News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

OWoD Mage Chronicle [MUL]

Started by ReijiTabibito, December 17, 2009, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycaneye

ReijiTabibito

Of course?  I'm not gonna say no unless the game gets overcrowded.

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: Plot Hooks on December 20, 2009, 10:16:51 AM
I've had this idea for this character that could be either a Verbana, a Virtual Adept, or an Orphan, who is basically a Voodoo hacker.    He has this control of computer screens, which he's marked with Lamb's blood, and sends Curses via email. 

That is similar to part of what my character do; at least in respect of using traditional magic with technology, though I won't be a hacker per se.

Plot Hooks

Unfortunately, it seems that I'm not going to have time to play in this, so I'll have to bow out.    Sorry!
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

Tsakara

I like the owod system, But all I've done in it is vampires, would people be able to explain to me things as enough to play or should I look at trying it irl first?
I understand the concept for mage, and I've looked into it, I've just never done an actual game for it.

ReijiTabibito

Most likely, you should get your hands on the books, and take a look first.  I'm in no hurry, though, you've got time.  I don't plan on starting before the New Year.

jaberwok

I would actually also be interested in playing. Unfortunately, I'm not at home, so I don't have the books to look at; even with that, I'm pretty sure I don't have the revised edition with resonance (which I've heard of, but don't really understand, which is why I don't think I have the right books). If I come up with a concept (I'm currently thinking a Cultist, but quite honestly, a male witch (Verbena) could also be interesting), could I get help building it (specifically with the parts I haven't got/don't get)? Also, I'm not usually quite so verbose (with the parenthetical comments, that is)!
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch!"
         - Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll

~ Apologies and Absences (Last Updated: 4/15/2013) ~
Jaberwok's Ideas: Last New Update: 4/15/2013

ultlifeform

If this is still going, I would be interested in playing an Ecstatic... or if need dictates, I could go for Adept of Etherite instead...
"Keep shooting yourself in the head, it's the only way to let the demons out."

Doktor Sleepless

I'm still in, I just have a case of lazyness in making chars. :)

Senti

Mystic Dragon

I'd be up for it. I got to one-shot a Euthantos Doctor a long time ago to test the system but we wound up running a bunch of changling games after that and never got to revisit him in a normal setting.
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

CowboyGhostie

This looks like something I would be interested in. Are you still accepting?

ReijiTabibito

Not right now.  The game is kinda on hiatus while I'm A: swamped with other games, B: working a job, and C: too mentally distracted to come up with anything other than pathetic threats the heroes could sneeze at and win, and then go home and boink each other.

CowboyGhostie

Oh well darn.. I'd offer to help, but I swore off storytelling after my last chron. Lemme know if you ever open things up again.

Doktor Sleepless

I'm back, Reiji, if you ever want to do this game. :)