Interest check - Fantasy game

Started by Rune, November 13, 2008, 03:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

King Mordred’s forces had conquered the land. His armies had crushed the free armies and forced the people to kneel before him. A small band of heroes was the Kingdom’s only hope. They failed.

The bodies of the heroes were brought to the Druids Grove. Slain by Mordred’s black mages, the bodies were physically unharmed, but their souls had been shattered. Invoking the power of the Grove, the Witch of the Woods reached out to another world to find the souls of new heroes. Good men and woman who were on the verge of death in their own realm would be reborn as the heroes of the land.

OOC: This game will take everyday people like you and me and transport them into a fantasy world. You can be a knight, a minotaur, a sorceress or whatever you desire (as long as it fits in with the games theme). If you are interested, let me know who you were in the mundane world and who you would like to become in the fantasy world. I can see us making an adventuring ‘party’ so more than one player is welcome.

For my character; I would like to reserve the spot of someone who becomes one of the nymphs of the forest grove.

RubySlippers

I want the barely dressed busty warrior woman with the big sword and perfect body, come on we have to have one in a fantasy game.
;D

Doomsday

So this witch takes the souls of people from our world and puts them into the bodies of heroes from a fantasy realm? FREAKING SWEET.

I'd be interested in being a wizard or mage, whichever word you'd like to use. My original character is being rushed to the hospital after a fatal car crash, when his soul is taken.

Rune

Great! That makes 3 players! (including myself) That is enough to start but more will be welcomed!

I will write up the intro tommorow and start the game in the NC small group area. (exotic)

Rune

Skilgannon

i would be interested in joining in this as maybe a blademaster... warrior with unnatural speed and skill with any blade... probably has a magical one as well, tall and lean and wolf-like dangerous?

Was a librarian in a previous life - he he he
What we do in life echoes in eternity...

Rune

You are more than welcome to join! I think the more players the better.

Instead of a master with all blades, I would prefer that you be bound to one magical sword.

The mage has his staff

The barbarian queen has her bastard sword

The blade master should have his blade as well.

(if his is wolf like, any chance he is actually a werewolf?)

Feel free to post in the game threads and join the fun.

Rune

I posted this game in NC freeform. If people prefer, we can use a system to define the characters better. I find Savage Worlds or the d6 system works well for on-line play. I am perfectly contect to leave it free form, but understand if people prefer some rules.

Rune

What happened? Did everyone lose interest in this?

Tad

If you are still looking for another player I'd be interested.  If our wolf like friend isn't cursed by lycanthropy, I would be interested in perhaps playing someone who is.  If that genre is already taken, what would you think of a psion or ranged weapon fighter?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Rune

You could definately be a werewolf as no one else has even posted in the game yet. First come, first served! Use the links above to find the game!

Older And Wiser

I would be interested.  I had this odd idea for a charater.  In this world he was a flaming gay guy who is murdered in a hate crime.  In the fantasy world he comes back as a warrior princess with a real attitude.

Skilgannon

Sorry, I am still interested and just having a few access problems at the minute - should get a bit of time soon to get something written up and join in... happy for someone else to be a werewolf... maybe I should be a weredragon - lol.
What we do in life echoes in eternity...