Welcome aboard.
Gatorade would go down so well right now. I just had some KFC and a bath in some ice cold water so I feel much better now. That said, even though I no longer feel like throwing up, the C word is now banned from being mentioned around me.

Happy New Year!

Totally want to be in that bathtub!

Reia

Wonderful! I'm very excited for this. :)

Also, I was wondering about who Olivia could have connections with. Anyone up for that?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Quote from: DomShark on January 01, 2012, 04:54:53 AM
Totally want to be in that bathtub!
Oh my! Behave you!

Quote from: Reia on January 01, 2012, 09:56:23 PM
Wonderful! I'm very excited for this. :)

Also, I was wondering about who Olivia could have connections with. Anyone up for that?
Me too! I'm really excited.

Kaya's character, Pavati, and her gang roam the plains in between the lighthouse and the city proper so I imagine that Olivia would have had a few unfriendly encounters. My character, Alice, is a bit of a wanderer and she's probably been to Heaven's Beacon a few times so you might know her. As for everyone else I guess you'll have to see what they say.

kingmaster1

meh, Marcus could have some sort of relationship with anyone since he calls shots and orders a bunch of people a round (once a boss always a boss)

if you want Olivia to be connected somehow I'd be fine with anything

DomShark

I should talk about my ideas more than just assuming people know what I'm thinking. I had in my mind that the Skulls had a sort of symbiotic relationship with Olivia. They provide food, water, necessaries for the folks at Heavens Beacon. In return, Crusher sends prostitutes who get pregnant off to Olivia to have the babies. She could raise the kids, and send the girls back once they've recouperated to get back on their backs, earning. This is just my idea though.

Have we considered what these inmates use for currency?

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

There's no money or any other universal medium of exchange used on the island. Essentially there are two kinds of people on the island; people who have something of use and people who don't. Goods or services are exchanged for goods or services, with most people who don't have much to provide trying to fall in with a gang that might provide them with access to something useful.

Of course, what defines "useful" is a matter of opinion.

CurvyKitten

I figured Vixen is well known around Cape Providence. She probably deals with a little bit of everyone. She is the woman who knows whom to talk to to get what. She knows, whom is doing what ,moving what , and where they are hiding out. She has more info on this place then people could even fathom. So if someone is looking for something or someone she'd be the person to come to.

And probably a safe haven for newbies, making deals with some of the gangs to help them out or send people their way if she thinks they'll fit in. And they help keep her place free from harm. Granted I don't suspect everyone likes her or all the gangs like her idea of a neutral zone and try to change that. maybe some people she has told to fuck off not to happy about it. Can't make everyone happy after all.

She is kind of a central person if that makes sense, connections running all through the place. Even the guards and such. But even with what she has, she doesn't move to take over anyone else territory or business. Most everything is to keep whats hers and her people safe.  Hopefully I am making sense..lolz teach me to write with a migraine.

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

Alice would definitely be a regular there. Vixen has probably seen her around and might know her but she's pretty quiet, withdrawn and doesn't cause any trouble.

Actually on that note of it being a neutral zone there are two kinds; designated Safe Zones and unofficial sites afforded that respect. In the Safe Zones the area is patrolled by guards with any violence being beaten down. Unofficial sites like the bar hold "neutral" status only as a result of some kind of voluntary, unspoken respect for the rules of that area. It's up to whoever holds the area to enforce their neutrality and see to their own defence. The Grand Plaza is recognised as neutral because it's the heart of all trade and it doesn't benefit anyone to cause disruptions there. Places like Vixen's bar and Heaven's Beacon get that kind of respect because they have the muscle to enforce their rules, they have something to offer and they don't cause any trouble worthy of them being targetted. So like you said, some people might want revenge for whatever reason and it's up to you to see to your own defence.